What's new

Tejas gets swankier! Indian Railways upgrades aircraft-like semi-high speed train

2.20pm Tejas Express to Bangalore

NOTICE: Due to unforseen circumstances the 2.20pm Tejas Express has been delayed.
It will now reach us at 2.50pm
On 26th May 2032, please wait patiently on the platform. Please be aware that your fare has increased from 40 rupees each to 40,000 dollars each to cover the unforseen costs of this incredible indigenous indian train but rest assured when it finally does reach us it will be the uber incredible Tejas Express modi mahatma mk2 with cup holders and a hole in the corner for your toiletry needs.

Please note that tejas express is machine of present but Tejas jet fighter is jet of future

I always thought Tejas was a fighter plane, and wondered why India always sported it on a trailer. Now I know. I was mistaken - Tejas was always meant to be a train!

Congratulations to India!

Jai Tejas!

There is a water shortage everywhere

Please cry a little more
I didn't know that paakis were allergic to factual information.Don't worry, I'm done with you, wouldn't want you to peel of the skin of your buttcheeks with your khujli and make you look like a fucking monkey.

I didn't know that paakis were allergic to factual information.Don't worry, I'm done with you, wouldn't want you to peel of the skin of your buttcheeks with your khujli and make you look like a fucking monkey.

Frustration overkill

Frustration overkill
Nope, merely stating the obvious.By the way, even the paint on your Banders,errrr..... thunders have to be 'imported' from your Chinese boyfriends and even that's saying a lot since perhaps.Given your prevailing economic situation, I won't be surprised if your boyfriends have to dole out the paint for free of cost.

Nope, merely stating the obvious.By the way, even the paint on your Banders,errrr..... thunders have to be 'imported' from your Chinese boyfriends and even that's saying a lot since perhaps.Given your prevailing economic situation, I won't be surprised if your boyfriends have to dole out the paint for free of cost.

Its flying right now.

Being sold to different countries.

Call me when you get there

Last edited:
It does but you got help from your friend while we got screwed over by the ones we thought to be our friends!!
yes did got help from friends but bharat mata also has alot of pimps who gave her everything yet she couldnt make the creepy junk teja operational i guess it must have to do with her legs wide open in the air

yes did got help from friends
Not just helps, your boyfriend carried your carcass to the all the way to the finish-line, in that they doled out the finished product and then the paint as well since your sorry *** couldn't even afford the paint.
but bharat mata also has alot of pimps
Our technocrats who were on LCA project with US counterparts were kicked out of USA with all their research data ceased on moment's notice right after we tested our nukes in May, 98 and then they had to start over from the scratch........years of research done and resources sunk into it written off in a matter of seconds, just like that!!Some 'pimps'.
By the way, I find it funny how you guys love to act so tough on the internet as if somehow suddenly it enlarges your sausages ten folds. :rofl:
who gave her everything
And what those 'everything' are supposed to be??Could you mention at least a single thing that was 'given' to us as you so proudly proclaim??
Oh and while you are at it, do mention of at least one subsystem in your JF 17 Bander that was actually designed by your folks, in your country??You find yourself upto it, kid??
yet she couldnt make the creepy junk teja operational
I'm quite sure that you meant to write crappy (and the plane's called 'tejas') but it's ok. I mean for someone who's born out of incest and got graduated out of a two bit madrassa in some devil forsaken wasteland, both of which have been demonstrably evidenced to be quite detrimental to someone's mental development and well being, you have done ok.
i guess it must have to do with her legs wide open in the air
You know, it doesn't happen to be a requirement to prove to the entire world how big of a pathetic low life you really are!!I mean what good it brings??It doesn't make you appear more manly or hip neither it makes your d!ck to grow any longer,no, all it does is it shows you and by extension, your countrymen in a very bad light.But hey, don't listen to me, maintain your present course and see where it lands you.

Till date, i misconceived that Tejas was a fighter plane, i couldn't figure out even after watching it on the rear of a trailer, now the confusion has finally faded away, so Tejas is basically a train engine designed on the lines of a fighter plane and those wings must be fixed with aesthetic view point and the hard points must be there to carry "dabbay(Indian lunch box service)", well Hats Off to the DRDOs secrecy, all PDFians always thought it to be a fighter plane and kept comparing it with JF-17, rather, it should have been compared with "Abaseen(a train in Pakistan Railway".

Your name is Abbas Niazi from Pakistan, there is another Abbas Niazi from some other place so you consider him as yourself or they both different people?:D The basic logic is lacking here. otoh not amusing.

Back
Top Bottom