What's new

Territorial Changes in the World Map?

in 2008 there was a prediction regarding south Asia

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/23/world/asia/23pstan.html?_r=0

23pstan-graf01.jpg

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A redrawn map of South Asia has been making the rounds among Pakistani elites. It shows their country truncated, reduced to an elongated sliver of land with the big bulk of India to the east, and an enlarged Afghanistan to the west.
This seems to be a realistic representation of the future subcontinental boundaries as could exist by 2020-2025. Baluchistan sits on a powder keg and the Durand Line is not acceptable to the Afghans. Pakistan would be hard pressed to maintain the status quo.

But Kashmir being shown as part of Afghanistan is absurd.

Quebec is not dying out,it just revived again...........let the economic conditions to get better and then we will see

Not Catalonia and Quebec anymore, those issues are on the verge of dying out really. Dont know about Scotland though...

As realistic as rape is freedom of wemen in your perverted sick society. btw such wet dreams about Pakistan breakup in indians minds have onlyinceased the rapes in india by 873%.

Rapes in India increase by 873 percent from 1953 | Women in Islam

This seems to be a realistic representation of the future subcontinental boundaries as could exist by 2020-2025. Baluchistan sits on a powder keg and the Durand Line is not acceptable to the Afghans. Pakistan would be hard pressed to maintain the status quo.

But Kashmir being shown as part of Afghanistan is absurd.

As realistic as rape is freedom of wemen in your perverted sick society. btw such wet dreams about Pakistan breakup in indians minds have onlyinceased the rapes in india by 873%.
:offtopic:

I have the right to respond to your twaddle. So here goes...

'Peverted sick society?? Really? Look who's talking!! Set your own perverted sick slaughter house in order first before throwing bricks at others. Go through the link below and you'll understand what I'm trying to get at.....

The Rape and Murder of Pakistan

According to the report by the Society for the Protection of the Rights of the Child (SPARC), nearly 2,000 women and girls from various minority sects were forcibly converted to Islam through rape, torture and kidnappings in 2011 alone. We await the statistics for 2012!

Yes! It's getting pretty much out of hand in Pakistan. :P

Nuff said.

And what has rape to do with the topic concerning territorial changes on the world map? Just shows extraordinary brain exfoliation in some of you silly lemmings!

Canada-US annexation
Reformation of new Soviet Union as Eurasian Union.

According to someone (wont take name) india sinking below china near himalaya.... So the gap between india and china getting decreased.... Future war on the map (not near future though).... Anyway my prediction (not mine but someone i know) is that by 2015 majority of bad karmic people will perish.... The prediction is earthquakes which are over 15 magnitude (mind u 10 is good enough while 15 will jolt planet earth few inchs if not metres).... Tsunami waves will be a km high.... Typhoon, hurricans will be larger than earth ever seen.... however the tall greys calming the volcanos but they cant take on tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricans (they trying to stop earthquakes but they wont be as the gravitational force of other planets comes into play. But they can stop sonic wave that earthquake generates which are real killer).... Majority of people here are indians, pakistanis, brits, americans etc etc.... So here is the list.... India will be hit by tsunami in south india, floods. While huge earthquake will jolt north india and western india (delhi will be in huge trouble which is 100percent confirmed).... In pakistan it will be huge earthquake and flood.... In america it will be biggest hurrican and flood.... In uk it will be biggest flood.... This all will happen within 2 years....

Interesting! From where you heard that prophecy? Can I have the source for better explanation?

I heard the same story before, but it just a small talk. "Small" earthquakes what we saw today in the news, is a early sign of a major big earthquake in the near future.

The following R have good probabilities:

BD will expand nothward & west ward claiming her historic lands.

China will Expand her tibetan territory Southward.

PAK will free Kashmir & expand Eastward.

SL will expand northward beyond the Palk strait.:)

Back
Top Bottom