What's new

Talk Show What Ordinary Pakistans Fel about India Relations

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

The show as a Panel Gurst speakers two very anti Indian and two pro indian.

Members of the public

And they ask the Questions Should Pakistan Govt make an effort to normalise trade and relations and is this advantageous to pakistan.

I used to think the same way...if any old member here remember i was very much pro indian but after interacting with PDF, YT & some other site indians i don't have the same view of indians anymore.

Last edited:
I used to think the same way...if any old member here remember i was very much pro indian but after interacting with PDF, YT & some other site indians i don't have the same view of indians anymore.

Your view is really shallow in that case... Indians are not all about PDF... it would be good if you interact with Indians outside PDF.. Just the way I do... there is a friend circle beyond PDF...Indians on PDF are bound to be Hawkish ..just like Pakistanis are.

Your view is really shallow in that case... Indians are not all about PDF... it would be good if you interact with Indians outside PDF.. Just the way I do... there is a friend circle beyond PDF...Indians on PDF are bound to be Hawkish ..just like Pakistanis are.

Yeah.. You are right .. there is so much hatred among PDF members (in the name of Nationalism) .... Its so awful to see that ...

Yar dont give up so easily many of us have gone through the same. But i know that there are exceptions and not everybody is a looser.

Not all Indians are the same neither are all Pakistanis or Chinese....

Pakistan should only have trade relations with India. Nothing more nothing less!

Would you ever have trade relation with your next door guy if you have no trust with him?

Business is business, what's required is business trust not personal trust. China and the US are not exactly friends, but are the largest trading partners in the world.

Pakistan should only have trade relations with India. Nothing more nothing less!
Dont mind mod....but i've always seen you add fuel to fire whenever it comes to discussions on India and Pakistan.8-)

The host of this program didnot let the guests express pro Indian views.Except when one of the guests got support from the audience.But kudos to those whose stood up and raised their voice against the ongoing India centric policies and incompetencies of Pak government.

Last edited:
Dont mind mod....but i've always seen you add fuel to fire whenever it comes to discussions on India and Pakistan.8-)

And the host of this program didnot let the guests express pro Indian views.Except when one of the guests got support from the audience.But kudos to those whose stood up and raised their voice against the ongoing India centric policies.

Truth must be told. There is no silver lining between India and Pakistan relations, until our people in Kashmir don't get their right to fend for themselves.

Business is business, what's required is business trust not personal trust. China and the US are not exactly friends, but are the largest trading partners in the world.

Yes i got your point but then China and US are not friends but they are not enemies either..... We fought 3 wars (major) and fight small proxy wars every day..... So if i fine tune my previous question... Would you do trade/ business with your next door guy with whom you fight every other day and the fights are such that you had to make huge losses......

Truth must be told. There is no silver lining between India and Pakistan relations, until our people in Kashmir don't get their right to fend for themselves.
after that??? you will jump for hydrabad, then gujarat, then assam...

if an average pakistani keeps this mentality then brace yourselves for another war.

Our people??
How do you know that every kasmiri feels the same about Pakistan??
Just because majority of ppl living in Kashmir are muslims doesnt mean they would join Pakistan.And if it is about the referendum for Kashmir then its a futile debate.

And what truth are we talking about??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom