What's new

Osama was addicted to Sunny Leone videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is really... they can just claim anything since the terrorist is already dead

Who buys VCD's in 21st century of Internet? that is really funny

Online transactions would not be good choice for a terrorist , i think .

You just cant blame the lame Osama-

For him 72 virigns equals one sunny- :lol:-

Sunny Leon here and 72 virgins in heaven!! :woot: Isn't that one too many??
so-hot-031.png

Media reports leaked by the Americans have clearly mentioned that world's most wanted terrorist - Osama Bin Laden - was actually addicted to ****. Reports have also mentioned that a lot of **** VCDs were found at Osama's secret home in Abbottabad, where he was killed by the US troops.

But now, our very own Ram Gopal Varma has given a new dimension to Osama's **** fetish. RGV took everyone by surprise when he tweeted: "Osama had a stack of Sunny Leone videos in his Abbotabad compound. My source tells that he was watching her video when he was shot dead!"

It's really intriguing as to who is this 'source' who's giving Ramu such 'classified' information. But, one thing is for sure, this tweet of Ramu would do wonders for Sunny Leone's popularity! After all, the lady is adored by classes as well as the masses, world's biggest terrorist included!

Osama was addicted to Sunny Leone videos: RGV - Times Of India

Osama was crazy about Sunny Leone

So what?? Even I am addicted to Sunny Leone video :P

Perhaps RGV is planning his next haunted movie with sunny leone chased by OBL's ghost. :)) Bhoot part II

lol.. anything for publicity! pron artist & a dead terrorist.. good combo! Way to go RGV...

OBL is a true Mujahid. All this **** allegations are made up by the US to potray him as a Hypocrite and mislead Muslim Youth who are willing to join Jihad and serve Islam. Nobody takes these allegations seriously in Muslim world.

Most of these hardcore jehadi mullahs are true **** addicts! I have learned that with experience...
At 15-16 years of age, i once joined the Tableegi Jamat dawaa caravan to remote areas of KSA, and saw this happening day and night. THose days mobile phones were rare and the best model was 3310 so most of the future "muftis" depended a stash a magazine bought by a few and shared with everyone.

Mullahs are disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom