What's new

Tendulkar's world-record 200

yes but he comes under the category of players like

Afridi, Jayasuriya, Morgan and few other sloggy players

Common Mr X, with all due respect please dont compare Sehwag with Afridi. One with maximum triple centuries ever and other one, not even in the test squad for a decade.

^^^
If Sehwag can be compared to someone its ViV Richards and no one else.

Common Mr X, with all due respect please dont compare Sehwag with Afridi. One with maximum triple centuries ever and other one, not even in the test squad for a decade.

well thats all your opinion guyz

i was comparing Sehwag's One day performance with Afridi's one day performance and overall Afridi's performance over rules Sehwag's performance because of his bowling in addition and great energy that he provides on the field. I am not critizing anybody as i said before india has provided legends in the name of Ganguly, Dravid, Tendulkar, Azharudin and Dhoni. But Sehwag's way of batting is very sloggy thats all i was saying

again you guyz can continue arguing and this story will never end but i believe players like Sehwag, Jayasuriya, Afridi, Yuvraj, Imran Nazir, Farhat, Morgan and few other are nothing but the sloggers only

If they are lucky they continue making runs if they get out....... they are OUT!

the proper batsmen in my eyes are Steve Waugh, Ponting, Tendulkar, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Mark Waugh, Dravid, Sanagakara, Jayawardene

They have born to play cricket not like Sehwag or Imran Nazir and Afridi

these players are getting matured now after playing well over a decade but still they need a lot to learn

talking about inzy????under pressure....this inzy?

all of enjoy the vedio's....its especially for you fundamantalist!

Last edited by a moderator:
talking about inzy????under pressure....this inzy?YouTube - Inzaman makes a fool of himself

YouTube - Inzamam Obstructing the field

YouTube - sachin makes inzamam and many more look stupid

all of enjoy the vedio's....its especially for you fundamantalist!

guys, don't try to make one player look great by degrading another. Thats not the spirit of cricket.

As for those who believe Tendulkar is not the greatest, let them believe! Its their point of view. We should respect each other's opinions, and not try to enforce any opinion on anyone. We don't need another d**k measuring contest. Ponting and Inzamam etc are great players in their own right. Lets not disgrace them or the great game of cricket in our defence of our favourite player.

peace.

wellll if any guy plays 500 odi one day he can get 200 runs but saeed anwar 194 i stilll bellieve one of the best odi nothing takinf away from tendulkar but saeed played just 280 half games of tendulkar and tendulkar manage to get around 170 5 times but saeed was better i think but sachin is maestro for sure

Congratulations to Mr. Tendulkar. Nobody in International Cricket today deserved this record more than him. Well done. I am too young to have seen Viv Richards, Gary Sobers, Don Bradman, Sunil Gavaskar etc. play, but I have a hard time thinking that they could be better than this man. He is definitely one of, if not absolutely, the best batsmen I've ever seen.

That said, I hope Mohammad Yousuf smashes this record to pieces in his very next ODI. Dreams don't cost a thing.

Congrats to Sachin , fine innings , he scored his score in ODI , I must admit that the pitch was flat , even South Africans were scoring large but what can you say ... the pitches in India are unpridictable

TEST and ODI is something else 20/20 can't match class with TEST/ODI

Congrats to Sachin , fine innings , he scored his score in ODI , I must admit that the pitch was flat , even South Africans were scoring large but what can you say ... the pitches in India are unpridictable

TEST and ODI is something else 20/20 can't match class with TEST/ODI

When Indians score runs, the pitch is "flat".
When India's opponents don't score runs, the very same pitch is "unpredictable".

Contradictory eh?

:cheers:

well thats all your opinion guyz

i was comparing Sehwag's One day performance with Afridi's one day performance and overall Afridi's performance over rules Sehwag's performance because of his bowling in addition and great energy that he provides on the field. I am not critizing anybody as i said before india has provided legends in the name of Ganguly, Dravid, Tendulkar, Azharudin and Dhoni. But Sehwag's way of batting is very sloggy thats all i was saying

again you guyz can continue arguing and this story will never end but i believe players like Sehwag, Jayasuriya, Afridi, Yuvraj, Imran Nazir, Farhat, Morgan and few other are nothing but the sloggers only

If they are lucky they continue making runs if they get out....... they are OUT!

the proper batsmen in my eyes are Steve Waugh, Ponting, Tendulkar, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Mark Waugh, Dravid, Sanagakara, Jayawardene

They have born to play cricket not like Sehwag or Imran Nazir and Afridi

these players are getting matured now after playing well over a decade but still they need a lot to learn

Seriously no one gets 2 triple hundreds slogging so stop trolling and learn to accept facts buddy. Afridi is not even close to Sehwag and where the heck did nazir come from lol Shewag can terrorize the best and has shown again and again what he is capable off. :cheers:

World congratulates Sachin CricketNDTV.com
24 February 2010 (New Delhi)

"For any cricketer he is the perfect role model. The great thing about him is that he has been outstanding in both Tests and ODIs. As a Pakistani player, I know how much value we have always put on his wicket," right-handed batsman Shoaib Malik said.

"Records are there to be broken but it makes you happy when someone like Tendulkar does it. I think he thoroughly deserves this record and many more in days to come," Javed Miandad said.

When Indians score runs, the pitch is "flat".
When India's opponents don't score runs, the very same pitch is "unpredictable".

Contradictory eh?

:cheers:

Well, Indian pitch makes develop certain pitches for teams like Australia , but on ocassion they produce flat picthes so that Indians can bat 3 days on it to draw the series

Most indian bowlers also complain that the pitches are flat , and only spin bowlers can get any one out on these, I perfer pitches that offer some swing , some movement some height and some speed ...

I presonally love Australian pitches , which offer more to bowlers -

But 200 is great achivement I just also appreciate 60-120 runs inning on a fighting pitch

Back
Top Bottom