What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only western countries mentioned. While keep on giving arms to tinpot countries which kill people from 3rd world countries.
Double standards.
I'm not sure the Turks on the board would agree with you calling their country, Western.

My thoughts go out to the victims, their loved ones, and the German people.

So what evryone knew from beginning turns out to be true ... again.

He was a pakistani "refugee" who entered germany 2016. This parasite lived from german tax money. And now killed 12 people and wounded countless more.

This is Merkels work. She and her croonies will pay for that.

Merkel will probably win again. If not her then SPD or Grune coalition will form government. They are even more leftist. Actually Merkel is a centrist to right in German political spectrum. Although I understand your anger, I don't see her paying anytime soon.

The US State Department had issued a warning back in November for travelers in Europe of a heightened risk of terror attacks at Christmas related events, including markets.

Merkel will probably win again. If not her then SPD or Grune coalition will form government. They are even more leftist. Actually Merkel is a centrist to right in German political spectrum. Although I understand your anger, I don't see her paying anytime soon.

She already does. One quarter of her croonies lost their job already because AfD went from 4% to 20% within one year. She and her croonies cant step a foot into eastern germany without being pelted with eggs and shouted insults at. In western germany she has to endure the insults without the eggs. Considering the fact that the AfD beat her in her own home state you can suggest that this incident will result in an even greater win for AfD.

Reality is, coexistance is impossible. We cant live together. Its impossiible. And the right steps will be taken.

Trump in office is the greatest victory for the global right imaginable.

This ends now. And it wont end pretty.

She already does. One quarter of her croonies lost their job already because AfD went from 4% to 20% within one year. She and her croonies cant step a foot into eastern germany without being pelted with eggs and shouted insults at. In western germany she has to endure the insults without the eggs. Considering the fact that the AfD beat her in her own home state you can suggest that this incident will result in an even greater win for AfD.
AfD might do well but no party alone will get majority votes in Germany. And no party will go on a coalition with AfD. It's either CDU/SPD coalition meaning Merkel chancellor or by off chance SPD/Grune coalition. Don't tell me you'd prefer SPD/Grune coalition.

Trump in office is the greatest victory for the global right imaginable.
Might be. But what do you expect him to do, Other then making life uncomfortable for immigrants?

This ends now. And it wont end pretty.
Not so fast. We're not living in the 1930's anymore.

Rest in peace......
None shall be blamed for this other than Germans who allowed these scums to breed out by sheltering them in Germany....

Hımm, maybe after this attack Germany would stop supporting terrorists.

no they will set some refugee camps on fire..
They will come to their senses eventually.....anyways we many times warned EU countries about their Hippocratic behavior on the terror.

So many innocent deaths and right before Christmas :(

Getting to the stage where the only refugees any nation will take in will be women and infants...anyone else is a potential threat.

That's a messed up way to think, because after all how many refugees have been taken in and how many have been terrorists? But, very soon...it'll be a case of better safe than sorry - no matter how harsh or heartless the policies might sound.

So what evryone knew from beginning turns out to be true ... again.

He was a pakistani "refugee" who entered germany 2016. This parasite lived from german tax money. And now killed 12 people and wounded countless more.

Probably afghan... doubt he was Pakistani. Most afghans get fake or illegal Pakistani passports to travel on them. Just by looking at most of these so called "Pakistanis" ... they look afghan.

Probably afghan... doubt he was Pakistani. Most afghans get fake or illegal Pakistani passports to travel on them. Just by looking at most of these so called "Pakistanis" ... they look afghan.
maybe he was from Pashtunistan then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom