Not open for further replies.

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
Indian National media died

16105786_1199305053494887_1367326812481752350_n.jpg

Last edited:
:angry:@ modi government. Don't know why central government still treat us slaves:hitwall:

Actually I saw India today news report on Jallikattu. The person on the ground is speaking with protesters in Tamil, and she translated in entirely different way. In short, lies. I was shocked to see how this "national" media is twisting words to suit their fcuking agenda.

Am sure. BJP will get zero in TN and hope they get 0 in next election in future as well based on the loud talk. They had one full year to put up a new law and table it in parliament as all parties agreed to it. Telling that it is sub-judice is plain lie. They all know how to transverse around it. We need to defeat Peta black and blue. Native breeds in the north are already disappearing. We wont let in happen in South. Period.

Actually I saw India today news report on Jallikattu. The person on the ground is speaking with protesters in Tamil, and she translated in entirely different way. In short, lies. I was shocked to see how this "national" media is twisting words to suit their fcuking agenda.

Am sure. BJP will get zero in TN and hope they get 0 in next election in future as well based on the loud talk. They had one full year to put up a new law and table it in parliament as all parties agreed to it. Telling that it is sub-judice is plain lie. They all know how to transverse around it. We need to defeat Peta black and blue. Native breeds in the north are already disappearing. We wont let in happen in South. Period.

Anna, if they not respect ours. **** them and come out of Indian constitution. I fed up of hindi people treating us cheppals

Anna, if they not respect ours. **** them and come out of Indian constitution. I fed up of hindi people treating us cheppals

Not yet brother. We still have to agree that we had also benefited in the Indian union like how they have benefited from us. Personally I am afraid of two families running the show without any checks and mates if we were a separate country. We should answer at the ballot paper. The day will come when the govt at centre will need the help of 58 MP's (TN + Pondi (LS and RS)). I hope our politicians could have cut a deal to ensure the bill is passed in exchange for support. Remember UPA-1 where DMK demanded this and that and had things done.

The rivers are not with us. It will be a suicidal outcome. Already we are winning the haters who do admire the way we show our pride and our culturally filled land. Hope.

Not yet brother. We still have to agree that we had also benefited in the Indian union like how have benefited from us. Personally I am afraid of two families running the show without any checks and mates if we were a separate country. We should answer at the ballot paper. The day will come when the govt at centre will need the help of 58 MP's (TN + Pondi (LS and RS)). I hope our politicians could have cut a deal to ensure the bill is passed in exchange for support. Remember UPA-1 where DMK demanded this and that and had things done.

The rivers are not with us. It will be a suicidal outcome. Already we are winning the haters who do admire the way we show our pride and culturally filled land. Hope.
Not Fully agree with u anna.
Even if kaveri water not available to us it won't affect in long term. After Maharashtra we are most Industrialised and with fertility rate of 1.7 we see declining population soon. I am from Coimbatore and i see only North getting benefit of us and we see humiliation from them in return.pls lecture your thambi one genuine benefit we got with Hindi people

Not Fully agree with u anna.
Even if kaveri water not available to us it won't affect in long term. After Maharashtra we are most Industrialised and with fertility rate of 1.7 we see declining population soon. I am from Coimbatore and i see only North getting benefit of us and we see humiliation from them in return.pls lecture your thambi one genuine benefit we got with Hindi people

India is not hindi land. What about Mallus, Telugus, Kannadas or even Marathis , Bengalis who strictly have their own ethnicity in face of Hindi wallas? Its not an degraded term. I know one thing. The moment we take arrogance in our achievement, the moment we will start falling from disgrace.

We still have our caste divisions and Tamils still arent united. But this is not an excuse. In a country, problems arise questioning federalism. Most of the problems are also created by our politicians. When the winter schedule was going on, ADMK MP's were fighting in parliament requesting Bharat Ratna and statue for JJ in Parliament complex instead of asking for Jallikattu issue. We will fight it out. We have protected our language, heritage and now we will fight and show the way how it is done to fight for win our cultural rights back.

One thing also to remember is, United we stand divided we fall. Bharatham as we knew, was invaded by foreign forces when we were small kingdoms. Nam munoorgal like Kamarajar, rajaji, Bharathiyar, indiaya thai naadu kaaga poradinaargal. Sila kaalam kaathirupom. Nallade nadakkum. Vetri namakke.

Not yet brother. We still have to agree that we had also benefited in the Indian union like how they have benefited from us. .

I do not think TAMIL NADU benefiting as part of India.

Look at this. For every Rs. 100 Indian gov collects from Tamil Nadu, it gets back only Rs. 46 while Uttar Pradesh gets back Rs. 192. It is outrageous.

We have corruption in TN gov but corruption in Indian gov is worse.

We have caste division. it more severe and violent in Hindi lands. If caste division is a problem, we should have kept British masters. We do not want British rule neither do we want Hindi rule.

Most of the objections you raised are answered in the magazine Tamil tribune. Check it out

Bharatham as we knew, was invaded by foreign forces when we were small kingdoms.

Actually all invasions were to the north we were invaded by nayalk and marathis. Only Muslim rule lasted less than 12 years.

I do not see Pak or China invading TN. Actually being part of India is not safe to TN because we will be dragged into a war by North India./

Even if kaveri water not available to us it won't affect in long term

We do not get Kaveri water now. It cannot go any worse. Actually an indep TN will get more water. Surprised? Rad this.

Cauvery Water Dispute and Tamilnadu Independence

Look at this. For every Rs. 100 Indian gov collects from Tamil Nadu, it gets back only Rs. 46 while Uttar Pradesh gets back Rs. 192. It is outrageous.
lol u liar. btw, we won't let u separate our Tamil Muslim brothers. they will stay with us in case u try to do anything stupid

Supreme Court wants to run the goverment,they are even meddling in cricket

the only way Tamils can protect their identity/heritage is to be separate from India.. the fire has been ignited, thank you PETA, GoI and SC .

Pity his expletives have been muted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom