What's new

Tamil Hindu Extremists Burn down Muslim Shops in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka

DarkSeid

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
31 October 2017 - Tamil Hindu youth protest at the Vavuniya mosque claiming that Muslim-owned shops in the vicinity are "illegal." They abuse Muslim worshippers and demand that all the shops be removed immediately.

20 November 2017 - Muslims shops are burned down in arson attack by suspected Tamil Hindu extremists. The mosque narrowly escapes being burned as well.

23722307_864371123732016_687353047600425969_n.png

http://www.tamilguardian.com/content/muslim-shops-vavuniya-set-alight
Shops owned by Muslims in Vavuniya were set alight during the early hours of Monday monday by unknown persons.
Local police commenced investigations this morning.​

let them fight. shit is gonna be lit. we have to make sure that indian tamils and jihadi types dont cross tho.

It looks like the the hindutva campaign of BJP will start from Srilankan Tamil hindus before it becomes widespread in TamilNadu .

It looks like the the hindutva campaign of BJP will start from Srilankan Tamil hindus before it becomes widespread in TamilNadu .
i doubt it's religious. it's racist lunatics vs religous lunatics. you just have to have some popcorn and enjoy the shit show.

i doubt it's religious. it's racist lunatics vs religous lunatics. you just have to have some popcorn and enjoy the shit show.

Your statement is a contradiction. Plus, all I see are attacks on Muslims shops by Hindu extremists, where did the "jihadi types" come from? Or do you know something we don't?

Your statement is a contradiction. Plus, all I see are attacks on Muslims shops by Hindu extremists, where did the "jihadi types" come from? Or do you know something we don't?
jihadi types havent come yet thats why we need to stop that. both groups are useless twats with higher than average fertility rates in an overcrowded island. muslims in that area are notorious for destroying "Wilpaththu Forest". hindus.. well.... we had a 20 years war with them. it would be more than good if both sides finish each other

my blood boils when i see this like this

Wilpattu vandalised
Sri Lanka’s largest National Park is facing one of its greatest threats warn environmentalists and wildlife officials as two illegal roads take shape.
Kumudini Hettiarachchi reports
The heart-rending sight of a vulnerable wild piglet near the massive tyres of vehicles rushing past tells Wilpattu’s tale in all its tragedy.

Did the little one survive or was it crushed to a pulp and left only as a small patch on a new huge interior road where civilian traffic is plying to and fro at breakneck speed? The piglet had not strayed on to a busy highway close to a city, town or even in a rural area, but was in its own “protected home-ground”.

If the plight of the piglet is this, what of the other animals the Wilpattu National Park is famous for with all types of vehicles whizzing through, without the permits and the trackers compulsorily required in any National Park?

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/100314/Plus/plus_01.html

this used to be one of the best places to see leopards

Like with their long names it's hard to concentrate on the article

jihadi types havent come yet thats why we need to stop that. both groups are useless twats with higher than average fertility rates in an overcrowded island. muslims in that area are notorious for destroying "Wilpaththu Forest". hindus.. well.... we had a 20 years war with them. it would be more than good if both sides finish each other

Wilpattu vandalised

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/100314/Plus/plus_01.html

this used to be one of the best places to see leopards

Sorry, but what has that got to do with Jihadis though? That's just a selfish behaviour quite common in these neck of the woods. We have people like that in Pakistan as well, logging beautiful areas and having utter disregard for the environment. And also, I was under the impression the majority of Muslims are of Tamil origin in Sri Lanka?

Sorry, but what has that got to do with Jihadis though? That's just a selfish behaviour quite common in these neck of the woods. We have people like that in Pakistan as well, logging beautiful areas and having utter disregard for the environment. And also, I was under the impression the majority of Muslims are of Tamil origin in Sri Lanka?
road is being built to facilitate muslim villages also proped by a muslim politician. cant remember his name. tbh thanks to war these places were protected. i've been there back in the day and the cunts there use guns given to them for self-dence to poach and sell animal parts and that was like 15 years ago. few decades from now on we would destroy all of our forests at this rate.

read my post pls... i said we need to stop jihadi types from coming into the country from other countries.

Tension has been growing between the two communities this year, with some hardline Buddhist groups accusing Muslims of forcing people to convert to Islam and vandalising Buddhist archaeological sites.

Some Buddhists nationalists have also protested against the presence in Sri Lanka of asylum seekers from mostly Buddhist Myanmar's persecuted Rohingya Muslim minority.

Police said the late Friday violence in the southern coastal town of Ginthota was triggered by rumours and fake messages on social media.

"This was a clash between a small fraction of extremists in the both ethnic groups," police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekera told Reuters.

One of those arrested was a woman who falsely spread news that Muslims were about to attack a Buddhist temple, he said.

"We've decided to arrest those who have been spreading false messages and rumours on social media."

That response came after more than 20 attacks on Muslims, including arson at Muslim-owned businesses and petrol-bomb attacks on mosques, were recorded in two months.

In 2014, three Muslims were killed in riots stirred up by hardline Buddhist groups.

Shame on these cowards who spread hatred and false rumors. Kudos to the Sri Lankan police and government for being transparent with the situation and prosecuting as well as shooting dead the people blowing up Mosques and Muslim owned businesses.

I bet it is the Buddhist Sinhala soldiers who burnt the shops. Couple of days back there were Sinhala Buddhists mobs attacked Muslims in the South.

There are tens of 1000s of Sinhala Buddhist soldiers stationed in the North (Tamil areas)

road is being built to facilitate muslim villages also proped by a muslim politician. cant remember his name. tbh thanks to war these places were protected. i've been there back in the day and the cunts there use guns given to them for self-dence to poach and sell animal parts and that was like 15 years ago. few decades from now on we would destroy all of our forests at this rate.

read my post pls... i said we need to stop jihadi types from coming into the country from other countries.

It's the responsibility of the government to stop criminal activity. It's like this in all South Asian countries man, people are so selfish and narrow minded that they only consider their personal benefits. Hope the government takes responsibility and stops this behaviour.

The mentality I see from certain religious groups is - These all belonged to us - every resources, even if it is in infidel land. No hypocrisy or whitewashing. Truth must be said.

Tension has been growing between the two communities this year, with some hardline Buddhist groups accusing Muslims of forcing people to convert to Islam and vandalising Buddhist archaeological sites.

Some Buddhists nationalists have also protested against the presence in Sri Lanka of asylum seekers from mostly Buddhist Myanmar's persecuted Rohingya Muslim minority.

Police said the late Friday violence in the southern coastal town of Ginthota was triggered by rumours and fake messages on social media.

"This was a clash between a small fraction of extremists in the both ethnic groups," police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekera told Reuters.

One of those arrested was a woman who falsely spread news that Muslims were about to attack a Buddhist temple, he said.

"We've decided to arrest those who have been spreading false messages and rumours on social media."

That response came after more than 20 attacks on Muslims, including arson at Muslim-owned businesses and petrol-bomb attacks on mosques, were recorded in two months.

In 2014, three Muslims were killed in riots stirred up by hardline Buddhist groups.

Shame on these cowards who spread hatred and false rumors. Kudos to the Sri Lankan police and government for being transparent with the situation and prosecuting as well as shooting dead the people blowing up Mosques and Muslim owned businesses.

aznlT43.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom