What's new

Tata Boeing Aerospace Hyderabad facility delivers first AH-64 Apache fuselage

Pakistanis are more happy btw watching your security dependency on Americans :lol::lol::lol: hope you kick out russian as you're already doing enough to get maximum US war machines....
Have you forgot HAL LCH or purposefully acting ignorant (because i know you are quite verse with indian R&D)?
idpcdvx.jpg

BTW....15 LCH (LSP) on order and it will be mix of LCH (~200) and AH-64D(~60)....so you are WRONG

In addition to LCH, 60 RUDRA is also on order (25+ delivered)

AA%2BDhruv.jpg

Recent news.....Thirty Dhruv helicopters built by HAL await collection by army and IAF, having been built ahead of time

Except fuselage nothing of significance is being made in India.
by pakistani @Stealth for pakistani @PurpleStone
battlespacex-glitch-post-r1_2-jpg.478085

Last edited:
t means I feel your burns bro.
you can you feel our burns when we dont even have burns?
are you high on something?
an online forum isnt a good place for defecating you need to visit your nearest railway track
to ease off

you can you feel our burns when we dont even have burns?
are you high on something?
an online forum isnt a good place for defecating you need to visit your nearest railway track
to ease off
You quoted me for something... Did you even you understand what was the conversation before starting your mental masturbation? Seems like it's time for your baccha bazi or else your frustration will continue to come out of your brain in form of posts.

You quoted me for something... Did you even you understand what was the conversation before starting your mental masturbation? Seems like it's time for your baccha bazi or else your frustration will continue to come out of your brain in form of posts.
He's not worth your time buddy
He can't even talk sensibly,he will end up something stupid

We can feel the burns already :D
Lols why feel burn...US gave you donkey work while all major parts, censors, engines still US made....go happy donkey but you will not get the carrot you are looking for. :lol:

Pakistanis are more happy btw watching your security dependency on Americans :lol::lol::lol: hope you kick out russian as you're already doing enough to get maximum US war machines....

btw

View attachment 478085

Your comment would have held some semblance of integrity if you lot weren't drooling about getting your hands on the US AH-1Z Vipers :disagree:

Lols why feel burn...US gave you donkey work while all major parts, censors, engines still US made....go happy donkey but you will not get the carrot you are looking for. :lol:

Here comes one more victim.. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom