What's new

Televised Debates

Even Nawaz Shareef falls short of being "a man" but he is nevertheless the second most popular political person in the country. We need to expose him so I am challanging PMLN leadership to have debate with PTI leadership. We will see who should we debate after that.

BUT as we know, Noonis will flee.. they have no survival after debate. Nawaz Shareef cannot hold audience in his own jalsa.. what wonder would he do in public debate?

Wazan berhanay kay lea poti bhi khani paray to PMLN khaye gi.

Exactly.....that's my point. These guys will be exposed that even the foolhardy will find it embarrassing to mark a tick next to the noonie lion in the ballet box. Haahaha....

Exactly.....that's my point. These guys will be exposed that even the foolhardy will find it embarrassing to mark a tick next to the noonie lion in the ballet box. Haahaha....

They wouldn't matter even if they were exposed. These are "lost horses" so it wouldn't matter if they loose with more margin or not. What matters is that people like @Tameem and @Adeel Faheem are able to see real character, strength and leadership of the person they are looking to follow.

There are two kinds of voters, 1) who vote with their minds and eyes closed 2) who vote for people because they have a reason. We cannot show a picture to people who have no eyes.. but people who may have eyes are the one from who we can expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear that people will vote for more eloquant speaker not the person who actually can do things. If you want to know party policy, then I am sure spokesperson of the party is better in communicating in debates.. not the top leaders.

Dont spokesperson of parties get invited to tv debates in pakistan?

PTI kay against weight berhanay kay lea poti bhi khani paray to PMLN khaye gi. Terrorists kay sath bhi to seat adjusment kar li..

yaar come on, why you have to use such disgusting language :sick

Question:

Why didn't this person join PTI but PMLN?

540872_455484047856878_902277386_n.jpg

Because he knows in PTI he will be filterd out in party elections by somebody slightly more capable than him and there are millions of those. PMLN suits him more because he can be choozen by the wise eyes of his-excellency Sir Nawaz Shareef and Sir Shahbaaz Shareef. So if he or people like him can ever have a chance, it could be in PMLN or PPP.

Sympols.

yaar come on, why you have to use such disgusting language :sick

Okay replace poti with Kura and Kachra.. if this feels better to you - but in effect this doesn't change the desperation with which PMLN is absorbing political trash.

I think I am being a little unfair and need to be more respectful of my brothers supporting the other esteemed parties of Pakistan. I therefore respectfully urge your noble leaders to agree participation in a televised debate. I am confident that with their considerable experience of governance and politics they will more than hold their own and no doubt may expose IK for who he is. He does not even have substantial support. After all.....he has stayed abroad for most of his life and and besides his Urdu is rusty. Come one what do you say guys....

I fear that people will vote for more eloquant speaker not the person who actually can do things. If you want to know party policy, then I am sure spokesperson of the party is better in communicating in debates.. not the top leaders.

Dont spokesperson of parties get invited to tv debates in pakistan?

They do all the time, perhaps too much. But if I am voting for a particular party headed by someone I would want to know whether this person is the one who has the character and vision to lead. You need to have communication skill if you are a leader. It happens in industry, business and everywhere else why not politics where people are give them a mandate to lead them.

They do all the time, perhaps too much. But if I am voting for a particular party headed by someone I would want to know whether this person is the one who has the character and vision to lead. You need to have communication skill if you are a leader. It happens in industry, business and everywhere else why not politics where people are give them a mandate to lead them.
It depends of the structure of the system you have.
In India, its led by PM who is not directly elected by people. Its the shared responsibility of cabinet to govern of which PM is the head. Usually PM takes into confidence his colleagues in cabinet while taking important decision.

If we had a directly elected head of state like president, then I would want some of those qualities you talked about. Because its not only the policy we vote for but also the persona.

At least in case of India, we have many PMs who were not good orator but good administrator and policy maker. I dont want it to go down to 'Indian Idol' level.
Our current PM will have no chance against some of the BJP leaders, and that will be a shame.

It depends of the structure of the system you have.
In India, its led by PM who is not directly elected by people. Its the shared responsibility of cabinet to govern of which PM is the head. Usually PM takes into confidence his colleagues in cabinet while taking important decision.

If we had a directly elected head of state like president, then I would want some of those qualities you talked about. Because its not only the policy we vote for but also the persona.

