What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either buy ton of whitening cream - although most of these Indian I have seen even the acid would get defeated or become get a job as boot licker. I quoted Sir Winston Churchill said about Indians?

If I met him within the hour I know we would be mates. You can think what you want. It's the the indian's I can't handle.
So now we have a known PDF Islamist praising the liberal system? :lol:

Tell me Mr. Mullah, since when did Liberalism become great for you? Oh right, since it let you promote your bigotry in the West.

As soon as this same Liberalism tells your sister, mother, or daughter to date a kafir and indulge in Zina then it becomes evil and your lot declares Jihad :lol: .

If you're gonna praise liberalism, them better be ready to accept it for all it's good and bad, not just cherry pick what you want.

Buddy I can personally disagree with something whilst at the same time accepting its merits

For all its faults it has been the basis of creating largely just societies in the west everything from the civil rights movement to the female emancipation and workers and human rights and it has encouraged free thinking with a open mind that has been one of the main catalysts to the development of much of the advancements both social and economic in in last 40 years.

Europe does not have the power of the past and a lurch yo the right towards populist parties with no plan on how to run successful states not only will it curtail the advancements and rights that have been built up but it wont occur without repercussions from the rest of the world

I doubt she will be elected again. Things aren't the way they used to be.

I personally know so many people who were Liberals/leftists and voted left in the past but ever since they were exposed to reality they are perhaps one of the most staunch right wingers I have ever known.
Ah, "red pilled" as some would say.

I'm still skeptical, the ammount of liberals/leftists waking up to reality is still yet to reach critical mass, many are still living in denial. It will take another few years such as this to open their eyes and by then the damage will already have been done (IMO it had been done a while back but recent events have acted like a catalyst). The new "right wing" renaissance will be a flash in the pan, a final meek stand but not much else, Trump isn't half the man his followers want him to be.

She has no children, what does she car if she is condemning the future of her nation to hell?

She was a communist in the past (correct me if I'm wrong). Most communists are internationalists and don't believe in borders or (sovereign) nation states. Perhaps that is where her hatred of her own nation comes from (as well as from the Holocaust guilt syndrome).

Apparently German intelligence officials had been warned of such attacks weeks before by CIA

There are unconfirmed reports that the man arrested on suspicion of hijacking the truck is Chechen. The passenger found dead inside the lorry is Polish and believed to be the truck's original driver

Ah, "red pilled" as some would say.

I'm still skeptical, the ammount of liberals/leftists waking up to reality is still yet to reach critical mass, many are still living in denial. It will take another few years such as this to open their eyes and by then the damage will already have been done (IMO it had been done a while back but recent events have acted like a catalyst). The new "right wing" renaissance will be a flash in the pan, a final meek stand but not much else, Trump isn't half the man his followers want him to be.

True, Trump isn't half the man his supporters want him to be, but he is a step towards that direction. Think about it, the things he said about minorities and religious groups is enough to get one arrested in certain countries under "hate speech" laws. Four years ago it was unthinkable that someone running for the highest political office in the most powerful country in the world would say things you would expect to find on Storm Front or Reditt and still get elected into office. Things will only get more and more radical from here on wards.

Also, I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the rising dissent. Especially in Europe with a powerful and resurgent neighbor like Russia which today is a bastion of traditionalism and Nationalism, the complete polar opposite of what Europe and the West are today. Europe's elites might hate Russia but the common Europeaner and Amerikaner sympathize with Russia. Elites makeup the minority while the commoner is the majority. If SHTF then I can assure you Russia will be the key factor in a nationalist victory in Europe. The US will be able to do very little against the Russians considering the anti-war sentiments among the American populace and most gun totting Americans are conservatives/Patriots who no longer trust the Liberal establishment and are not willing to fight it's wars.

So we have an accident after the crash the driver die and the blame is on someone else :what:
The original Polish driver was killed. The truck is believed to have been hijacked in Poland. The police have arrested a man for fleeing from the site. They are taking him to be the hijacker. There are unconfirmed reports that he is a Chechen.

The original Polish driver was killed. The truck is believed to have been hijacked in Poland. The police have arrested a man for fleeing from the site. They are taking him to be the hijacker. There are unconfirmed reports that he is a Chechen.
Killed or found dead there is no confirmation that he was killed, any muslim would flee the area i would because hearing people talking about a terrorist attack people may attack me or i maybe arrested for no reason

''Auf einem Weihnachtsmarkt in der Nähe der Berliner Gedächtniskirche ist es am Montagabend gegen 20 Uhr womöglich zu einem Anschlag gekommen'' Source: Spiegel

normally spiegel is also CDU funded but it still pointing towards attack.

Spiegel is CDU funded? Really?

You guys certainly don't understand the German mentality. If Germany is under attack, even more Germans are going to vote for Merkel for sure. Keine Experimente at this moment!

:D

Witnesses described the driver of the lorry as “Eastern European” in appearance.
Ariel Zurawski, the owner of the vehicle, told Polish television his cousin had initially been driving the truck, but he believed it had been hijacked.

“I can say, hand on heart, that the man who drove into those people in the centre of Berlin was not my driver,” Mr Zurawksi said.

“This is my cousin. I’ve known him since birth. I have faith in him, this is not the man I know, they have done something to him.” He said he believed the dead man found inside the cab of the lorry was his cousin.

So his cousin is drunk or more probably slept due to fatigue while driving then made an accident died and the cousin want to blame it on others

Last edited:
Killed or found dead there is no confirmation that he was killed, any muslim would flee the area i would because hearing people talking about a terrorist attack people may attack me or i maybe arrested for no reason
The original Polish truck driver was SHOT DEAD by the hijacker of the truck. There are reports coming in that the hijacker is an Afghan/Pakistani "refugee",not a Chechen, who arrived in Germany on Feb 2016. He tried to flee but was arrested in Tiergarten

The original Polish truck driver was SHOT DEAD by the hijacker of the truck. There are reports coming in that the hijacker is an Afghan/Pakistani "refugee",not a Chechen, who arrived in Germany on Feb 2016. He tried to flee but was arrested in Tiergarten
Where is the report that said he was shot i read that they found him dead inside the truck after a crash well it make sense to find him dead

Where is the report that said he was shot i read that they found him dead inside the truck after a crash well it make sense to find him dead
There is news report in newobserveronline under the heading "Berlin truck terror: Refugee" which claims that the Polish driver was shot dead by the hijacker. And I don't think the Polish driver would drive his own truck into a Christmas market. Makes no sense. His truck was definitely hijacked by terrorist

Philip-Oltermann.jpg

Philip Oltermann

In the hours after the tragedy, police stated repeatedly that they did not yet know whether it had been a tragic accident or a sinister attack. A group of stallholders on the southern side of the market were convinced they had heard police say the truck’s driver had simply fallen asleep at the wheel. How could anyone want to deliberate crash a truck into such a scene of peace?

But as midnight drew near and more details emerged in the aftermath of the crash – with the person thought to be the driver arrested after reportedly fleeing the scene into nearby Tiergarten – it became harder and harder to avoid seeing a motive behind Monday night’s deadly rampage.

Germany’s interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, said: “I do not want to use the word the terrorism yet. But many things point in that direction.”

3500.jpg

Police investigators inspect the truck that ploughed through a Berlin Christmas market. Photograph: Fabrizio Bensch/Reuters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom