What's new

Telangana bill got passed in loksabha.A new State got born in India.

finally a state succumbed to politics..
article-2456052-18AC7FE200000578-883_964x502.jpg

RIP Andhrapradesh

Last edited:
im not sure about income of hyd will be distributed to semmandhra. central govt didn't prepared any bills for revenue generation in semmandhra.

why you got hurt mate?? congress has sat idel for 4 years about telangana.now they had given separate state for them before elections. whats wrong in that??

Because still they are doing something not plain:blah: when bjp was not in power at center they were saying they will throw all of the illegal bengladeshis out of India but when in power for 6.5 years they have not sent even a single back to BD.

You have to understand a simple thing all are politisians and all politicians do everything for votes but we should appreciate the one who work (does not matter 2 months before elections or 20 years) not the one who just do plain :blah::blah:

I really have no clue about whether this would be a good thing or bad. This decision is for the people of AP to make.

That said, if the new State does form, the best thing to do would be to build a brand new capital instead of declaring an existing city as the capital.

Because still they are doing something not plain:blah: when bjp was not in power at center they were saying they will throw all of the illegal bengladeshis out of India but when in power for 6.5 years they have not sent even a single back to BD.

You have to understand a simple thing all are politisians and all politicians do everything for votes but we should appreciate the one who work (does not matter 2 months before elections or 20 years) not the one who just do plain :blah::blah:

you are a making lol :lol: .comparing telangana issue with illegal bangladeshis. im not offensive for TG.hope you got it. you get ready to appreciate for all separate state demands.. :blah:

finally a state succumbed to politics..
animal_sacrifice6.jpg

RIP Andhrapradesh

pls take out these image mate.

Can someone explain to me the background information for making a new State? Sorry i am not aware why a new State is formed and did majority of people want one?

1.) Telengana's demand is 50 years old.

2.) In India every state boundary was made on the basis of the language the natives speaks.

Like punjabis get punjab, tamils get tamilnadu etc. etc.

Same with Andhra Pradesh, but the real problem is that AP (Andhra Pradesh) was made up of some parts of Madras state which was under British administration + Hyderabad state which was under the Nizam's administration.

3.) The areas which was under the British administration was developed and prosperous as Britishers have build the canal system which resulting in prospering the local farmers and the traders. :agree:

The British administration area also have English as a medium of education, administration and the people under British administration were enjoying good position as they knew English. :agree:

4.) While the people living under Nizam's administration were poor because Nizam does not make canals or any development activities. :disagree:

Nizam's administration have urdu language as a medium of education and administration.

5.) After India's independence when Andhra Pradesh was made on the basis of Telagu language both these areas under Nizam and british were joined to make Andhra Pradesh.

6.) The Telagu people from British administration areas flock to the Hyderabad as it was the capital of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Telagu people from British administration areas were rich and Telagu people from Nizam's administrative areas were poor. :agree:

- The Telagu people from British administration areas were enjoying good post and jobs both in the andhra pradesh and the central government as they knew English which is a official language with Hindi. :agree:

- Telagu people from Nizam's administrative areas remains poor, jobless.

- The salt to the injury was that the capital of Andhra Pradesh was Hyderabad (which is situated in nizam's poor areas) the rich Telagu purchased land from poor Telagu and made rich gains. :rolleyes:

This will end as these people will get their own state and a fair chance to get develop.

you are a making lol :lol: .comparing telangana issue with illegal bangladeshis. im not offensive for TG.hope you got it. you get ready to appreciate for all separate state demands.. :blah:

pls take out these image mate.
my dear friend this is the most decent pic i got when i searched.there are worse pics which are actually comparable with what they did.atleast theres no blood in the pic.if mods find it inappropriate they will remove it anyway.

my dear friend this is the most decent pic i got when i searched.there are worse pics which are actually comparable with what they did.atleast theres no blood in the pic.if mods find it inappropriate they will remove it anyway.
But that image doesnt make appropriate mate for this thread.where you can find other images rather than this image.