At least in case of India, we have many PMs who were not good orator but good administrator and policy maker. I dont want it to go down to 'Indian Idol' level.
Our current PM will have no chance against some of the BJP leaders, and that will be a shame.

But in Pakistan it is everything about persona. These guys have been clinging on to power by hook or crook like a bad case of rash. They make come backs over and over again. We cannot even stamp them out. They invest in their personalities. They name everything after themselves, they buy people and put them in their pockets, they lord over the poor as they are they masters. So why should they not be exposed to cross examination by their peers in front of the public.

Just as I expected when I started this thread, it has become a Noonie and ghadareey free zone. If or whenever a civilised debate debate happens amongst the leaders then that will be the day when people will realise what type of people they have been allowing to rule over them in the past.

The only leaders that can hold their own are IK and Musharaff.

What kind of debate PTI wants? They want to attack others with dirty things, blame game or they want debate on things like family name of Bilawal Zardari?

Or they want serious debate like in western countries leaders debate and present realistic solutions of problems and we have lots of issues to debate like economy, war on terror, education, healthcare and international relations. After debates its up to the people to decide whom they want to see in power.

Well like many PTI fans I am also confident that IK will clean sweep all the debates why?

*IK said he will end corruption and electricity crises in 3 and 6 months respectively.
*IK will also win on the issue of war on terror his super strategy.

1: Withdraw Pakistani troops from safe heaven of terrorists and factories of suicide bombers
2: Jihad will end
3: Taliban bhai ban jaye gy. LOL

*Relations with India will also improve coz IK said he will handover hafiz saeed to india.
*Nawaz is dangerous he can fire corrupt and incompetent generals without any fear, good or bad IK will not question establishment actions so Pakistan national security will also improve under IK leadership.

Bottom line is PTI have inquilaabi solutions of all our core issues so everyone should vote for PTI. :sarcastic:

Just as I expected when I started this thread, it has become a Noonie and ghadareey free zone. If or whenever a civilised debate debate happens amongst the leaders then that will be the day when people will realise what type of people they have been allowing to rule over them in the past.

The only leaders that can hold their own are IK and Musharaff.

So how you gonna debate by not letting others to speak?

They wouldn't matter even if they were exposed. These are "lost horses" so it wouldn't matter if they loose with more margin or not. What matters is that people like @Tameem and @Adeel Faheem are able to see real character, strength and leadership of the person they are looking to follow.

There are two kinds of voters, 1) who vote with their minds and eyes closed 2) who vote for people because they have a reason. We cannot show a picture to people who have no eyes.. but people who may have eyes are the one from who we can expect.

Oh Bhai.....Maaan liya....Hamareee Minds or Eyes closed hain........Aaaapkee tu Naheen......Phir confirm za-ni ko vote kyon......jis Zalim nay abhee tak apnee baiteee ko tasleem naheen Kiya:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of debate PTI wants? They want to attack others with dirty things, blame game or they want debate on things like family name of Bilawal Zardari?

Or they want serious debate like in western countries leaders debate and present realistic solutions of problems and we have lots of issues to debate like economy, war on terror, education, healthcare and international relations. After debates its up to the people to decide whom they want to see in power.

Well like many PTI fans I am also confident that IK will clean sweep all the debates why?

*IK said he will end corruption and electricity crises in 3 and 6 months respectively.
*IK will also win on the issue of war on terror his super strategy.

1: Withdraw Pakistani troops from safe heaven of terrorists and factories of suicide bombers
2: Jihad will end
3: Taliban bhai ban jaye gy. LOL

*Relations with India will also improve coz IK said he will handover hafiz saeed to india.
*Nawaz is dangerous he can fire corrupt and incompetent generals without any fear, good or bad IK will not question establishment actions so Pakistan national security will also improve under IK leadership.

Bottom line is PTI have inquilaabi solutions of all our core issues so everyone should vote for PTI. :sarcastic:

So how you gonna debate by not letting others to speak?

Now respect to you sir. Good response. Yes, in those circumstances i would expect a leader worth their salt can pick holes in the opposition policies and help the public understand whether the policies are simply full of hot air. This is debate. One can say that they can travel to the moon but if they are not able to explain how and justify the statement they will be proven to be a fool.

These inquilabi policies have a lot of thought in them. They are revolutionary and different. They may or may not work, but certainly they need to be tested against the other policies and solutions offered in response.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom