What's new

Targets of Indo-Israeli secret diplomacy

The false creation of Israel has always viewed Pakistan as a threat to its existense...and for India you cant really blame that fact that it still feels all this animosity towards Pakistan because it was partioned into two states!

The false creation of Israel has always viewed Pakistan as a threat to its existense...and for India you cant really blame that fact that it still feels all this animosity towards Pakistan because it was partioned into two states!

You forgot to mention the ben gurion statement on pakistan and india's national policy of akhand bharat. Its very important to mention those two. For added credibility and fan following, throw in words like the great game, ghazwa e hind etc etc.

Thank god for that partition.Or else what a even further mess we would have been.

Both countries happen to be unique in sense of expansionism, annexing territories that don't belong to them.....i.e. Golan, West Bank, Goa, Sikkim, Hyderabad Daccan....

Coincidence? :azn:

What? It's alright that you said it right now, don't say it in front of Tshering22 he'll be mad! :disagree:

You forgot to mention the ben gurion statement on pakistan and india's national policy of akhand bharat. Its very important to mention those two. For added credibility and fan following, throw in words like the great game, ghazwa e hind etc etc.

Well i did not want to make these two points but i can see you could not wait to jump at the chance, Talk about Paronoia. what i do know which is a fact at least Israels policies are clear no matter how hard they trie to manuipilate the truth. As for India whats their excuse? may be you can enlighten me?

Last time i checked it was Pakistan under Musharaf who signed up for the 'war on terror' and still you are getting drone attacks for taking blood money and you blame Israel and India :whistle: better look in the mirror sunny

Thank god for that partition.Or else what a even further mess we would have been.

Is that so? then why do Indian Military planners have dreams of breaking Pakistan up so that some how they could re-constitute the break up back into the Indian state.

Is that so? then why do Indian Military planners have dreams of breaking Pakistan up so that some how they could re-constitute the break up back into the Indian state.

So you claim but India has no such plan we do not want another 180 million in our land thank you very much

Break up pakistan but not reintegrate into India.;) That would be counter productive

while i do not claim to know what our military planers think . i seriously doubt any sane man would want to integrate Pakistan in his country , considering the trouble you guys face everyday .

So you claim but India has no such plan we do not want another 180 million in our land thank you very much

Who's talking about the people? It is the land that we want. :devil: Remember the secret plan of RAW-MOSSAD-RSS-VHP-CIA plan? Akhand Bharat!:

400px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png

How dare you forget this as an Indian? :angry:

Who's talking about the people? It is the land that we want. :devil: Remember the secret plan of RAW-MOSSAD-RSS-VHP-CIA plan? Akhand Bharat!:

400px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png

How dare you forget this as an Indian? :angry:

That is classified information we not meant to speak about it :agree:! :nono:

Back
Top Bottom