What's new

Terror groups developing 'dirty bomb', say security chiefs

Sensational for flaming whereas nothing solid to base your argument on. Get one thing straight in your head that if at any time a nuclear crises occur in the world due to neglence, it would be the US nukes or maybe Russian. Not Indias not Pakistanis and not Chinese.

I'm sure a good 50,000 people have read the article already, so I don't really see the harm in discussing it on the forum.

I'm sure a good 50,000 people have read the article already, so I don't really see the harm in discussing it on the forum.

There is no point in discussing nonsense over the forum just to prove a point. We already know how west takes our nuclear programe, and by whom are these so called think tanks and strategist being funded by to come up with propaganda like this. Frankly we dont give a damn.

There is no point in discussing nonsense over the forum just to prove a point. We already know how west takes our nuclear programe, and by whom are these so called think tanks and strategist being funded by to come up with propaganda like this. Frankly we dont give a damn.

I think Flint clarified in his previous post that he did not realize that the author had a reputation for being a 'conduit for propaganda'.

That should clarify his motivations, and beyond that there is no need to question them.

I think that Pakistan's C&C and Nuclear safeguards have had enough written about them to where it should be possible to very easily and rationally refute claims - we have a sticky thread on the nuclear safeguards I believe.

That really should be the approach to debunking propaganda like this.

I think Flint clarified in his previous post that he did not realize that the author had a reputation for being a 'conduit for propaganda'.

That should clarify his motivations, and beyond that there is no need to question them.

I think that Pakistan's C&C and Nuclear safeguards have had enough written about them to where it should be possible to very easily and rationally refute claims - we have a sticky thread on the nuclear safeguards I believe.

That really should be the approach to debunking propaganda like this.

You are missing the point here AM. Flint knew this all the time that the author does not have a creditable reputation yet he choose to come up with something that was questionable at the first place and he is cleary defending it as stated by him in another post, may i ask why if the intention wasnt there as suggested by you? Not only him but all Indians and more recently with faces recognizable on BR with words used such as unklis and Pakis. What impression is that giving, only one that the intended purpose is to bash pakistan, coming up with phony articles to support their rouge argument against Pakistans nuclear programe how does that help in establishing a healthy disucssion when there is nothing there to debate on other then the mere fact, that it was intended to bash Pakistan. ANd clearly this isnt the first time Indians have done so, there are enough posts here and on other threads by Indians with same western BS from different sources placed to support that argument about Pakistans nuclear weapons falling into the wrong hands.
So there is every reason to question their motivations because the sole purpose seems to be bashing Pakistan and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom