What's new

Talk Show What Ordinary Pakistans Fel about India Relations

after that??? you will jump for hydrabad, then gujarat, then assam...

if an average pakistani keeps this mentality then brace yourselves for another war.

Yeah right as if every Pakistani and his or her mentality is the cause of all the wars that have taken place till now and the ones you want to take place in the future. Nobody said anything of that sort so don't make things up.

Yeah right as if every Pakistani and his or her mentality is the cause of the war that had taken place till now and that you want to take place in the future. Nobody said anything of that sort so don't make things up.
Pakistan wants Kashmir because of its resources and strategic importance with China.

Before eyeing Indian Kashmir they should hold a plebiscite in their own Kashmir or learn to shut their mouth.

Pakistan wants Kashmir because of its resources and strategic importance with China.

Before eyeing Indian Kashmir they should hold a plebiscite in their own Kashmir or learn to shut their mouth.

I guess you should follow you're last advice since you don't know how to respond to a person in a decent way anyways.

I used to think the same way...if any old member here remember i was very much pro indian but after interacting with PDF, YT & some other site indians i don't have the same view of indians anymore.
read my initials posts. i was a pro-pakistani too i even bumped old India-Pakistan friendship threads.

I think Indians dont care what pakistanis thinking about us.:coffee:After all India can grow without the trade relation with pakistan.And if their is relation in future then it is good.:-)

I don't care about Politics, i just want to see the lodge my nani's family were forced to leave behind in Shimla and visit the place where by Nani and her family lived.

i thnk a stable n less hostile relation will do lots of gud for both countries

I was never war monger, nor am i pro india, but i want good relations with our neighbor,... relations will only improve if we both mind our own business and stop interfering in others business, but sadly in near future i dont see that happening as we got penalty of hawks on both sides of the border who's bread & butter comes form bashing ind/Pak ..

what do pdf pakistanis have to say about this video......is this d general view of public???

Your view is really shallow in that case... Indians are not all about PDF... it would be good if you interact with Indians outside PDF.. Just the way I do... there is a friend circle beyond PDF...Indians on PDF are bound to be Hawkish ..just like Pakistanis are.
Spot on! I have many Pakistani friends in Europe and we all meet up whenever I go there. No one talks about his nationality. We all Surf, jet ski, para sail and generally make merry in the South of France where I have Pakistani friends too. Kashmir etc might as well be on the Moon! No one even mentions any contentious issues like Siachen etc.

And I always eat at the Pakistani restaurant in Paris. So why all this kolaveri di on PDF? Trying to be seen as more 'patriotic' than others of one's ilk and score brownie points in the process?

I think we should all cool down the rhetoric out here so that we can have more meaningful discussions.

Cheers!
flag28.gif
:pakistan:

Rescue Ranger Shimla is in HIMACHAL not in Kashmir infact Shimla is less than 3 hours from my home town in Punjab.

Which part of india do you guys want Kashmir Himachal or Punjab too.

Do you have any idea how many millions indians had to leave their homes and assets in what is pakistan today.

There are 2 sides to the story OR 2 sides to a coin.

Coming back to the thread my impression is the majority of pakistanis are questioning the pakistani leadership / its ISI and military and their entire attitude towards india since independance. The message in the vedio is clear they are asking was it india,s fault for all the wars and what have pakistan achieved in this animosty.. More importantly what wil pakistan hope to achieve contiuing this animosity.

Since independance the 2 nations growth trajectorys have widened and today this whole region in the worlds eyes is all about india, be it political, economic, cultural or entertainment pakistan is struggling in the shadows...

This can be changed by the Pakistanis themselves BUT how do you remove your generals and your secret service shackles

Yes i got your point but then China and US are not friends but they are not enemies either..... We fought 3 wars (major) and fight small proxy wars every day..... So if i fine tune my previous question... Would you do trade/ business with your next door guy with whom you fight every other day and the fights are such that you had to make huge losses......

Your points demand that INDIA must stop all kinds of trade with Pakistan.

Must stop using Pakistani airspace and also must cut off all ties.
;)

Spot on! I have many Pakistani friends in Europe and we all meet up whenever I go there. No one talks about his nationality. We all Surf, jet ski, para sail and generally make merry in the South of France where I have Pakistani friends too. Kashmir etc might as well be on the Moon! No one even mentions any contentious issues like Siachen etc.

And I always eat at the Pakistani restaurant in Paris. So why all this kolaveri di on PDF? Trying to be seen as more 'patriotic' than others of one's ilk and score brownie points in the process?

I think we should all cool down the rhetoric out here so that we can have more meaningful discussions.

Cheers!
flag28.gif
:pakistan:

To be very Honest abroad that is an alien land all you desi browns are insecure to cling to each other for own benefit. the moment all of you desis land on your own soil here comes the nationalistic bias

This comment was awesome:

" Aapne perfume lagaya tha , isliye machine aapki taraf ghum gayi..".. :rofl:

Your points demand that INDIA must stop all kinds of trade with Pakistan.

Must stop using Pakistani airspace and also must cut off all ties.
;)
/quote]

That thought comes to your mind because you being prejudice..... that response was to a post by aero where in he said only relation with india should be trade... so my response was we dont trust each other how trade would happen?..... Btw i was trying to tell him to work towards reducing the trust deficit.... Too much of PDF and PDF indians?

Back
Top Bottom