What's new

Tata’s Hummer styled vehicle for Indian Army enters production

image (7).jpeg
image (8).jpeg
ejufxy.jpg
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAdoAAAAJDBkNGIwOWE2LWEyYTctNDc1Yi05ZWE3LTg5OWRkYWEzNzIzNA.jpg
SD.jpg

P.S: here are a few Pak designed LAVs... a new Light Armoured fightingt vehicle is under development:

Based on Toyota chassises ? Thanks but we have one based on our own chassis & our own engines.

Dude why are you arguing with this retarded troll? He has a history of going on and on about senseless stuff.

Yawn...never seen you ever since you disappeared from the LCA thread after I asked you about the differences in integrating a gun & a missile !!

'vehicle became India' ? Learn to write a proper sentence, stupid.

If a license produced Saab supporter is Pakistani, a license produced BMT armoured vehicle can be Indian.

entirely new variant lol, Mushak is a license produced Saab Safari, whereas super mushak is just a re-enigined saab safari.

And don't even get me started on the level of localization.
On the mushak part.
It is made under licence in Pakistan much like how bae hawk and many other jets are made here.
Many Pakistani members here make it feel like it was designed and made exclusively by pakistan.
It is nothing but a Saab safari build according to your requirements.

Based on Toyota chassises ? Thanks but we have one based on our own chassis & our own engines.

Yawn...never seen you ever since you disappeared from the LCA thread after I asked you about the differences in integrating a gun & a missile !!
Ur own chassis? :lol:

Is that why ur buying foriegn made vehicles based on dodge and toyotas? :lol:

P.S: We do have Pak trucks ..

100% Pak chassis

download (9).jpg

I had realized I was talking to a chimpanzee.

Difficult to get excited about trucks.

Now a thread on tanks I'd thoroughly enjoy.

Cheers, Doc

Produced under license:

pak-dragon5-apcs-armored-vehicles.jpg

APC.jpg

PMEW LTD offering URO VAMTAC
KJ.png

VM.jpg

B3ylJTFCcAAjUs5 (1).jpg

maxresdefault (3).jpg

Turkey and Pak
1-1_cyddrwe4.six.jpg

Pak also developing Light Armed Vehicle Assault” (LAVA)
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-aims-to-develop-a-light-armoured-vehicle.497955/

Ever heard of Tata motors ? Mahindra ?

Developed there ? Nopes.
Yasoob already in service.:lol:

have they started trials on this ?

download (10).jpg

Hamza 8x8 MCV indigenously developed by Blitzkrieg Defense Solutions is launched as a “New Category of Vehicle” combining technical and tactical characteristics of MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) and 8x8 Combat vehicle. This combination offers high level performance in terms of Mobility, Survivability, Carrying Capacity, and Firepower. The ongoing Asymmetric warfare role has specifically been kept into design consideration while not compromising classical Warfare role.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAhKAAAAJGI3Zjk4YTI2LTg5MzgtNDBlZS1hMTJkLWZhYWU4YzEwMWM0Mw.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAidAAAAJGEzMjU5YmFkLTEzMTUtNGE3OS1iYzEzLTZhYjhhOTE3ZjQ1Ng.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAigAAAAJDdkMDk4ZGU4LTA4YWMtNDZhZi1hNDM0LTYzOTE5ZmZkN2ZkOA.jpg

•Hamza 8x8 MCV offers:

•Extreme Mobility ; Power to Weight ration of over 20 Hp/ton combined with fully Independent Suspension, Inter-Wheel and inter-Axle Differential Locks, ABS Disc Brakes and CTIS (Centralized Tyre Inflation System) and much more.

•Maximum Situational Awareness ; A large windscreen and 13 sight glasses offering excellent situational awareness for entire crew. This is further supplemented by day and night cameras and displays.

•Highest Payload ; Over 15 Tons of useful Payload maximizing load carrying capability for various needs.

•Highest Survivability ; Highest Survivability and Protection Package of upto STANAG 4569 Level 4.

•Largest Internal Volume ; Largest available internal space for up to 14 crew, or for any mission specific role.

•Lethal Firepower ; Highest Payload allowing for big Weapon Stations, from 12.7mm HMG to 30mm Cannon.

Hamza 8X8 MCV can be used for various missions such as:

• Infantry Fighting Vehicle with 30 mm cannon
  • Armored Personnel Carrier with 50 Cal HMG
  • Armored Medical Evacuation
  • Self Propelled Mortar Carrier
  • Light Anti-Tank/ Heavy Anti-Tank
  • Light Anti-Aircraft Defense (LAAD)
SPECIFICATIONS
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS

•Combat Weight : 21 Tons •Dimensions (L x W X H) : 7.5m x 2.6m x 2.6m

•Wheel Base:1.4m / 2.01m / 1.4m •Ground Clearance : < 500 mm •Max Crew : 2 + 10

STANDARD EQUIPMENT

•Protection : Ballistic, Mine and IED as per STANAG 4569

•Mobility : Central Tyres Inflation System (CTIS) & Run-Flat Tyres

•Safety : Anti-Blast Seating system

DRIVELINE & TRANSMISSION

•Engine type : Heavy Duty Diesel Caterpillar C9 8.8 L 6-Cyl

•Transmission : Caterpillar CX28 Electronic Controlle 6-Speed Auto

•Tyres : 395/85 R20 All Terrain •Suspension : Fully Independent

•Transfer Case : 2 Speed with Longitudinal Differential Lock

PERFORMANCE DETAILS

•Speed : 105 km/hr •Gradient : 60% •Side Slope : 30% •Vertical Obstacle : 0.5 m

•Ditch crossing: 1.5 m •Turning radius : 9.5 m •Trench : 1 m •Cruising range : < 600 km

Hamza MCV aimed to satisfy two different requirements of the Pakistani Army: a requirement for a 8x8 wheeled vehicle as armored personnel carrier for rapid deployment of infantry was issued in 2014, while a separate requirement for a mine-resistant ambush-protected vehicle for counter-insurgency not only in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) but also along an increasingly pervasive road network in the Pakistan. The Hamza is be capable of meeting both requirements as a single, locally made vehicle and and procuring it from Blitzkrieg would be in line with the Ministry of Defense Production (MoDP) and armed forces’ mandate of sourcing internally. This would be a major advantage by reducing costs and the logistics Subsidiarily it can also be deployed for CPEC security and border patrol.

Passing through all the phases of product development cycle of Armored vehicles, Hamza has successfully passed the "internal tests and trials" phase and is looking for potential buyers from both local and international market.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hamza-8x8-mcv-sarmad-sarwar

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom