What's new

Ten members of Islamic network arrested in Belgium

Cityboy

Reaction score
Country
India
RUSSELS, November 23 (Itar-Tass) -Ten people, who prepared acts of terrorism in Brussels, have been arrested in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany as a result of a joint operation of the European anti-terrorist services, the federal prosecutor’s office of Belgium reported on Tuesday.

“The detainees are members of an extremist pseudo-Islamic network,” said an official representative of the prosecutor’s office. He did not mention their names or nationality. According to his information, arrests were made in Belgium after an anti-terrorist special operation in Antwerp.

According to the information of the RTBF TV channel, the people, arrested in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, prepared acts of terrorism in Europe and recruited new members to Chechen extremist organisations.

http://itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=15709663&PageNum=0

Should be prosecuted.
By the way,i don't like the word Islamic being attached to them.
As it usually is.
It gives bad name to,otherwise a pure religion,in my view.

Good put them on trial, present evidence... If guilty, throw the book at them. These idiots should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Should be prosecuted.
By the way,i don't like the word Islamic being attached to them.
As it usually is.
It gives bad name to,otherwise a pure religion,in my view.
Just like Leftist militancy is given the name of 'Communist' So are these people given what they are. There is nothing wrong in calling spade a spade. Besides, even these people call themselves that-- so if they have no sense of guilt for their own disfiguring of their name, then why should the world be apologetic?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom