What's new

Taxi driver killing: Court orders physical remand for Rangers man

This is a perfect example of what is wrong in Pak. Rich kids acting like twats.

and rich kids when roaming in normal mehran alto or motorcycle they stopped without any justification and so called state law and order agencies want $$$ and leave... that is the perfect example of ****** mindset and what is wrong btw LAW and SECURITY Situation in Pak.

and rich kids when roaming in normal mehran alto or motorcycle they stopped without any justification and so called state law and order agencies want $$$ and leave... that is the perfect example of ****** mindset and what is wrong btw LAW and SECURITY Situation in Pak.

well said steath...and it is because rangers are never appointed in ordinary conditions in any country,they are only appointed when situations gets worse,in Karachi rangers are told to perform duties like police,and they are not trained like that,they are told to shoot at sight.
secondly,they got a lot more then they expected,property etc,so what do you expect from rangers now?I again am gonna blame our government for pseudo policies for civil security.

yes I agree with you, I have park in que while entering airport, but someone with tinted windows and guards with Aks get to break the que and enter the airport without any kind of search, while I have to show my ID card and than get my car searched. This is what needs to be changed, but argument with the LEA personnel who are doing nothing but their jobs is not the right way.
I have been their done that kind of work, all i had to say to people disagreeing with me is - take my name, take my badge number, I work for this company, be my guest and complain against me, All i am doing here is my job and I get paid for it.
You don't comply, & I will make sure I do what I am suppose to do, and I said all this in very polite and firm manner. They just follow orders.

well said steath...and it is because rangers are never appointed in ordinary conditions in any country,they are only appointed when situations gets worse,in Karachi rangers are told to perform duties like police,and they are not trained like that,they are told to shoot at sight.
secondly,they got a lot more then they expected,property etc,so what do you expect from rangers now?I again am gonna blame our government for pseudo policies for civil security.
Spot on dear, that is why you shouldn't handover Military or Paramilitary forces the task of Policing the city. But on whose orders are they still in Karachi? Did MQM, PPP, ANP, PTI, PMLN ever requested the withdrawal of Rangers from Karachi?

Spot on dear, that is why you shouldn't handover Military or Paramilitary forces the task of Policing the city. But on whose orders are they still in Karachi? Did MQM, PPP, ANP, PTI, PMLN ever requested the withdrawal of Rangers from Karachi?

Well said,exactly,this is,my dear is the actual root cause/base of the problem.
These problems are inter-related to each other and can only be solved if the administration will be in the hands of sincere mindsets,rather then wrong doers/transgressors.

Back
Top Bottom