I really have no clue about whether this would be a good thing or bad. This decision is for the people of AP to make.

That said, if the new State does form, the best thing to do would be to build a brand new capital instead of declaring an existing city as the capital.
1.telangana has huge power deficit.and for agriculture to be conducive they must go for lift irrigation which demand high power.so they must buy power from a surplus state.
2.seemandhra is surplus in power.they mostly depend on agriculture.krishna water is unreliable periodically and during scarcity water would be cutoff to lower lying seemandhra for the needs of telangana resulting in famines..andhrapradesh accounts for 10% of rice production in the country and is called rice bowl of india.
3.nearly half of state revenue is generated in hyd.now a seperate state is formed for the first time on the demand of the people who have a capital.revenue assets must be created in seemandhra abd a package for new capital must be provided.till now complete packages were not given to uttaranchal and jharkhand levae alone one more new state.
4.there will be animosities between these two states for a considerable amount of time,

the most unfortunate thing is everybody played their part in this murder.

no genuine discussions,no package announcements,no water sharing agreements,no asset and liability sharing clauses.assembly has rejected the bill and yet bill was passed in the closed doors of parliament with out a debate banning the live proceedings!!

No offence to the people from Seemandhra, but this what the map looks like-

seemandhra-capital1.png

Now what does it look like ? :lol:
:disagree:....not a good time bro..

1.telangana has huge power deficit.and for agriculture to be conducive they must go for lift irrigation which demand high power.so they must buy power from a surplus state.
2.seemandhra is surplus in power.they mostly depend on agriculture.krishna water is unreliable periodically and during scarcity water would be cutoff to lower lying seemandhra for the needs of telangana resulting in famines..andhrapradesh accounts for 10% of rice production in the country and is called rice bowl of india.
3.nearly half of state revenue is generated in hyd.now a seperate state is formed for the first time on the demand of the people who have a capital.revenue assets must be created in seemandhra abd a package for new capital must be provided.till now complete packages were not given to uttaranchal and jharkhand levae alone one more new state.
4.there will be animosities between these two states for a considerable amount of time,

the most unfortunate thing is everybody played their part in this murder.

no genuine discussions,no package announcements,no water sharing agreements,no asset and liability sharing clauses.assembly has rejected the bill and yet bill was passed in the closed doors of parliament with out a debate banning the live proceedings!!
I dont know the minute dynamics.

Personal opinion on the matter would be that even though Telangana region of AP is poorer, it can develop under AP. A lot like how Vidharba region of Maharashtra is poorer than West Maharashtra, but still it would develop faster under MH than as a separate State.

However all said and done, this is a decision for the people of AP - of both the regions, to decide.

Yet IF the decision to split AP is final, then the GoI must compensate the State that looses Hyderabad by giving a financial package to that State to build a completely new and organized/well planned Capital.

There must not be a repeat of the situation like Chandigarh is a common capital of both Punjab and Haryana.

India needs as many new cities as it can get, so that the existing cities are not clogged. Money must flow to create new infrastructure, that will give returns to the State for decades to come.

Lastly, if anything - the ONLY state in India that needs to be split up is UP. I dont understand why GoI is not moving forward on that.

Having a massive state of 200million population and pathetic quality of life is downright stupid. It must be split into a minimum of two States.

:disagree:....not a good time bro..

Yeah I know, but they should be happy. In a smaller set up they will get better governance. Seemandhra being the richer part of Andhra will get more of its own resources spent on it's own people.

I dont know the dynamics.

Personal opinion on the matter would be that even though Telangana region of AP is poorer, it can develop under AP. A lot like how Vidharba region of Maharashtra is poorer than West Maharashtra, but still it would develop faster under MH than as a separate State.

However all said and done, this is a decision for the people of AP - of both the regions, to decide.

Yet IF the decision to split AP is final, then the GoI must compensate the State that looses Hyderabad by giving a financial package to that State to build a completely new and organized/well planned Capital.

