What's new

Tata Motors on a roll

Should Tata Motors change their logo to a more modern and contemporary design?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tata-eVision-Electric-Sedan-Concept-3.jpg

Spring_sideboard.jpg

station-wagon-comeback.jpg

Don't know why I remembered this ride

Tata-eVision-Electric-Sedan-Concept-3.jpg

I would never buy this vehicle

Offering in US cars or European rides is far superior

CD+Tray.jpg

A smart man can see what is wrong with this car

But if you love CD drive and the crackle noise open/close ... that is different story

Last edited:
Tata E-VISION electric sedan concept

1738593d1520331593t-tata-evision-sedan-concept-now-unveiled-2018-geneva-motor-show-sedan.jpg

1738606d1520333675t-tata-evision-sedan-concept-now-unveiled-2018-geneva-motor-show-capture1.jpg

H5X

tata-3159.jpg

tata-3158.jpg

45X

tata-3156.jpg

tata-3155.jpg
Hi! I must confess TATA have improved their quality considerably and now they are ranked in top 5-6 cars sold in India. The turn around of their fate came only about 2-3 years back with the introduction of TATA tiago/tigor models. The quality, build and finish, the refinement of engines have all gone many notches up. This can be seen in the form of tiago making a lot of sales even after so many years.
The nexon too is making a lot of sales. In fact Nexon is right after Vitara Brezza and Ford ecosport and honestly in many ways it better than the both(I can say so because I myself own a brezza). A lot of my friends own tiago and some of them even have nexon!
Tbh, if someone travelled from early 2000s to now and gets a feel of TATA cars, he would be pleasantly surprised to see vast improvements in almost every aspect of automotive engineering. Their cars are now being considered "desirable". And not just for taxi cabs. With the way things are going, TATA will only gain stronger foothold in India.
What is needed is a strong push from TATA to export their cars to other asian and LatAm countries. With the safety regulations in India getting strict--for instance ABS and airbags are going to be standard across all the variants. It will only force the manufacturers to improve their NCAP ratings. Afterall the Baleno manufactured at Manesar is being sold in Europe! And if maruti can do, TATA can very easily improve their NCAP ratings for european markets.
As for Pakistan, A lot of Indian automobiles can be exported if their govt eases a bit. I am pretty sure, Maruti/Ford/TATA can be a hit in Pakistan as well. Especially their capability to provide decent cars in ~10Lakhs INR(18Lakhs PKR) would attract a lot of Pakistani buyers.

The price at which Tata delivers this vehicle is irresistible . Bloody a 1200 cc petrol engine delivering 108 horse power fitted in this one is sold at just 5.85 ex show room . It is just 7000 usd.
You can get a Baleno at the same price with better acceleration.

I would never buy this vehicle
You can never buy this vehicle, it's a concept car.
Offering in US cars or European rides is far superior
Lol! These Mehran munching guys.
A smart man can see what is wrong with this car

But if you love CD drive and the crackle noise open/close ... that is different story
At least you agree you ain't that smart.
CD tray:lol:

My experience with TATA cars in the previous decade was horrible. Although Indica Vista was a comfortable car, the rusting and quality issues are too much; Had to sell it at 3.5 years of usage. I suspect this trait is permanent. TATA's are using customers as test mules. Same goes with Mahindra too. People buy Toyotas, Marutis (Suzuki), Hyundais, Hondas, VW's for peace of mind, and not to spend their times in workshops. A Toyota stands intact after 7 years of use. While, a TATA will start dismantling in 3 years time. Not belittling TATA, but their After Sales, Service is poor and build quality used to be inconsistent. If this really changed, then welcome.

Wow that is beautiful usually India can't design anything.

and all other losers who liked that post,

@faithfulguy @madokafc_taek @DESERT FIGHTER @925boy

The only car designed in your country is this...

88bfe94437850702a1bb86aa246397fc21bd2a5c.jpg

adam-revo-2006-5304208.jpg

That also stopped after 6 months. :rofl:

I never heard Australia designing jack shit*e. Moreover you guys closed your last automobile manufacturing facility resulting in the end of car manufacturing industry in Aus and looks like you need to import everything from Asian countries...dumbest move ever :omghaha:

Let us know if you need some cars

PS: unless you're a pakistani false flagger

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/20/world/australia/holden-automaker-factory-closes.html

And please stop attacking Australia, he has nothing to do with it. He is false flag. Do you think an Australian dedicated his life to troll about India in a Pakistani defence forum?

If this really changed, then welcome.
It has indeed changed! Definitely in past 3-4 years, their line of cars particularly tiago/tigor and nexon feel quite premium. A lot of my friends have it

The only car designed in your country is this...
I am afraid you're wrong, it was not "designed" in Pakistan but apparently assembled in Pakistan using chinese CKDs(harsh but true fact).

The hatchback and SUV are approved for production, mules trialing. The recently unveiled sedan havent been approved yet. Whatever the case, the designs are world class.

Recent concepts havent change too much from production version, except for interiors -

tata-nexon-concept-exterior-7.jpg

Tata-Nexon_Concept-2014-pics-1.jpg

Concept

Tata-Nexon-image.jpg

thumbnail_cropped.jpg

37053_tata_nexon_suv-012.jpg

38137_tata_nexon_suv-006.jpg

Production
Word is that the production models will be about 80% similar.
I believe that. TATA overcompensates their bad design past by being too exotic.

Back
Top Bottom