What's new

Terror attack in Sinai,200+ killed

Don't drop to his level, the troll has been reported, they have this thing "democracy isn't just about elections" when there own candidate doesn't get elected. Yet they all support military autocracy and monarchies lol. Have another free election in Egypt MB will come to power again.

These Egyptians keep blaming MB when the bombs going off in there country are planted by followers of the same ideology as there new sugar daddy the Saudis.
Trolling is defined as make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.(that's something that he was doing I simply destroyed his bullshit argument)
There is a saying that u know a person has a weak argument when they stop debating the subject and start attacking the person.
U don't know me so don't assume what I believe in or what i am against.

U see u can't be on my level because unlike u I don't pull stuff out of thin air and presented as a fact how did u know the mbs would win + Egypt has free and fair elections (every country has a restriction on who can run) I can go on but the level of the conversation makes a waste of time.

No Egyptians attack wahabism all the time even on national television being friendly towards Saudis is because they are friendly towards us we never intervene in the internal matters of other countries.
Fact Egypt only started to face this wave of terrorism after removing morsi/MBs from power.
While morsi was in power we only had one incident although Saudis were anti morsi.

To learn about mbs read a book called "علامات علي الطريق"written by one of the early mb leaders which was the bases for many of the radical terrorist organisations of today.

That's been happening for a while because of many reasons, the main one being the Rafah crossing but here's Sisi opening it much more often and allowing people to travel more so than Mubarak ever did. And not just that, but Sisi is responsible for the biggest improvement to a possible Palestinian state with his brokering of the reconciliation of Hamas and the PA, when everyone else was seeking to strictly alienate Hamas. But Palestinians and Egyptians are connected no matter what a few say.

Yes, I know it's because of the destruction of tunnels, but I'm seeing many of them say the Egyptian army is Jewish and that they're the same as the terrorists etc. :argh:

Seems very strong language from a people who basically used to live in Egypt up until a few decades ago.

Absolutely tragic. The death toll is very high, even for a terrorist attack. Even higher than the Paris attacks and other major ISIS attacks around the world.

Interesting information. I didn't know the extent of the conflict Egypt is involved in due to Libya.

I think tourism might have to taker a hit for a year or two in Sinai. It needs soldiers to flood it. Air power just isn't enough to take out guys hiding in caves. Some of the Bedouin population have been helping ISIS.
In this war They need secret service far more than soldiers.

Oh, they will. They targeted and destroyed some of them hours after the terror attack.

Indeed, Palestinians have been reporting strikes throughout the night by Egyptian IAF that can be heard from Gaza. This is a shocking attack and these extremist Salafi's are deranged people who spend all their time encouraging killing everyone they consider an infidel, which is about everyone besides their minority of deranged extremists. And even within themselves they kill each other. What I don't get is how they are operating and where are they residing at, I've been in Sinai and during the day did notice anything different or anything hinting of militancy. At night they were active and the Egyptian army would have to have make lots of checkpoints. There definitely was a state of emergency but with small population it left me confused.

Indeed, Palestinians have been reporting strikes throughout the night by Egyptian IAF that can be heard from Gaza. This is a shocking attack and these extremist Salafi's are deranged people who spend all their time encouraging killing everyone they consider an infidel, which is about everyone besides their minority of deranged extremists. And even within themselves they kill each other. What I don't get is how they are operating and where are they residing at, I've been in Sinai and during the day did notice anything different or anything hinting of militancy. At night they were active and the Egyptian army would have to have make lots of checkpoints. There definitely was a state of emergency but with small population it left me confused.

Why are so many palestinians against Egypt? the comments section on their news pages make for disturbing reading. They always tend to miscalculate.

pray_for_egypt-329353-1.jpg

RIP

Very sad moments ,,,, wish fast recovery for injured victims

...What I don't get is how they are operating and where are they residing at, I've been in Sinai and during the day did notice anything different or anything hinting of militancy. At night they were active and the Egyptian army would have to have make lots of checkpoints...
Hamas defectors + tunnels?

The perpetrators were recognized in a video threatening the local Sufi population. There also operations in Cave hideouts which Egyptian army believes is a safe haven for them. None of them have anything to do with Hamas and the article is usual anti-Hamas propaganda. They are mostly locals or people traveling into Egypt to join ISIS in Sinai.

Back
Top Bottom