What's new

Target Killing: PML-N leader among 17 killed in Karachi

haviZsultan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Sindh’s joint secretary Mian taimoor and his father Mian Arbab were shot dead in Defence phase VI area of Karachi, Express News reported.

They were brought to a private hospital in Defence phase I, where they succumbed to their injuries. Police and leaders of OML-N are present in the hospital.

According to witnesses, unidentified men riding motorcycle and a car opened fire on Taimoor’s car from both sides.

The motive behind the shooting is still unclear. Police said that the initial finding suggests that it could be an incident of targeted killing.

Sindh hospital MS shot dead

A former medical superintendent (MS) of Sindh Government Hospital and a former SHO were among three people shot dead in separate targeted attacks in Karachi on Tuesday night.

Former MS Hassan Alam was shot and killed near UP Mor in North Karachi. He was on his way home from his private clinic when two unidentified men riding a motorcycle shot him once, killing him on the spot, according to police officials.

New Karachi division SP Salman Hussain said the motive behind the murder had not yet been ascertained and a case has not been registered.

The former SHO Alamgir was also killed in North Karachi, near Nagan Chowk. Police said he was shot once in his chest as he was leaving a tyre shop.

Arif Rajjar was shot dead earlier in the Gulshan-e-Iqbal area. Rajjar and his companions were the prime suspects of a firing incident at a party in a bungalow in Khayaban-e-Rahat.

He was reported to have been shot six times by unidentified assailants

Overall law and order situation of the city remained precarious throughout the day, 17 people had been shot dead in the city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:disagree: I am not sure but I may have talked to Mian Taimoor before on the phone. It was some secretary I talked to in order to get some information about PMLN membership in Sindh. There had to be a storm after an MQM guy was killed. Could be possible Altaf got him killed himself.

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Sindh’s joint secretary Mian taimoor and his father Mian Arbab were shot dead in Defence phase VI area of Karachi, Express News reported.

They were brought to a private hospital in Defence phase I, where they succumbed to their injuries. Police and leaders of OML-N are present in the hospital.

According to witnesses, unidentified men riding motorcycle and a car opened fire on Taimoor’s car from both sides.

The motive behind the shooting is still unclear. Police said that the initial finding suggests that it could be an incident of targeted killing.

Sindh hospital MS shot dead

A former medical superintendent (MS) of Sindh Government Hospital and a former SHO were among three people shot dead in separate targeted attacks in Karachi on Tuesday night.

Former MS Hassan Alam was shot and killed near UP Mor in North Karachi. He was on his way home from his private clinic when two unidentified men riding a motorcycle shot him once, killing him on the spot, according to police officials.

New Karachi division SP Salman Hussain said the motive behind the murder had not yet been ascertained and a case has not been registered.

The former SHO Alamgir was also killed in North Karachi, near Nagan Chowk. Police said he was shot once in his chest as he was leaving a tyre shop.

Arif Rajjar was shot dead earlier in the Gulshan-e-Iqbal area. Rajjar and his companions were the prime suspects of a firing incident at a party in a bungalow in Khayaban-e-Rahat.

He was reported to have been shot six times by unidentified assailants

Overall law and order situation of the city remained precarious throughout the day, 17 people had been shot dead in the city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:disagree: I am not sure but I may have talked to Mian Taimoor before on the phone. It was some secretary I talked to in order to get some information about PMLN membership in Sindh. There had to be a storm after an MQM guy was killed. Could be possible Altaf got him killed himself.
Karachi is going out of control Army should intervene and put curfew and start operation against all the militant groups of political parties and clean Karachi from this mess

RIP ,
Mian taimoor and his father Mian Arbab !

PMLn & other opposition parties should vote anti-terrorism bill in NA, presented by ANP,PPP,MQM!

I get asstonished sometimes when see posters. Crying for army opreation in karachi while, whole country is been falling apart by terrorism?
Why don't give army whole country for some time like 1 year with ant-terrorism laws implemented?

RIP ,
Mian taimoor and his father Mian Arbab !

PMLn & other opposition parties should vote anti-terrorism bill in NA, presented by ANP,PPP,MQM!

I get asstonished sometimes when see posters. Crying for army opreation in karachi while, whole country is been falling apart by terrorism?
Why don't give army whole country for some time like 1 year with ant-terrorism laws implemented?

stop looking at temporary solutions which has zero acceptance in the world, and could danger our national sovereignty. giving Karachi to army doesnot mean they would act autonomously but under the rightful civilian authority. there is a hell of a difference....

and yes RIP to Miain Taimoor and his father... may Allah grant them janat ul firdos. Amen !

@Spring Onion plz show some concern about your own muslim guys died by posting some views about this.

You are staying in the thread related to some unauthentic news, about a guy dead in Indian police custody :D

Last edited by a moderator:
stop looking at temporary solutions which has zero acceptance in the world, and could danger our national sovereignty. giving Karachi to army doesnot mean they would act autonomously but under the rightful civilian authority. there is a hell of a difference....

and yes RIP to Miain Taimoor and his father... may Allah grant them janat ul firdos. Amen !

Rightfull civilian authority? NAB or a wanted PM?lol lol lol
Why not all pakistan , sindh, kpK,baluchistan all hve fell to terrorists in the rule of Rightfull civilian authority?
Or we keep waiting for PTI,s clean sweep allover pakistan,on every single provancial, & national seat?
If not wait 5 more years , even whole pakistan get occupied by some terrorists who can make IK PM of terrorists occupied pakistan ?lol lol lol

I mean PTIans with their, childish thoughts getting funnier day by day?lol lol lol

This person was so humble, never gave an impression that he was some kind of a leader. A very devoted worker who loved his leader and remained Loyal

Pmln has just lost one of its best worker in Karachi, but they cant stop us!!!!!!

This person was so humble, never gave an impression that he was some kind of a leader. A very devoted worker who loved his leader and remained Loyal

Pmln has just lost one of its best worker in Karachi, but they cant stop us!!!!!!

Yes very sad news indeed,now a days innocent influentials are becomming the targets in karachi, specially politicians?
PMLn should stop supporting ,runaway terrorists like BLA & jeaysindh thundersquads in sindh?
Once, a long ago sindh peoples were really was looking PMLn as their saviours bt then PMLn started making allainces with anti-pakistan elements in sindh & baluchistan & now its turrning against them?
PMLn should leave the politics of buying & selling , it will win them a lot in the longer term?
Bt just now with un-countable sea money , AZ buyyed another of big hourses of PMLn,saif mohammad khosa, jst hve joined PPP in zardari house in karachi, he is the son of severving high level minster of Punjab govt yes, zulfiqar khosa, more to go friend more to go?

Yes very sad news indeed,now a days innocent influentials are becomming the targets in karachi, specially politicians?
PMLn should stop supporting ,runaway terrorists like BLA & jeaysindh thundersquads in sindh?
Once, a long ago sindh peoples were really was looking PMLn as their saviours bt then PMLn started making allainces with anti-pakistan elements in sindh & baluchistan & now its turrning against them?
PMLn should leave the politics of buying & selling , it will win them a lot in the longer term?
Bt just now with un-countable sea money , AZ buyyed another of big hourses of PMLn,saif mohammad khosa, jst hve joined PPP in zardari house in karachi, he is the son of severving high level minster of Punjab govt yes, zulfiqar khosa, more to go friend more to go?

Actually in Sindh we were ZERO in 2008, right now Pmln is concentrating on some specific areas where there is a possibility of winning, rest is left to NPP and PMLF.

and Mengal, Achakzai, Bazinjo etc are not anti Pakistani. These ppl have won many elections in the past but we never gave them the opportunity to run the govt freely, thats why they boycotted 2008 elections. Now Pmln has brought them back in the main streamline politics. I think its a good step not a bad one

Samer is the case with Sindhi Nationalist.

Actually in Sindh we were ZERO in 2008, right now Pmln is concentrating on some specific areas where there is a possibility of winning, rest is left to NPP and PMLF.

and Mengal, Achakzai, Bazinjo etc are not anti Pakistani. These ppl have won many elections in the past but we never gave them the opportunity to run the govt freely, thats why they boycotted 2008 elections. Now Pmln has brought them back in the main streamline politics. I think its a good step not a bad one

Samer is the case with Sindhi Nationalist.

I think going after PMLf & NPP was the right dececion,bt others like bugtis, & ayaz was the biggest of mistakes?
& you may not like bt its a reality MQM, can bring the right wieght to PMLn?
It couldbe a right punch to deliver with TuQ to be invited against PPP & PTI will increase PMLn,s chances surly?
Battle ground for next , fedrl govt is punjab? Nt baluchistan & sindh anyway?

Rightfull civilian authority? NAB or a wanted PM?lol lol lol
Why not all pakistan , sindh, kpK,baluchistan all hve fell to terrorists in the rule of Rightfull civilian authority?
Or we keep waiting for PTI,s clean sweep allover pakistan,on every single provancial, & national seat?
If not wait 5 more years , even whole pakistan get occupied by some terrorists who can make IK PM of terrorists occupied pakistan ?lol lol lol

I mean PTIans with their, childish thoughts getting funnier day by day?lol lol lol

I was saying in principle. neither backing a bad teacher(civilian authority) nor a bad chokidar (army)

I think going after PMLf & NPP was the right dececion,bt others like bugtis, & ayaz was the biggest of mistakes?
& you may not like bt its a reality MQM, can bring the right wieght to PMLn?
It couldbe a right punch to deliver with TuQ to be invited against PPP & PTI will increase PMLn,s chances surly?
Battle ground for next , fedrl govt is punjab? Nt baluchistan & sindh anyway?

Actually this Pmlf was once a part of Pml under the leadership of NS so making alliance with them is still a LEAGI business. Making an alliance with MQM mean just surrending Sindh to them, Pmln dont want this.

NPP + PMLF + PML-likeminded can obviosuly win some 50+ provincial seat, I am expecting the same from MQM, that leave PPP with 30 seats. So situation is still not that good in Sindh, but this alliance will help Pmln make its own identity in Sindh. With MQM we cant do this

And Tahir ul Qadri, he cant win a seat. Not even fron his hometown

as far as bringing the good teacher (PTI) is concern, its worth it, and its the only durable solution to change the landscape of our national life. otherwise it would continue to go back and forth between power hungry military duffers and looter politicians.... and we will never be able to get out of this mess.

as far as bringing the good teacher (PTI) is concern, its worth it, and its the only durable solution to change the landscape of our national life. otherwise it would continue to go back and forth between power hungry military duffers and looter politicians.... and we will never be able to get out of this mess.

till when? 10 more years enough for PTI tobe in power?:lol:
untill thn leave karachi & rest of pakistan rulled by terrorists?
cause right now they are doing the best job they can? by cleaning the garbage in D-chowk, left by millions of peoples TuQ brought with him?:eek::wave::lol:

@Spring Onion plz show some concern about your own muslim guys died by posting some views about this.

You are staying in the thread related to some unauthentic news, about a guy dead in Indian police custody :D

Whats there to comment and show concern over politcal rivalries?

The Indians even dint show concern over killing of Gandhi and in this case he is even not known to common Pakistani

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom