What's new

Tejas Hangar Goes Live; First Aircraft in 3 Months

Does HAL beg HCL Desktop from their museum for antique HCL computers?
Their new HCL Ezeebee AC2V0254 desktops are very decent & if they buy in some good numbers then they can offer some decent table also.
AC2F0026-7.jpg
im sure that the ammount they paid for that antique desktop is thrice the ammount of thatlatest one :D[/quote]
I can't agree more with you:D

im sure that the ammount they paid for that antique desktop is thrice the ammount of thatlatest one :D
I can't agree more with you:D[/quote]
well thats the story of all the givt enterprises lolzzz i remeber that duirng the CWG devlopment in new delhi in 2010 they paid 2000INR for a roll of toilet paper wonder how they behave when it comes to defence expanditure where there is no check

I can't agree more with you:D
well thats the story of all the givt enterprises lolzzz i remeber that duirng the CWG devlopment in new delhi in 2010 they paid 2000INR for a roll of toilet paper wonder how they behave when it comes to defence expanditure where there is no check[/quote]
CWG is program but HAL is a company which have audited per year but every PSU you found these antique computers except Banks which we use in School computer lab & their OS is Windows 98

well thats the story of all the givt enterprises lolzzz i remeber that duirng the CWG devlopment in new delhi in 2010 they paid 2000INR for a roll of toilet paper wonder how they behave when it comes to defence expanditure where there is no check
CWG is program but HAL is a company which have audited per year but every PSU you found these antique computers except Banks which we use in School computer lab & their OS is Windows 98[/quote]
well brother i know how thingswork in govt departments and all the rules and all the minute details and so called 'precautions' are made by the beurocracy for the beurocracy so they can make the most of that till they are in power and thats the main reason for such painstaking delays and blunders

its all about money but as for the compouters well the thing is these days when tabs , i phones and type are in rage and windows 8 is used as an educational tool in all the private schools(at least in delhi) do you realli thing the pride of india HAL will be using this ancient crap i guess these fotossuggest that these hangers and LCA manufaturing facility are huridlli made i dont know why

i hope some one can help as the set up they are showing there i guess a small earth mover making facility in NCR has way much better iquipment than that

is that a joke or something a 400 cr facility to make a plane of 200 cr iguess they are to something else ...maybe

CWG is program but HAL is a company which have audited per year but every PSU you found these antique computers except Banks which we use in School computer lab & their OS is Windows 98
well brother i know how thingswork in govt departments and all the rules and all the minute details and so called 'precautions' are made by the beurocracy for the beurocracy so they can make the most of that till they are in power and thats the main reason for such painstaking delays and blunders

its all about money but as for the compouters well the thing is these days when tabs , i phones and type are in rage and windows 8 is used as an educational tool in all the private schools(at least in delhi) do you realli thing the pride of india HAL will be using this ancient crap i guess these fotossuggest that these hangers and LCA manufaturing facility are huridlli made i dont know why

i hope some one can help as the set up they are showing there i guess a small earth mover making facility in NCR has way much better iquipment than that

is that a joke or something a 400 cr facility to make a plane of 200 cr iguess they are to something else ...maybe[/quote]

Don't be angry brother , their motherboard, HDD, Processor, graphic card & operating system would not be antique but they are not fancy.
TATA Advance systems S-92 Cabin manufacturing plant
TH03_BU_SIKORSKY-S_1041700f.jpg
769-s-92-cabins-being-made-at-tasl-pic1.jpg
biz2.jpg
24HYRAP09-Tata-_TH_1630090e.jpg
HY01SIKORSKY_1503404g.jpg
BL24_SIRKOSKY_1629262f.jpg
HY01TATASKY_1503406g.jpg

that is not a cnc machine. That looks more like a fixture for assembling the front fuselage as indicated. The CNC machines at HAL Koraput (5 axis) are as big as a small room. The CNC machines (not sure of the types, but there were engineers from germany and switzerland that had come to commissioned them) are housed in a separate room (hangers) where in the environment is maintained artificially. Another thing that I noticed at HAL koraput was their vacume wielding rooms for wielding titanium alloys (casing of al31fps) and its all done remotely.
please enlighten me

They can't be serious if 1 aircraft is built in 3 months then they will only manage to build 4 per year. There was an article about 4-7 days ago HAL claiming they would build 16 a year. Unless they are building more facilities elsewhere in future. Someone please enlighten us.?

although i am a pathological hater of drdo and hal,,,i have to say this facility is damn good.

when they deserve praise,u have to praise

They can't be serious if 1 aircraft is built in 3 months then they will only manage to build 4 per year. There was an article about 4-7 days ago HAL claiming they would build 16 a year. Unless they are building more facilities elsewhere in future. Someone please enlighten us.?
I am pretty sure they make more than one aircraft at a time. Otherwise it would be pretty stupid.

I am pretty sure they make more than one aircraft at a time. Otherwise it would be pretty stupid.

right now,no idea

but this facility raises the hope.

on a diff note,rafale should be manufactured by reliance

Bro it's not as simple as 1 unit 3 months = 4 units per year.

it's production line which take 3 months to build first aircraft from start to end. But they will be manufacturing many units on same line. It's just like a car assembly line which produce 1 car in every five minutes but first car (out put from start to end may takes few days.

Look at simple table below... the first units takes 100 days but you get 10 units out in 190 days not 1000 days.

u3cfgmpk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom