What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

Strangely, I have seen so many of these retards studying in various "unislamic" pseudo universities in Islamabad, with absolute ZERO oversight.

Other side...

gbntew.jpg

Batman fan?

The Joker: Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Bruce Wayne: What?
The Joker: I always ask that of all my prey. I just... like the sound of it.

This is work of Northern Alliance, maybe aided by the CIA. Whatever the case, the answer will be blunt and swift. I think Karzai is about to be assassinated within couple of weeks. RIP.

The unfinished tattoo on the guy is exactly the depiction on the left. Could you please forward the link? thanks

The unfinished tattoo on the guy is exactly the depiction on the left. Could you please forward the link? thanks

Here is the direct link:
http://www.tattooclub.org/wp-conten...demon_tattoo_vorlagen_20090501_1526233303.jpg

The design was made in 1991 by the concerned tattoo artist and depicts the Totenkopf, the portrait of the man and woman is supposed to depict the fall from grace of adam and eve, the hopelessness of limbo.

Update: Just traced the name of the artist:
Boris Vallejo, the image has been heavily used on CD covers for Black Metal bandsl:
http://archivesofkhazad-dum.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/boris-vallejo-demons-hands.html#.UM5po2_0J8E

So our peaceloving friend was a Satanic Metal listening, Ak47 toting maniac. If JIT is reading this, please make a cheque payable to RescueRanger... :D

A tattoo is seen on the back of a Taliban militant who was killed during a gun battle in Peshawar December 16, 2012. Militants holed up in a half-built house in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar traded gunfire with police on Sunday after taking part in an attack on a nearby airport the previous night, officials said. REUTERS/Khuram Parvez

282952_433119980076152_367044160_n.jpg

Tattoo is seen on back of a Taliban militant who was killed during a gun battle in Peshawar | View photo - Yahoo! News Philippines

Wow. Doesn't the idiot know that Tattoos are Haraam in Islam?

Hes probably from outside Pakistan.

Wow. Doesn't the idiot know that Tattoos are Haraam in Islam?

Hes probably from outside Pakistan.

Haven't we seen so many thread on PDF regarding so and so converted to islam?? Probably He was not muslim when he had tattoo. That probably explains unfinished tattoo.
Have we forgotten "John Walker Lindh" ???

Mate, how many Jews have you actually known in your life, or at the very least have spoken to? :blink:

I came to that conclusion by seeing a Palestinian children video who were hit by Israeli rocket, and the family was crying. You will tell me Hamas also fires rockets so they are also evil but they have to defend themselves, but Israel can behaves like a civilized country and not kill children.

eve, the hopelessness of limbo.

Update: Just traced the name of the artist:
Boris Vallejo, the image has been heavily used on CD covers for Black Metal bandsl:
Archives of Khazad-Dum: Boris Vallejo - Demon's Hands

So our peaceloving friend was a Satanic Metal listening, Ak47 toting maniac. If JIT is reading this, please make a cheque payable to RescueRanger... :D

Well done, thought it looked like Vallejo's art work but hadnt picked up the image. Not every thing Vallejo does is satanic he also does angels ;)
Boris+Vallejo+1999+-+01.jpg

I wonder where Anti-body is. He's a crazy metal head.

This is work of Northern Alliance, maybe aided by the CIA. Whatever the case, the answer will be blunt and swift. I think Karzai is about to be assassinated within couple of weeks. RIP.

You dreaming? Afghanistan has almost 1/2 to 3/4 of the casualties compared to pakistan in the war on terror...

Another thing... if we really believed the stuff about Afghanistan supporting terror in Pakistan the first thing we would have done is strike Hakimullah Mahsud (the head of TTP) so hard we would spatter his blood spattered remains all over the Suleimani mountains.

Time to stare this in the eye. We are losing a battle with a bunch of thugs. Two things can be the cause:
1) We are not willing to fight, let alone Nazir Hekmatyar Gul Bahadur and Haqqani but also Hakimuallah, Ilyas Kashmiri, Wali Ur Rehman, Toofan and many others.
2) We are not capable of fighting them. If this is due to foreign support Pakistan is refusing to state this. My information suggests the TTP is paying a lot to militants. Old article suggests their salaries higher than policemen. The thing is people are not going to believe no.2 unless Pakistan has the balls to say these guys are operating on foreign support.

I mean tell me... what kind of militant has a skeleton tatooed across his back... and how the **** does he plan to pray? Something is fishy... but hang around on twitter a bit and among most liberal Pakistanis no one believes this **** no more and Pakistan can't defend itself both in the physical sense and in the information war.

There is foreign support perhaps to militants... but know one will no it... if no one says it.

I came to that conclusion by seeing a Palestinian children video who were hit by Israeli rocket, and the family was crying. You will tell me Hamas also fires rockets so they are also evil but they have to defend themselves, but Israel can behaves like a civilized country and not kill children.

I have seen Palestinians executing their benefactors during the first Gulf War, with my own two eyes. Does that make all Palestinians or ALL Muslims bad? I have seen WAY MORE Palestinians involved in shady things than I have seen Israelis!

By the way, Jews is not a nationality and neither is Israel a religion.

Back
Top Bottom