What's new

Ten reasons why India will not and must not become a superpower

my point is that,within a short time span,we have achieved a lot. Surely,there is a lot to go. So in a long run,we will become a super power.

I highly doubt that. If India needs to become a superpower India needs a strong and direct political and social unity. Which currently and in the future India will not attain.

Next thread title "10 reasons why bleached Toilet Paper should not and must not be used".

If india can become a superpower than so does Somalia

Yes, why not? If they try hard, they can.But one thing for sure, we will always have a Pakistani passing verdicts from his drawing room regarding who is going to be the next superpower.

If india can become a superpower than so does Somalia

LOL , of course. I am sure that Somalia does have have the potential to be a superpower. It might take 200, 300 years etc, but yeah , there's still hope. As for Pakistan, it's a different story altogether. There are more chances of pigs developing wings and flying than of Pakistan becoming anything close to a superpower. :lol:

I agree. These rankings tend to overestimate the power of developing countries like China and India.

Not really, the population itself is a source of power for both countries. Buy thousands of jets, tanks etc. Station them in front of 1.4 billion people, now what? You can kill 1 million , perhaps 100 million of them if you get lucky, but the rest 1.3 billion odd will slaughter and massacre the invading army.

In 2011 India became the world's 3rd economy in PPP after US and China.

In some 20-30 years India will became a nominal third economy as well.
Thank you my friend for your fair and rational view:cheers:.I think as an Israeli citizen you will definitely understand why we are trying so hard to be a global power!We are surrounded by enemies just like Israel and the only way to survive that is to develop our country and her economy and become a world power in the process and only then can we maintain peace and stability in this volatile region just like what Israel has been doing all these years.

Back
Top Bottom