What's new

Tejas writes a letter to IAF on b'day eve!

kirankumar299

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
tarmak007.

Managed to access the copy of a letter Tejas sent to IAF today, on the eve of 82nd IAF Day. It's Moving It's Inspiring It's Passionate It's Different
----------------------------------------------------

Dear IAF,

My special greetings on your 82nd b'day! I saw some photos on Tarmak007 and was happy to see that Hindon Station is all decked up for the AF Day Parade on October 8. Last year too I missed flying there and this year too I will be missing.

But my dad in ADA, mom in HAL and uncle in DRDO promise that for your 83rd birthday -- I will be surely there. Not in the current yellow-pillow colour. I hate this yellow paint. But, I shall come in the mesmerizing IAF Squadron colours.

I met some of the Tejas Squadron pilots in Bangalore the other day at NFTC and one guy asked me: ”Aur kitna wait karna padega? (How long we have to wait?).” They are in a hurry to take me to Sulur, my honeymoon base. Nice guys!

Some of my cousins have gone to Jaisalmer to celebrate Diwali. This time they are firing some new bombs and missiles.

These media chaps are behind me again and they are saying I am light, but late. These guys don’t know: Better late than never!

It's raining in Bangalore now and I have some night flying lined up as well. Send me some photos of AF Day Parade on WhatsApp. If time permits, please do reply after the b'day bash.

Happy B’day. Miss you guys!

Love

Tejas
Oct 7, 2014

Could not post link....

tarmak007.

Managed to access the copy of a letter Tejas sent to IAF today, on the eve of 82nd IAF Day. It's Moving It's Inspiring It's Passionate It's Different
----------------------------------------------------

Dear IAF,

My special greetings on your 82nd b'day! I saw some photos on Tarmak007 and was happy to see that Hindon Station is all decked up for the AF Day Parade on October 8. Last year too I missed flying there and this year too I will be missing.

But my dad in ADA, mom in HAL and uncle in DRDO promise that for your 83rd birthday -- I will be surely there. Not in the current yellow-pillow colour. I hate this yellow paint. But, I shall come in the mesmerizing IAF Squadron colours.

I met some of the Tejas Squadron pilots in Bangalore the other day at NFTC and one guy asked me: ”Aur kitna wait karna padega? (How long we have to wait?).” They are in a hurry to take me to Sulur, my honeymoon base. Nice guys!

Some of my cousins have gone to Jaisalmer to celebrate Diwali. This time they are firing some new bombs and missiles.

These media chaps are behind me again and they are saying I am light, but late. These guys don’t know: Better late than never!

It's raining in Bangalore now and I have some night flying lined up as well. Send me some photos of AF Day Parade on WhatsApp. If time permits, please do reply after the b'day bash.

Happy B’day. Miss you guys!

Love

Tejas
Oct 7, 2014

Could not post link....

The plane wrote the letter?

7da5bda6925ebef2fc0132ad753d62b3.jpg

Yup...thejas was late bcoz these kind of technology was hard to intergrate on a fighter plane

Because we simply did it in a stupid manner and we shouldn't deny or forget that, because we only learn and improve if we understand what the mistakes were. DRDO especially needs this learning curve!

Back
Top Bottom