What's new

Talking to the Taliban

It doesnt bother me my friend because i know more pakistani mini cap drivers than afghan ones. Most taxi drivers of New York are pakistanis so dont forget that. So lets not ridiculate those who earn halal way of living. I am an Afghan and I am proud of it. i dont make personal remarks unless i am provoked.

And in only 5 or 6 posts you have been provoked ???????

It means it must be something from Your side. BTW how can we trust that you are not from land of tri-color

Then you have stop your pakistani propaganda against the very people of Afghanistan. I asked you a question about your brave young men who put their lives on the line to save your country, which was about bangladesh. Why did your brave army raped and enslaved 3 million bangalis? Why were the bangalis treated as second class citizen in pakistan while they were making the majority in the country? Now the same problem exists in NWFP and balochistan, the ultimate result of which will be similar.

:) hmmm so Indian propaganda is going to be continued but lets see it who is speaking is it an Afghan or someone from land of tri-color.

Anyway we had been listneing to this crap from Indians for long and i dont think so now it matters if Indians come up with propaganda BS again and again with identity crisis everytime.

And do not talk about NWFP and Balochistan. Its you Indians who are funding terrorists of BLA in Balochistan and Takfiris in NWFP.

Nangialay wrora khuday de rawala,

Zma am yaw so wraze kezhi chi de forum ta raghalai yam.....bal yaw Afghan na wo.......was shukur tam raghle........warta dwa swolo.

Za chi yaw khabara wakam da zalim zamon tola rabandi rawoghurze.

Da khpal ta'aruf da para pa 'Members Introduction' ki yaw thread jor ka...chi tola di wa pezhani.

@Jana,

Gora chi jasosi mo wanakre marri............zmong khabare tarjuma na ke!

Afghan?? Ta Nangialayi ta Afghan waye ???
Mata kho da the Hinduwano himayati khkari. Da hagha khalko ka da chai kum the hinduwano pa taraf dee.
Da hagha khalaq dee chee the the Pakistan aaw Afghanistan tar manza trikh tawala paida kawi.

Afsos chee tha hinduwano culture aww pa barbando khazo pa see da khalaq the Muslamano roriyano sara doshmani kawi.
Maa ta Nangyala Afghan na khkari.
Da hinduwan pa dairo forumo ka pa noro noro namo register kawi khpal zaan au pia pa Muslamanono takoona kawi.

Za na manum chee da Afghan da.

Da hairat khabara da chee da kisma khalq the angrezano sara na gadi gee au na warki himat shta chee ahghwi ta owai chee da Afghanistan pa charo ka las ma wakhaee.

Khair abad osai.

NOw I hear a lot from my pakistani brothers about taliban, but i would like to add one thing that is "how does your handmade vandaloo taste like? We have been shoving down our throats this 'vandaloo' for many years, so it is time for you guys to taste your own medicine!:smitten:". No hardfeeling but just a reminiscence.:toast_sign:
Only a pathetic human being of a different level sees people tortured by terrorism, children blown away and asks them "Had a taste of your own medicine?"

No my friend this is as much Afghani terrorism as was Taliban. Face it, we supported Taliban an Afghani faction. Who is Mullah Omar? An Afghani. Your own people were screwed your people up in return for some spare change that Pakistan threw their way.

karzai lived in quetta and if you know quetta is a pashtun city by majority. There is no difference between a pashtun from Quetta and a pashtun from Kandahar or Helmand etc.. ;they all speak pashto with kandari accent as they are all literally the same pple belonging to the same tribe! Pashtun is pashtun no matter which side of durand line they live in. :sniper:
You mean to say Pashtuns from Kandahar would be more like Pashtuns from Pakistan. Remember we have more Pashtuns than Afghanistan. We are officially the copyright holders of Pashtu. We're more of a Pashtun country than Afghanistan.

Then you have stop your pakistani propaganda against the very people of Afghanistan. I asked you a question about your brave young men who put their lives on the line to save your country, which was about bangladesh. Why did your brave army raped and enslaved 3 million bangalis? Why were the bangalis treated as second class citizen in pakistan while they were making the majority in the country? Now the same problem exists in NWFP and balochistan, the ultimate result of which will be similar.

Please don't forget the Taliban incident. All we need to do is throw enough money around and your own people will rise up in favor of Pakistan.

I can't believe how you fake Afghanis go about on the internet complaining about Taliban as if we are at fault for it. Wake up and smell the sunshine, Afghanis were Taliban. And Afghanis were all the other idiotic people who ruled your country before. It was an Afghani who sold his country out to the Soviets for yet some more money.

You know what we call people who sell themselves for money right?

We would mind our own affairs if you PAKISTANIS would let us to do so. This is a clear example of your hypocrisy YouTube - Jawedan.Com - Massoud Vs Parvez Musharaf
Who was musharaf to champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns? You pakistanis need to mind your business! Dont interfere in Afghan internal issue because it would cost you dear believing me! ASK BRITISH IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME OR ASK RUSSIANS! What are the rights of pashtun in Pakistan? Their resources are hijacked, they are potrayed as chawkedar or kalendar in the pakistani media and most importantly their province still have the british imposed name "NWFP". GEt ur rights my pakistani pathan brother. NAMe ur nameless province first then champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns.

Boohoo no one lets the Pashtuns live in peace. Tell me how long has it been since you people stopped fighting amongst yourselves? Why should we leave you guys alone? We just had taliban for like 6 years in your country. What's your excuse for Afghanistan before that? Or today?

We will push for those people in power who don't attack Pakistan and side with our enemies. Stop siding with our enemies and we will leave you alone too.

:) hmmm so Indian propaganda is going to be continued but lets see it who is speaking is it an Afghan or someone from land of tri-color.

Anyway we had been listneing to this crap from Indians for long and i dont think so now it matters if Indians come up with propaganda BS again and again with identity crisis everytime.

And do not talk about NWFP and Balochistan. Its you Indians who are funding terrorists of BLA in Balochistan and Takfiris in NWFP.

LOL! now i become an indian because i got a similar view to theirs when it comes to pakistan? If that is so,
US is an indian nation too . lol. Sorry, I am not from desi zat:guns:. I am a pashtun from afghanistan and if you can read my name "Nangialay" is a pure pashto name. " punjabai de hindu zat skha da, za sooocha pashtun yema" , so please dont be surprised. Yes you are right i am from a tri-colour nation Black, Red and GREen lol...:yahoo: Zma watan da Gran Afghanistan, de melanoo, Nangialano watan- de Turyalayooo mor aw plar! Now a pashtun in here would translate that to you my pakistani friend.

LOL! now i become an indian because i got a similar view to theirs when it comes to pakistan? If that is so,
US is an indian nation too . lol. Sorry, I am not from desi zat:guns:. I am a pashtun from afghanistan and if you can read my name "Nangialay" is a pure pashto name. " punjabai de hindu zat skha da, za sooocha pashtun yema" , so please dont be surprised. Yes you are right i am from a tri-colour nation Black, Red and GREen lol...:yahoo: Zma watan da Gran Afghanistan, de melanoo, Nangialano watan- de Turyalayooo mor aw plar! Now a pashtun in here would translate that to you my pakistani friend.
Well you ARE lying about your location. And so is every other Afghani on this board.

Fess up!

I think we need a flag changing ceremony if he is lying about his location. :pop:

Nangialay wrora khuday de rawala,

Zma am yaw so wraze kezhi chi de forum ta raghalai yam.....bal yaw Afghan na wo.......was shukur tam raghle........warta dwa swolo.

Za chi yaw khabara wakam da zalim zamon tola rabandi rawoghurze.

Da khpal ta'aruf da para pa 'Members Introduction' ki yaw thread jor ka...chi tola di wa pezhani.

@Jana,

Gora chi jasosi mo wanakre marri............zmong khabare tarjuma na ke!

stale mashe wroora, ma kho da forum de lepara join ko kala che lag de doi postona me wal walal. Afghan this afghan .. afghan esan farmosh bla bla..
Paida ba nasee dasi nar afghan laka khoshal khan khattak, Ahmad shah baba, Aw mirwais neeka che wal zal bia nashe che de esab bia pa malga ke! :enjoy: Afghano oss khpal pezandale.. ke talib da, uzbak da, hazara da, ka tajik da.. da tool khpal dokhtmanan kha pezani osss .. oss ka khair wayee mog ba ee nandari aw khpal jwar ba jwar ba warta khroo :pop:. lol pashto ke yaw matal da wayee" che shai che kari agha ba ham rebe". No doi Taliban de pashtano pa nom joor ko che Afghanistan khpal penzama sooba joora ke nor Talib kho ham afghan wo ka har somra khars shawee ham woo.. kho be imana eskala nashe kedai zaka che Afghan de. Doi ghokhtal che Durand line pa taliban bande emza ke agha ham nasawee kawee, os e ne Talib e khpal dokhman shoo.. os nor khwand woko!:chee

I am a outsider in this forum, so i dont there is a need for me to open a thread to introduce myself.
Anyway, khoshala shom che yaw bal afghan ham delta shta. Zan warta tenga wa che war pre ye nagdi lol..:smitten:

p.s. We speak in pashto and pashto is a language aslo spoken in pakistan, so i would appreciate if you guys dont mind us talking in pashto since some of you talk in urdu, punjabi or sindhi or whatever... IF those languages dont bother us, then pashto shouldn't bother u non pashtuns.

Last edited:
Well you ARE lying about your location. And so is every other Afghani on this board.

Fess up!

Btw, it is Afghan not afghani,afghani is our currency. I woudl appreciate next time you refer to me as an afghan not afghani otherwise i woudl call you Rupees rather than pakistani. Btw, afghani worth more than pakistani rupees, 100 Afghani = about 130 pakistani rupees last time i checked.

HOw am I lying about my location? I am an afghan, I can prove it to you by DNA testing lol... My first home is Afghanistan and my adopted home is UK, but my adopted home will never replace my Motherland.

Last edited:

Fess up!

First you guys doubt my nationality and now my location. It is not upto you to decide neither my nationality nor my location.

You mean to say Pashtuns from Kandahar would be more like Pashtuns from Pakistan. Remember we have more Pashtuns than Afghanistan. We are officially the copyright holders of Pashtu. We're more of a Pashtun country than Afghanistan.

Is that so? Are you guys allowed to learn your mother tongue, Which is pashto i hope, at school? Can you read and write in pashto? What is your contribution to pashto language? Afghanistan history is decorated with pashto and pashtun warriors. Our national anthem is in pashto and it is the official language in afghanisn whereas what role does pashto play in ur beautiful country or even in pashtun dominated province, NWFP or FATA or even the south of Balochistan?:azn: if you are pashtun, i can garantee you cant even count in pashto without mention... pachasee, ekatar etc...

:disagree:

Last edited:
Btw, it is Afghan not afghani,afghani is our currency. I woudl appreciate next time you refer to me as an afghan not afghani otherwise i woudl call you Rupees rather than pakistani. HOw am I lying about my location? I am an afghan, I can prove it to you with DNA testing lol... My first home is Afghanistan and my adopted home is UK, but my adopted home will never replace my Motherland.

You've written LOCATION as Afghanistan, not motherland as Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom