Tata Boeing Aerospace Hyderabad facility delivers first AH-64 Apache fuselage

MimophantSlayer

Reaction score
Country
India
Tata Boeing Aerospace Hyderabad facility delivers first AH-64 Apache fuselage
Express News Service | Published: 02nd June 2018 04:43 AM

Tata Boeing Aerospace Limited unit in Hyderabad | Express Photo

HYDERABAD: Tata Boeing Aerospace Limited (TBAL) announced delivery of the first AH-64 Apache combat helicopter fuselage from its facility in Hyderabad. Delivered ahead of schedule, the fuselage will be transported to Boeing’s AH-64 Apache manufacturing facility in Mesa, Arizona, US, for integration into the final assembly line. This delivery comes within a year of the aerospace joint venture between Boeing and Tata Advanced Systems Ltd (TASL) becoming operational.

“This is a major step forward in the continued commitment of Boeing and TASL in making advanced, high-quality aerostructures in India. Our investments in technology, capability and skilling are clearly paying off, as evident from the quality and speed with which this milestone has been achieved. As we accelerate our efforts, we see this as a major step towards future opportunities to pursue the co-development of integrated systems in aerospace and defence,” said Pratyush Kumar, president, Boeing India.

TBAL’s facility, spread over 14,000-square metre and employs 350 highly skilled workers, was launched in March this year. It will be the sole global producer of fuselages for AH-64 Apache helicopters delivered by Boeing to its global customers, including the US Army. It will also produce secondary structures and vertical spar boxes for the multi-role combat helicopter.

“The timely delivery of the AH-64 Apache helicopter fuselage marks a milestone in our collaborative journey with Boeing. Our partnership reflects a continued commitment to develop aerospace and defence manufacturing ecosystem in India. The delivery of the fuselage within a year of the facility being operational is a huge boost to indigenous manufacturing. It shows our commitment to deliver high-quality products in a short span of time,” said Sukaran Singh, MD & CEO, Tata Advanced Systems.

It's hilarious to even imagine the burns of our neighbors
We can see how fast they react when the news is against India !!!
Now they are hiding somewhere cursing us they never show up when the news is about Indian acheivements
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We can feel the burns already :D
Bro soon you will see some lost soul neighbor claiming that Apaches are useless and they have terrible performance!!!:p:
:sick::tdown:

go on Bharatrickshaw L com and see 2000000 likes there... this is Pakistan Defense forum not Indian defense forum.
LOL!!! Why do you people have a section named Indian Defence Forum and why are you spending time in it.

Just delete it and stop discussing India related topics, then we will automatically vanish.

LOL!

If the country of manufacture is Pakistan then we would have seen at least 200 likes to this thread.

You are expecting 200 likes from 281 views?

upload_2018-6-2_8-56-24.png

Except fuselage nothing of significance is being made in India.

Pakistanis are more happy btw watching your security dependency on Americans :lol::lol::lol: hope you kick out russian as you're already doing enough to get maximum US war machines....

btw

BattlespaceX-Glitch-Post-R1_2.jpg

Last edited:
I feel you burning now ;)

Pass it on to me once you use them after reading the news. I feel your burn too :)
why would i have burn? i dont have any
did you just assume we have burns because you get them every time you visit this forum?
btw thanks for admitting you have burns and i will for sure donate you some burnol

I feel you have lost your mind o_O

You feel wrong. You are only supposed to feel burns as usual. ;)

why would i have burn? i dont have any
did you just assume we have burns because you get them every time you visit this forum?
btw thanks for admitting you have burns and i will for sure donate you some burnol

I am speechless at your stupidty. You quote me for assuming I have burns...then when I reply ,you assuming I admit something...then you assume, I feel burn for visting the forum. Kakke..I have been on this forum for a decade...by your logic I should have been dead if I felt anything. Let me simplify for you kid - your members are getting the burns after reading this news. Now when I say I feel burns already.. it means I feel your burns bro... feel bro feel. Get it ? or you need more schooling ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom