What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

1, their mom dad might have pistols.. the boy might steal it..
2. the writing is well balanced, no sign of depression, sadness and neither excitement. Its very normal
3. However, its not 'crafted' by someone else (means no concealing)
4. emotions appears suppressed when he writes girls name (like he tries to hide), the writer howver loves his mom more. same writer with same content.
5. lastly, irrespective of their maturity, peopel are judged by knowledge and intentions. So whtehr Haram factor is considered or not, lack of awareness makes them not fully "culprit"
6. But there w'd be fallout even they acted in ignorance (solely Allah is the judge and aware of unseen). Like in Uhad, Sahba went down the hill with no mal-intention but still this disobedience to Prophet SW (islam) in IGNORANCE caused suffering to rest of muslims.
Anyway we cannot judge them

Overall, doesn't depict a suicide note.. or written well before death.this is what a suicide note looks likehttps://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/suicide-note.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Last edited:
Its not just the Bollywood, our own entertainment channels are guilty of putting such things in kids minds as well. Parents needs to keep a watch at what their children are watching on tv or internet. These stupid things are becoming common these days.

Or a very strong belief in life after death....?
In our faith a strong belief in afterlife is the biggest counter against such idiotic things. When i was 14 or 15, i thought of committing this shameful act as well, just because of some stupid argument with my folks, i was stupid and actually got hold of my father's gun. The only thing that stopped me from committing that foolish thing was that i remembered a Maulana saab telling in a Friday sermon that suicide was haram and a direct ticket to hell. So believing in afterlife is not that bad.

i don't understand how some people on this thread are blaming the couple... i blame south asian culture which takes away peoples' freedom generally.

why couldn't their parents have agreed to the couple getting married at the ages technically legalized by pakistan law as the marriage age??

to hell with such parents.

Another thing I have noticed in kids nowadays, is that they are "in love, with the idea of being in love". Which ultimately yields negative results.

TV/ Cinema is the biggest factor in filling peoples head with A grade BS.

The only way to counter it is to have a frank and open relationship with your parents.

Secondly, the concept of "mentoring." People who are stable and mature, can mentor / guide the young ones around them. People in my family know, that they can come and discuss anything with me.

Thirdly, I remember a couple of teachers who were sincere, and parental figures. I could go and speak to them about everything under the sun.

Nonetheless, a young curious, hormone driven mind needs to be guided properly, or the repercussions can be severe.

Note: IF anyone on this forum, needs any sort of help, I will be glad to help!

upload_2015-9-1_12-44-48.jpeg

Very unfortunate incident, as others said it the parents of these kids should also be questioned...why either of the mother or father didn't knew what was going on...? If you assume that the parents are oblivious to the whole situation then what about the siblings or close friends? Teenage kids need trustworthy mentoring especially in this day and age where most of the times kids remain preoccupied with their cell phones etc and seldom share their most intimate problems and issues with their parents (mother or father) or their siblings.

Last edited:
through this story, some members on this thread have revealed themselves to be hidden reactionaries. :coffee:

Last edited:
One of the reasons I have decided to not have children ever. To hell with parenting.

If someone doesn't mind, can you please translate the letter for me?

Also RIP such young age, teenage love is the best but the most stupidest.

As some one notice nothing writing are same.... So sucide note is only written by one.....

forced arranged marriages are a big blot on the subcontinent.

shouldn't the parents be made aware that it is unislamic to force their children into a marriage?

Kids should have been counselled by their parents. They were too young to get married.
Maybe the parents were too old and too set in tradition to appreciate young lovers who want to marry. The kids should have been offered an option other than suicide - for example, they could have been bribed by their parents to delay marriage a year or two. That would offer hope and the chance to see if they were really suited to each other's company.

Good riddance...
Why do you hate teenagers so much? Is it envy?

Maybe the parents were too old and too set in tradition to appreciate young lovers who want to marry. The kids should have been offered an option other than suicide - for example, they could have been bribed by their parents to delay marriage a year or two. That would offer hope and the chance to see if they were really suited to each other's company.

Why do you hate teenagers so much? Is it envy?

Well to start off with, its sill notion for 10th grade 16 year olds to even consider marriage. If you need daddy to pay for your school fee, you know you're not ready to start your own family and I think kids should at least be mature enough to understand that. On the other hand, I agree, mostly in such cases, people become too obstinate and force their kids into a corner. The correct course of action would of course be to give them the latitude of making a choice "You're too young to marry right now, but if you continue to feel this way even when you are established and set for marriage, then we won't stop you".

Back
Top Bottom