There must not be a repeat of the situation like Chandigarh is a common capital of both Punjab and Haryana.

India needs as many new cities as it can get, so that the existing cities are not clogged. Money must flow to create new infrastructure, that will give returns to the State for decades to come.
thats the perception they created.
http://pib.nic.in/archieve/others/2011/jan/d2011010502.pdf
this is the full text of sri krishna committee report.
page 63..
Coastal Andhra region record a per capita income of `36496
followed by Telangana (including Hyderabad) with a per capita income of `36082
, and `33056 in Rayalaseema at 2007-08 current

you can find other socio economic parameters aswell.this state was merely made for political advatages.nothing more
rayalaseema and uttarandhra are two most backward regions in the state.nobody talks about them.now their only source of income is taken away.

Yeah I know, but they should be happy. In a smaller set up they will get better governance. Seemandhra being the richer part of Andhra will get more of its own resources spent on it's own people.
its not.uttarandhra and rayalaseema are two of the most backward regions.remaining 4 districts are better off but their major source is not it or manufacturing but agriculture.

Last edited:
Live: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill | Firstpost

Live: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill by Ayeshea Perera Dec 18, 2013 #Anna Hazare #BJP #Congress #India #Kamal Nath #Lokpal Bill #NewsTracker #parliament #Politics #Rajya Sabha inShare 161 CommentsEmailPrint 9.40 pm: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill BJP President Rajnath Singh today gave credit to Leaders of the Opposition in both the Houses for passing the Lokpal Bill. "The smooth passage of the Lokpal Bill in both the Houses is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to all members of Parliament," Singh said in a statement in the backdrop of a clamour for taking credit for passage of the Bill which has been pending in Parliament for several months. "The contribution of both the Leaders of the Opposition Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley deserves special mention as they played a positive and proactive role in getting the Lokpal Bill passed in Parliament," he said. He also expressed happiness that Anna Hazare has ended his fast after the passage of the Bill. "It is a historic day in India's Parliamentary democracy," Singh said. 9.27 pm: Political class will rule Lokpal, says AAP's Yogendra Yadav Not satisfied with the Lokpal bill passed by the Parliament today, Aam Aadmi Party leader Yogendra Yadav said the bill was not in the form as asked for and the political class would continue to "rule the Lokpal". "There are three promises made by Parliament to Anna Hazare that have not been fulfilled. The political class will continue to rule the Lokpal," Yadav told reporters here. About Hazare accepting the Lokpal bill passed, Yadav said, "I hope Anna realises the Bill is not what he wanted but he has accepted it. We do not accept the bill in this form." To a query on the existing political uncertainty in Delhi after Assembly polls, he said, "I do agree we have the moral mandate. However, we do not have the numeric majority to form government. That's why we are asking the people on what to do." 8.11 pm: Modi praises Anna's determination after passage of Lokpal Bill Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today hailed anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare's determination following the passage of Lokpal Bill by the Parliament. "Passage of Lokpal Bill is a fitting tribute to the struggle and determination of Anna Hazare. I pray for his good health," Modi tweeted this evening. He also congratulated MPs. "Passage of Lokpal Bill in Parliament is a victory of the efforts of all Indians. I congratulate all our MPs on this momentous occasion," he said. Modi also said that he was proud of the proactive role played by BJP leaders Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley. "Am very proud of the positive and proactive role played by BJP MPs under leadership of @SushmaSwarajbjp & @arunjaitley in passing Lokpal Bill," he tweeted. The Lokpal and Lokayukta Bill, 2013, was passed by voice vote in the Lower House today. It got support from all parties except Samajwadi Party and Shiv Sena. 3:45 pm: Modi congratulates party on passing Lokpal bill

Read more at: Live: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill | Firstpost

Narendra Modi ✔ @narendramodi
Follow

Am very proud of the positive & proactive role played by BJP MPs under leadership of @SushmaSwarajbjp & @arunjaitley in passing Lokpal Bill.

3:43 PM - 18 Dec 2013

Back
Top Bottom