Status
Not open for further replies.

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Taslima Nasreen slams '**** star' Sunny Leone

Mumbai: Feminist and writer Taslima Nasreen doesn’t seem to be happy with the way Sunny Leone is being celebrated in the country.

Sunny, who is popular worldwide as a **** star is all set to make her Bollywood debut next month in Pooja Bhatt’s adult love story ‘Jism 2’. The Indo-Canadian adult film actress has risen to the stature of a celebrity here in India post her stint on the infamous reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss 5’. And since then, she has bagged ad campaigns, commercials and several other endorsements.

Nasreen took to Twitter to express her take on the way the **** star has transformed into an idol of sorts.

She wrote, “When u make a **** actress a celebrity, u encourage ur daughters 2dream 2be a **** actress, rather than an astronaut, an engineer or a doctor(sic).”

First Published: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 12:32

Taslima Nasreen slams '**** star' Sunny Leone

Ya She is a **** Star So we Should Socially Boycott her, Kill her...

If she is Guilty for Being a **** Star around more than half of male Population & equal amount of Female Population Around the World r Guilty for Watching & Enjoying it ...

So Socially Boycott Who ever Watches the **** also ... Then ill be first in the Line... Please Boycott me ... i Love Mason storm :smitten:

Taslima Nasreen is herself a **** writer.........just read some of her books......

Nasreen is JUST jealous. A friend of mine literally got into a fight with his close friend as the later said he didn't like Sunny Leone. True Story

Not everyone can become an astronaut, an engineer or a doctor......So she became a **** star.

Deal with it!

do **** stars really deserve a thread in the World Affairs section?

just did a google image search. moderation:off :wub:

Taslima nasreen she is just having a hard time

Taslima writes **** as said earlier ( even khushwant singh will shy away reading her )
While sunny shows it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom