What's new

Targeting Sri Lankans brings India shame

ok, by your logic, let me kill your mother, and let my next of kin come to your home and ask for being treated royally. will you through the person out of your home or give him/her biiryani

the pilgrims didnt come here using your money or nor are they living royallky using ur money .

they are paying for whatever they are doing, using their money, spending it in TN . And did these ppl specifically kill your kins

Its same as saying since few bad muslims killed hindus like MARAD ,its ok if we kill all the muslims.......since muslim are mostly the rerroist doing bombimgs lets kick out all muslims from our neighbourhood.....since Xian many xian missionaires are doing conversion of gullible ppl.....let kill ALL the Missionaries..............since IA is responsible for few kashmiri deaths..lets kill all the IA in kashmir....since Few Bodo killed muslims...Lets threaten and kick out all NE ppl from all over india !!!

Massacring the tamils (that SL dint have balls to have UN enquiry in the places of events) dint bring any shame, so why shud any other entity?

Or do u still think that all such rules are only limited to your opposite parties? Hypocricy it is.

It is actually a small group of lunatic hatemongers. Overwhelming majority of Tamils have enough issues to deal with at home. They dont trouble themselves with other's problems.

the pilgrims didnt come here using your money or nor are they living royallky using ur money .

they are paying for whatever they are doing, using their money, spending it in TN . And did these ppl specifically kill your kins

Its same as saying since few bad muslims killed hindus like MARAD ,its ok if we kill all the muslims.......since muslim are mostly the rerroist doing bombimgs lets kick out all muslims from our neighbourhood.....since Xian many xian missionaires are doing conversion of gullible ppl.....let kill ALL the Missionaries..............since IA is responsible for few kashmiri deaths..lets kill all the IA in kashmir....since Few Bodo killed muslims...Lets threaten and kick out all NE ppl from all over india !!!

It is similar mallus and Tamils attacking each other in their respective states during the Mullai Periyar issue.Yes it is stupid. But you cannot be giving protection to all the SriLankans who visit TN. It is better they dont come to TN till this issue cools down.

Hmm. Alrite. But what you said sounds utopian. it doesnt happen such in real world. We Indians are no exception.

Indian govt hold considerable influence regarding SL in internation forum as well......Most probs and LTTE support is got from SL....hence if both sternly push forward for politicla solution with SL ...you dont think it will happen ? .....TN still hold considerable sway over the SL tamils....on top of that....If Aids liek we send to Afghanisatn is specially send for development and political equality of Nort SL [tamil areas] dont you think it will work out..........IF India with so much diversity, can work....banglore.,mumbai ,chennai or delhi....diverse metropolitans with so many languages ..........they all had probekms in the beginning.......mainly delhi....the skih issue...north south divide and what not
Mumbai still is reeling from it...look at MNS and their crap......

What I have felt is Tamilnadu Tamils think Sinhalese and Tamils in Sri Lanka live like enemies lol. We had a terrorist issue unfortunately that group is a Tamil group, before it there was a group who spread violence called JVP which is mostly Sinhalese, both groups got what they deserve at the end. This is totally SL Army vs Terrorist group game, but some of TN members only see the tag "Tamil" and forgetting the rest. Just think if we need to target Tamils then we don't want to wait until last 2 weeks.

Have you ever heard sinhala vs Tamil fights in SL except one incident in 1983?
I can give one answer for all of you, visit our Northern areas in weekend.

And again some talk about Buddhists Vs Hindu thing lol Even the Sinhalese majority are Buddhists, they do visit Hindu kovils. In SL there are 2 sensitive areas but those 2 areas are majority Muslims.

Does SL targetting tamil fishermen bring shame to SL or reducing its own tamil populace to 2nd class citizen bring any shame to ceylon.So why should it bring shame to India if srilankans are targeted in india.I must say target SL all over india.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

What I have felt is Tamilnadu Tamils think Sinhalese and Tamils in Sri Lanka live like enemies lol. We had a terrorist issue unfortunately that group is a Tamil group, before it there was a group who spread violence called JVP which is mostly Sinhalese, both groups got what they deserve at the end. This is totally SL Army vs Terrorist group game, but some of TN members only see the tag "Tamil" and forgetting the rest. Just think if we need to target Tamils then we don't want to wait until last 2 weeks.

And again some talk about Buddhists Vs Hindu thing lol Even the Sinhalese majority are Buddhists, they do visit Hindu kovils. In SL there are 2 sensitive areas but those 2 areas are majority Muslims.

It was the plain stupidity of some elements in TN and I know for a fact these are fringe elements and the one organization which commands some mass is from the most backward areas of TN and is a caste based party representing a single caste. So it does not represent majority TN tamils.

Maybe the situation is different in SL but your highlighted statement is very insensitive.

Well Hindus regard Buddhism as a branch of Hinduism, and Buddha was regarded as one of the Avatar of Vishnu.

Dude its not as you think,You cannot take entire TN hates SL and Srilankans ,all have their own problems to take care of its just some dirty politicians who play dirty politics in the name of Tamil.

To India’s Shame

6985825868_9068713747.jpg

I’m still shocked at how Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister kicked out some Sri Lankan school-kids, precipitating mob attacks on average Sri Lankans. I mean, really? Have you no hospitality or shame? The kids they kicked out are from Royal College and an international school in Ratnapura and they were just playing a friendly football match. Jayalithaa looks like a positive brute, and her douchiness has spurred mobbery. Now mobs are attacking Sri Lankan pilgrims, to the point that even LTTE-idealizing Karunanidhi is like ‘dial it down‘.

Seriously, what is wrong with these politicians. I have been to India and Tamil Nadu many times and the people have always been cool, within human limitations. I mean, you get a certain percentage of rude everywhere, but I haven’t noticed it any higher in the TN, except a bit in a very south. Still, for the Chief Minister of a state to involve school children in political hostility is just beyond the pale.

The last time I remember a school sports team being involved in conflict was when an LTTE suicide bomber killed eight members of the DS Senanayake baseball team at Fort Railway station. And I understand that young people in the north died also. But the war is over now, and for Jayalithaa to use kids as a proxy in taking political potshot is just a national shame to India. As the Hindu editorial page said:

Nothing could be more myopic than Chief Minister Jayalalithaa’s outburst against the visit of a Sri Lankan school football team to Tamil Nadu and her decision to suspend an official for allowing a match to be played in the government-owned Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Chennai. Her action has harmed the image of the State and tarnished the reputation of India as an open and tolerant society. (The Hindu)

How intolerant and simply rude. Whatever peoples political differences, we have always got together at the Olympics or to eat or to generally be human. This is human decency, independent of politics, and by attacking children playing sports, Jayalithaa has displayed her lack thereof. It is to India’s shame and they need to set it right.

indi.ca » To India’s Shame

To India’s Shame
to the point that even LTTE-idealizing Karunanidhi is like ‘dial it down
That was the most oxymoronic statement I have ever heard in my entire life.
This a hole you are talking about Mr Karunanidhi is a back stabber and his drama is all exposed long back when he enacted the drama of Fast unto death in Merina beach.
all in TN know he has a agenda to divid the land of TN to all his blood line before his time.

It is indeed shameful. And its also weird logic to say because SL committed war crimes so its ok to attack SL civilians.

Thats just the kind of weird insensitive destructive logic from the western neighbor I fight and despise on the forum always. We shouldn't be like that.

It is indeed shameful. And its also weird logic to say because SL committed war crimes so its ok to attack SL civilians.

Thats just the kind of weird insensitive destructive logic from the western neighbor I fight and despise on the forum always. We shouldn't be like that.
what is the Central Government telling the Tamils in TN by training the SL armed forces in TN after repeated cry from the people not to train them here because these very same people who are being trained will attack our fishermen at sea.
Had the Center listned to Tamils on atleast not training the SL armed forces in TN, this would have never happened.

what is the Central Government telling the Tamils in TN by training the SL armed forces in TN after repeated cry from the people not to train them here because these very same people who are being trained will attack our fishermen at sea.
Had the Center listned to Tamils on atleast not training the SL armed forces in TN, this would have never happened.

The TN should then force the centre to correct the situation with fishermen.....thats what you should be fighting...not letting it spill over onto innocents and then justifying it in the name of the bigger picture........

Centre too are idiotis shitheads......Why the hell are they sending all this trainees and footballers to Tamil nadu !! we have plenty of other states !!

It seems that there are lots of kids brainwashed with the Dravida parties craps here. SriLankam Tamils are not our concern. It is the internal matter of SriLanka. We messed up the SriLankan issue after wasting so much resources and lives due to vote banking politics.

Tamil politicians are not opposing the training given to SL men here for the fishermen attack issue. They just raise this issue for vote bank purpose. To solve the fishermen issue, the sea borders to be clearly identified by the fishermen GPS devices. They are always going to claim, that the SL Navy attacked them in the Indian waters. They won't accept that they strayed in to the SrLankan waters. Their boats should be fitted with tracking devices and Indian government should take strong actiong against SL in case, they attacked our fishermen in our waters. Instead of opposing the relationg with SL, the Tamilnadu government should raise a patrol force to patrol the indian waters, if they can raise such patrol forces. If only the central government can raise such force, then ask the central government to station a patrol boat in the fishing area permanently.

Take it up with central government, state government, DO NOT attack SL civilians, do not even target them for protests. They private citizens.

Is that so difficult to understand?

Back
Top Bottom