What's new

Terminal 2 can be a game changer for Mumbai airport

1: Kochi's population is 2,117,990
Islamabad's population is 1,151,868.
Therefore both can't compete.
2: Mumbai airport can handle around 40 million passengers, Pakistan's population is around 180 Million people.
3: Ignore the stupid comments and move on instead of carrying on with stupid arguements.
4: Congrats India

I think u misunderstood him, read his post again he meant no. of airport passangers n not population of Pakistan....:)

Or...

You didn't have enough spinach to share around with your Indian friends, which made them run to the MODs with their tails between their legs just like Vajpayee ran to Jayalalitha when she threatened to leave his ruling coalition.

Jayalalitha needs to take a stand, much more right to the DMK and declare freedom from India - that's the only solution for the Tamils to have themselves heard.

Or, they don't probably even need to get themselves heard as they can hear themselves by exercising self-determination and having an independent foreign policy.

That's the only way they can serve the Eelam Tamils' interests and also build the bridge.

There can't be a free Tamil Eelam without a free Tamil Nadu.

Having a free Tamil Eelam without TN is like saying you have a free Kosovo with an occupied Albania or a free Northern Ireland with an occupied Ireland. You get the deal ;)

More of the off-topic manure!
Aha, you 've worn a "pink bikini". Suits you.

I hope they make access roads to the Airport a game changer too... Absolutely painful commute to international terminal in any hours of the day or night!!

I hope they make access roads to the Airport a game changer too... Absolutely painful commute to international terminal in any hours of the day or night!!

They are building elevated expressway

I came here to see the T2 pics of the Airport, but all I can see is 'pink' pics drawn by our artistic mods :lol:
mumbai_terminal2_0712_1.jpg

mumbai_terminal2_0712_2.jpg

mumbai_terminal2_0712_3.jpg

mumbai_terminal2_0712_4.jpg

mumbai_terminal2_0712_6.jpg

Mumbai International Airport Limited unveils ambitious bid plans for all new Terminal 2 | TheMoodieReport.com

A 2.2 km dedicated 6-lane elevated expressway (SEAR) is nearing completion. A eastbound tunnel under the western express highway (WEH) will connect SoBo motorists to the SEAR, and for motorists from the northern suburbs, an exit at the WEH will do the job. The SEAR terminates at T2. :)

I seriously hope it competes with the T3 of New Delhi .
Is government building new airports in the IT cities such as Bangalore and Chennai ?

A 2.2 km dedicated 6-lane elevated expressway (SEAR) is nearing completion. A eastbound tunnel under the western express highway (WEH) will connect SoBo motorists to the SEAR, and for motorists from the northern suburbs, an exit at the WEH will do the job. The SEAR terminates at T2. :)

let's hope that the project gets completed at the earliest & access is to the airport is much more relaxing. Getting to the international terminal via Western Express Highway is real mess. Both entry points, via Sakinaka & sahar road is a nightmare to commute. I remember there was some construction work by Reliance was going on for a while between WEH & Sakinaka road. Don't know how far that project has gone. Was really a mess when I was there sometime last year.

let's hope that the project gets completed at the earliest & access is to the airport is much more relaxing. Getting to the international terminal via Western Express Highway is real mess. Both entry points, via Sakinaka & sahar road is a nightmare to commute. I remember there was some construction work by Reliance was going on for a while between WEH & Sakinaka road. Don't know how far that project has gone. Was really a mess when I was there sometime last year.

Reliance's construction work on the Andheri-Kurla road i.e the artery that connects the WEH to Saki Naka, is for the Mumbai Metro. The situation on that street is still pretty messy, but it is getting better, and in about a year from now, it's going to be smooth sailing for people travelling to CSIA from the eastern suburbs.

The elevated expressway (SEAR) will have a separate entry point somewhere in between the Santacruz and Andheri flyovers. The drive is going to be real nice with the extensive landscaping GVK's planned along the route.

I seriously hope it competes with the T3 of New Delhi .
Is government building new airports in the IT cities such as Bangalore and Chennai ?

Bangalore and Hyderabad have completely new airports. Chennai airport is being modernised

Back
Top Bottom