What's new

TATA Tamo, the RACEMO!

A7RYyUa.jpg

irZ05kU.jpg

q23aOur.jpg

escopoZ.jpg

b4cUU6X.jpg

considering the anticipated price tag between 2.5 to 3 Million INR, am guessing this car is going to be sold out within seconds if not minutes. I myself will try for booking let's see how it turns out, as of now only 250 units of this beast is planned, I must say Amazing looking car!!

considering the anticipated price tag between 2.5 to 3 Million INR, am guessing this car is going to be sold out within seconds if not minutes. I myself will try for booking let's see how it turns out, as of now only 250 units of this beast is planned, I must say Amazing looking car!!
TATA seem to be on-track to employing a very good marketing tactic by selling a relatively cheap, good-looking and rather exclusive model. I think it's very likely that after the planned number of units is sold out, TATA will aim to cash-in on previously disappointed people (those who weren't able to buy the Racemo) who would now be even more willing to by the vehicle.

Itna sasta ? Real mai ?

TATA seem to be on-track to employing a very good marketing tactic by selling a relatively cheap, good-looking and rather exclusive model. I think it's very likely that after the planned number of units is sold out, TATA will aim to cash-in on previously disappointed people (those who weren't able to buy the Racemo) who would now be even more willing to by the vehicle.

you are right there next in line is Futuro, which will be same in line with Racemo. Futuro is going to be flagship model, Racemo is more for pumping up people to a super excited level, I guess fruits of acquiring Jaguar/Land Rover is showing up with TATA foraying in, Supercar's market.

Itna sasta ? Real mai ?

Yup its true, only 250units are planned for Racemo, its going to be sold out like hot cakes within seconds, one need to be super luck to get grip on it.

Yup its true, only 250units are planned for Racemo, its going to be sold out like hot cakes within seconds, one need to be super luck to get grip on it.

What if i am an employer of TATA Motors?

Which production line, do you have any idea or i have to wait till tomorrow ? :D

What if i am an employer of TATA Motors?

Which production line, do you have any idea or i have to wait till tomorrow ? :D

Being a Tata motor employee, if you don't have that idea, then it's safe to assume you won't be getting to drive it either :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom