What's new

Tayyaba Gul’s allegations: Khursheed Shah asks Imran Khan to quit PTI leadership

Khursheed Shah demanded the resignation of Imran Khan as PTI chief after the shocking allegations of Tayyaba Gul for keeping her and her husband in the Prime Minister’s House

View attachment 860482
Demanding the resignation of Imran Khan as PTI chief after the shocking allegations of Tayyaba Gul for keeping her and her husband in the Prime Minister’s House, Federal Water Resources Minister Khursheed Shah Friday said the involvement of the PM House in the former NAB chairman’s harassment scandal was shameful.

“Imran Khan should immediately resign from his party leadership following the statement of Tayyaba Gul on being kept in the PM House for one and a half months. Imran should first face a transparent investigation and prove his innocence and then take part in politics,” he said, adding that making the PM House a harassment centre for the daughters of the nation was a disgrace to the state.

The PPP leader said it was clear that Imran Khan had kept the victim in the PM House to blackmail the former NAB chairman. This proves that he could cross any line for his own benefit and teach a lesson to his political opponents, said Khursheed.

So a meter reader with billions in properties and multiple sugar mills ask Imran khan to quit. Mashallah

nawaz-sharif.gif

489f4766034dafec7e39d74e5ee84c88.gif

a concocted plan to use women by non other then pmln and geo , just like they used ayesha gulalai. If you have evidence why not file the case .

Like what? Trust me been following politics for four decades. Seen the end of many many fabricated cases before my eyes. Nevertheless, if I have an iota of doubt that the whole Shareef empire is based on corruption., I will be the first one to hate them and despise them and stay away from politics forever.
Now you are saying Panama leaks was fake, all his properties abroad are fake which are beyond their financial means. All the businesses they acquired using their political power are also fake. And on top that the social and moral fabric of the society they destroyed is also fake.

I will not deny that, but unfortunately, the Sindhis love this ex-meter reader turned billionaire.
not sindhis wardi mafia loves these chors infact wardi boys love every chor they made one PM of Dhaistan!

If someone believes Sharifs are not corrupt then God help them. To top it off they are absconders. Which leader lies and does a runner to London.

Atleast Zardari is better. Khata hai aur seena zori bhi karta hai.

Sharif khata hai aur bhaag jate hai at first sign of trouble.

Nevertheless, if I have an iota of doubt that the whole Shareef empire is based on corruption., I will be the first one to hate them and despise them and stay away from politics forever.

You really, honestly, honest to God, with all your conscience do not believe that the Sharif family and N at large (the senior leadership) did no corruption at all?

You really, honestly, honest to God, with all your conscience do not believe that the Sharif family and N at large (the senior leadership) did no corruption at all?

He doesn't care about their corruption as long as he gets a few measly scrums from them

You first need to ask what is corruption for them. If they think that it is their God given right to make money in office then there is no need to argue.

Khursheed Shah demanded the resignation of Imran Khan as PTI chief after the shocking allegations of Tayyaba Gul for keeping her and her husband in the Prime Minister’s House

View attachment 860482
Demanding the resignation of Imran Khan as PTI chief after the shocking allegations of Tayyaba Gul for keeping her and her husband in the Prime Minister’s House, Federal Water Resources Minister Khursheed Shah Friday said the involvement of the PM House in the former NAB chairman’s harassment scandal was shameful.

“Imran Khan should immediately resign from his party leadership following the statement of Tayyaba Gul on being kept in the PM House for one and a half months. Imran should first face a transparent investigation and prove his innocence and then take part in politics,” he said, adding that making the PM House a harassment centre for the daughters of the nation was a disgrace to the state.

The PPP leader said it was clear that Imran Khan had kept the victim in the PM House to blackmail the former NAB chairman. This proves that he could cross any line for his own benefit and teach a lesson to his political opponents, said Khursheed.

Accountability across the board.
If IK did something wrong and it is proven then he should be brought to justice.
People should not be 'lie peddlers' and make 'convicted criminals' as their role models and follow them blindly 'foolishly assume' that they are right.
Keeping the character of those making allegations it seems to be a 'fools' allegation.

Strongly believe without any second thought that the liars and their peddlers are cursed:

Liars.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom