What's new

Tata Pixel Concept Car

DelhiDareDevil

Reaction score
Tata Motors today showcased concept small car 'Pixel', based on the Rs 1 lakh car 'Nano', for the European market at the ongoing 81st Geneva Motor Show .

"Tata Motors holds true to its belief that there is an opportunity in Europe for a city car ... The Tata Pixel is a reflection of Tata Motors' idea of what such a car should be," Tata Motors Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer Carl-Peter Forster said in a statement.
Based on Tata Nano, the new car is a four seater with just over three metres in length, the company said.

The car will be powered by a 1.2 litre diesel engine and the company claims that it will give a mileage of about 29 km per litre and CO2 emission of 89 grams in every kilometre.

Tata-Pixel-front-right.jpg

Tata-Pixel-rear.jpg

Tata-Pixel-front.jpg

Tata-Pixel-interiors.jpg

Tata-Pixel-Concept-2.jpg

Tata-Pixel-Concept-3.jpg

Tata-Pixel-Concept.jpg

Seems like a great design, very fuel efficient, good economy and would look great in a city like London.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks similar to the smart car
jaguar and land rover engineers would have helped.
but its still indian

or the toyota iQ..
But nice idea anyway..
considering the cramped streets of the subcontinent.. especially the less revamped and older places like Lucknow.. this would be a hit.

it's ugly!

imagine driving this in a south asian city and the doors getting stuck everywhere...

http://dc312.*******.com/img/dkZRi7rQ/0.8048425641166072/BWSmart_NGRi4FU2ImMd.jpg

my ride :smokin: -- santro , its a 'bit' modified!

hmmmm........seven pixels in seven days, as like seven shirts in seven days. Good idea!

I don´t think this car gets in production..
and especially NOT in UK.

And btw... who will get this car?
gay looking car,boring,elektricity powered car...
i never liked the future car.
I think cars of now.. is the best cars..
Mercedes AMG my favorite series.
If these series goes full hybrid.
I blow germany up.

And btw... who will get this car?
gay looking car,boring,elektricity powered car...
i never liked the future car.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom