What's new

TENDULKAR PRAISES LASITH MALINGA

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
TENDULKAR PRAISES LASITH MALINGA

Mumbai Indians captain Sachin Tendulkar today heaped praise on Sri Lankan Lasith Malinga whose lethal fast bowling display helped his side crush Delhi Daredevils in their IPL match here.

Malinga returned with figures of 5/13 from 3.4 overs, the fist fiver of IPL IV and the third in all editions, as Mumbai scored a comfortable eight-wicket victory over the hosts at Feroze Shah Kotla Stadium here.

“In the second over itself, Malinga started so well. It was a spectacular bowling,” Tendulkar said after the match.

“Our fielding was also very good. The ball was keeping low, adjusting to the pace of the track was important. But we batted well to chase down the target,” said Tendulkar, who remained unbeaten on 46 off 50 balls to see his team home.

Sri Lanka News-Adaderana-Truth First - Tendulkar praises fiver Lasith Malinga

actually Malinga is the most dangerous bowler in the world right now, just next to Dale Steyn.In World Cup final also , between India and Victory , it was Malinga who stood as a rock

actually Malinga is the most dangerous bowler in the world right now, just next to Dale Steyn.In World Cup final also , between India and Victory , it was Malinga who stood as a rock

Better than Steyn according to me.

I wish that I could meet Mr.Malinga and ask him that, how you lost the final while my full support was with you. :cry:

Malinga is by far the greatest bowler in the world right now. Sri lanka seems to have a knack for producing great bowlers with unorthodox bowling actions. :D

Back
Top Bottom