What's new

Technical and professional aspects of Indian intrusion

There are now reports coming out, that there has been another attempt at intruding into our airspace that was thwarted by Pakistan air force. Does anyone here have more info on that? As to which type of aircrafts were involved from both sides?

ANWAR2,

Thankyou very much for your post---I would appreciate if you could be kind enough to re-write the first paragraph of your post in detail and make it a little simpler so that our young pakistani readers can read to understand what is being said.

Is it possible for you to take it step by a step and explain what these intrusions mean and lead to.

I thankyou very much for your time. MK

Last edited:
I guess some general is on his way flying to china to get some fighter aircraft and some long range ground to air missile systems, as of this moment for a stop gap measure, like we did at the time of Kargil crisis.

already done and in place...as they say once bitten twice shy!
the SAM batteries are already in place a few months ago !!! the IAF incursion was precisely to confirm the deployment by the PA air-defence.

as to how PAF will react / perform against the IAF, well, we will only know when it happens! however, its not a foregone conclusion as being predicted by some (and i am being very rational here). if the IAF thought it was a cake-walk, the surgical strikes at the so-called terrorist camps in azad kashmir would have already taken place.

hi i m new to this forum s i have been posted in delhi just recently.I got a inside informationfor u all people israel seems to have secretly leased 2 awecs to india along with 5 units of greenpine abm system.I kind of not sure what type of awecs this r but but i think they r phalcons i say so because of the strange nose shape of the aircraft, ibelieve thats the nose mounted radome
gracias, thank u
regards to all:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hi i m new to this forum s i have been posted in delhi just recently.I got a inside informationfor u all people israel seems to have secretly leased 2 awecs to india along with 5 units of greenpine abm system.I kind of not sure what type of awecs this r but but i think they r phalcons i say so because of the strange nose shape of the aircraft, ibelieve thats the nose mounted radome
gracias, thank u

and you sure are acting like one!!!

compermiso senor!!!

gracias, thank u

Your inside information, well its not an inside anymore rather more of an outside information since the whole world knows that israel is getting phalcons mounted on russian jets. Grow up and stop posting BS on a public defence forum.

I guess some general is on his way flying to china to get some fighter aircraft and some long range ground to air missile systems, as of this moment for a stop gap measure, like we did at the time of Kargil crisis.

already done and in place...as they say once bitten twice shy!
the SAM batteries are already in place a few months ago !!! the IAF incursion was precisely to confirm the deployment by the PA air-defence.

Care to expand on that sir? Have we received fighters and which SAM was purchased?

i m not talking about the phalcons mounted on il 76 but jets with israel markings on it and the greenpine radar system is placed on along the eastern side of the igi airport besides the auxillary airstips these r clearly visible from the vantage point in arrival lobby of the new terminal.Also iaf has raised the air alert waning to wartime level and declared several no fly zones in the country

i m not talking about the phalcons mounted on il 76 but jets with israel markings on it and the greenpine radar system is placed on along the eastern side of the igi airport besides the auxillary airstips these r clearly visible from the vantage point in arrival lobby of the new terminal.Also iaf has raised the air alert waning to wartime level and declared several no fly zones in the country

all israeli jets are US made so very difficult to transfer to 3rd country w/o prior permission and under the current circumstances, the US would not allow such a development as it tries to diffuse the crisis!

the intrusion was done by IAF Su 30 & also TORNADO GR 4 & it was two times first in kashmir & then in lahore aerospace then how can any one say that it was a technical fault two times & also it is said that IAF fighters were in formation.

the intrusion was done by IAF Su 30 & also TORNADO GR 4 & it was two times first in kashmir & then in lahore aerospace then how can any one say that it was a technical fault two times & also it is said that IAF fighters were in formation.

I think the user of Tornado is UK/Saudi Arabia/German AF so does it mean RAF or Luftwaffe also participated in this intrusion? It seems bizarre.

The intrusions were made by an Su-30MKI and 2 Mirage 2000s. The Indians do not operate Tornadoes (as far as I know).

as to how PAF will react / perform against the IAF, well, we will only know when it happens! however, its not a foregone conclusion as being predicted by some (and i am being very rational here). if the IAF thought it was a cake-walk, the surgical strikes at the so-called terrorist camps in azad kashmir would have already taken place.

IAF had already given its assessment that doing it was more than feasible. Its not IAF that decides on such matters regardless of what they want. They were asked to assess feasibility and they did so and gave the report that it was.

The GoI decided not to go ahead with it for reasons mentioned before.

Lack of airstrikes does not in anyway mean that PAF is well prepared or not to counter IAF.

Back
Top Bottom