What's new

Tejas jets display firepower in pokhran

sudhir007

Reaction score
Tejas jets display firepower in pokhran | idrw.org

Pokhran, which witnessed the celebration of India’s nuclear might, is now witnessing a different scene: Made-in-India Tejas fighter jets are demonstrating their fire power here.

Three of these military jets have been taking off from forward Air Force bases to pound the area with a variety of armaments-from precision guided bombs to conventional bombs weighing up to 500 kg.
These exercises constitute the most important phase ahead of their formal induction by the Indian Air Force and are intended to ensure that the bombs are released and hit targets on the ground with accuracy. The IAF will acquire 40 of these fighters with the first squadron set to be positioned in Tamil Nadu.

Are ADA or HAL test pilots are making these flights ... or IAF pilots ??

How many test pilots do ADA / HAL have at their disposal .....

As far as I know test pilots are airforce pilots working with ADA/HAL.
ADA or HAL don't have their own test pilots. Correct me if I am wrong.
Similar test happens last year I think in May.
Any details or videos on current test ???

There are no pilots who are from ADA or HAL. All pilots are from the IAF and a few are seconded to work in HAL/ADA as test pilots.

Tajes in action !!!

459048_10150919881853071_1865846145_o.jpg

For god sake, make serial production at full scale....even we can retire them after we get improved ones....the cost will be nothing compared to what we have already spent.

Kuch naya video shideo dikhao yaar. Lets hope the LCA is getting closer to IAF's required standards.

Off topic: When will the first Rafael's be coming ?

Back
Top Bottom