What's new

Territorial Changes in the World Map?

The following R have good probabilities:

BD will expand nothward & west ward claiming her historic lands.

China will Expand her tibetan territory Southward.

PAK will free Kashmir & expand Eastward.

SL will expand northward beyond the Palk strait.:)

Or
West Bengal taking over righltly its Eastern Part.
Tibet getting liberated from Hun Chinese.
Indian Muslim posseing back its J&K portion from Pak & China.
Indian Tamils securing rights over Srilankan portions.

:rofl: and,,, how does this dream sequence end for the 4 countries mentioned?

@Kolaps i can tell u more about it but only if u want to know it.... i have alot info on it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Tamil Nadu.

Definitely Tamil Nadu.

You meant tamil eezham .

And suddenly he woke up from the wet dream.

@Kolaps i can tell u more about it but only if u want to know it.... i have alot info on it....

Yes, I want! It will be interesting. I tried to search it by myself, but didn't find anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to someone (wont take name) india sinking below china near himalaya.... So the gap between india and china getting decreased.... Future war on the map (not near future though).... Anyway my prediction (not mine but someone i know) is that by 2015 majority of bad karmic people will perish.... The prediction is earthquakes which are over 15 magnitude (mind u 10 is good enough while 15 will jolt planet earth few inchs if not metres).... Tsunami waves will be a km high.... Typhoon, hurricans will be larger than earth ever seen.... however the tall greys calming the volcanos but they cant take on tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricans (they trying to stop earthquakes but they wont be as the gravitational force of other planets comes into play. But they can stop sonic wave that earthquake generates which are real killer).... Majority of people here are indians, pakistanis, brits, americans etc etc.... So here is the list.... India will be hit by tsunami in south india, floods. While huge earthquake will jolt north india and western india (delhi will be in huge trouble which is 100percent confirmed).... In pakistan it will be huge earthquake and flood.... In america it will be biggest hurrican and flood.... In uk it will be biggest flood.... This all will happen within 2 years....
Let's make a deal, if that happens exactly as you say, I will become your follower and call you master, but if it doesn't, you quit believing in aliens?

I think balochistan and pashtunistan. Its too early to consider the possibility of sindhudesh.

I personally would love to see gilgit baltistan and aksai chin under Indian administration.

As for Bangladesh, they will sink into the bay of Bengal :rofl: . No worries there.

Let's make a deal, if that happens exactly as you say, I will become your follower and call you master, but if it doesn't, you quit believing in aliens?

This kind of story is not for everyone, but it still pretty exciting to hear. Like those Mayan calendar in 2012.

As realistic as rape is freedom of wemen in your perverted sick society. btw such wet dreams about Pakistan breakup in indians minds have onlyinceased the rapes in india by 873%.

Rapes in India increase by 873 percent from 1953 | Women in Islam

Should we start Malala and Mukhtar Mai??? Situation is worse on your side. :azn:

Get back on topic.

Nice jokes... are you typing from your wet dreams? :lol:

The scots aren't stupid enough to break away IMO.

The kurds might gain full independence from Iraq [in the North] but Turkey and Iran will never allow the Kurds to take an inch of land from either territory.

Syria's a melting pot at the moment so who knows what might happen.

^^^

Scotland has 8% of UK's population but accounts for 10% of UK's GDP. Also there are huge amounts of North Sea oil which will cost UK economy £50 Billion an year if Scotland votes to secede. Question is not only whether Scots are smart enough to break away but also if Brits are stupid enough to let this happen.

Remember what happened in Quebec 1995 referendum?

right i thought this guy was pakistani, another false flag :angel:

Listen you.

I am of Pakistani heritage and I never ever lie about my heritage no matter what, unlike many other Pakistanis who would hide their identities.

I will express my opinion whether you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom