What's new

‘Tameer-e-School’ in KPK: Forty-five schools refurbished in seven months!

So if there is ever a project to 'Jamaatize' the education system, i'm all for it as long as they teach Islam (and possibly comparative religion) and not psychopathy.
Actually, Jamaatize teach anti-Qadiani, anti-Shia bigotry, not science.

Actually, Jamaatize teach anti-Qadiani, anti-Shia bigotry, not science.
Qadianis are an entirely different and complex subject, In my opinion schools shouldn't even touch it. Let the children decide on their own when they are mature enough instead of indoctrinating them from before.

PTI would most likely have serious objections if JI plans to do that, If they don't i'll be disappointed in them. Like I said, teach religion and it's great. Teaching them psychopathy and bigotry? No way, we've got enough of that.

hey @Norwegian, one of the litmus test of something good for Pakistan is the neighbours *** burning. So congratulations, the program passed the test:D

This is one of my most favorite program of KP govt, still a long long way to go.

first of all , u need to build the exploded schools which are in hundreds , refurbishing comes later , While it is very strange that kpk has only 800 schools which have missing facilities ?

appreciable but still need 773 schools still present
which is a big number

Qadianis are an entirely different and complex subject, In my opinion schools shouldn't even touch it. Let the children decide on their own when they are mature enough instead of indoctrinating them from before.

PTI would most likely have serious objections if JI plans to do that, If they don't i'll be disappointed in them. Like I said, teach religion and it's great. Teaching them psychopathy and bigotry? No way, we've got enough of that.
Ik openly rejected a high profile qadiani as finance minister.

Ik openly rejected a high profile qadiani as finance minister.
No, IK refuted the claims that he had some Qadiani agenda. Otherwise, he is all for freedom of religion. His wording was pretty bad when he talked about it though, so it can look like he's anti-Qadiani. Probably got intimidated by those molvis. Otherwise, he is clearly for freedom of religion.

This graph says it all
BqKNkuqCUAAe8Wl.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom