What's new

Talis rotting in BabaJee area

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Hundreds of Talis killed in the BabaJee area of Helmand. Their dead are now rotting on the battlefield, Helmand is a little warm this time of the year so bodies will decay and smell bad very fast.

PS : Those Talis who want to live in peace are welcome and those who want to fight they will the same fate as their brethren in Babajee.

"د هلمند په باباجي ولسوالۍ کې طالبانو ته درنه مرګ ژوبله اوښتې"
@Rasengan :

The authenticity of this report is extremely doubtful, because a radio show is hardly in a position to offer valid pieces of news on the ground realities of Helmand. However congratulations in killing the phantom Taliban fighters, after the humiliation suffered by the Afghan National Security Force can be marginally forgotten:) If the dead bodies will decay and smell bad in Helmand, then the only people who will suffer from the consequences will be the local population. The response from the Taliban in Jahlagzi District Faryab: 3 Humvee's destroyed and 13 solders killed.

CSA79BrW0AAoUe7.png

In Sangin District 2 strategic post have been overrun and 22 solders have been killed. Pictures are to graphic to show in this forum, however they are available on the net
CSAzmQWWcAA7OGh.jpg

CSAoR4kWsAAoLRL.jpg

CSAnoygXAAA5tXS.jpg

The authenticity of this report is extremely doubtful, because a radio show is hardly in a position to offer valid pieces of news on the ground realities of Helmand. However congratulations in killing the phantom Taliban fighters, after the humiliation suffered by the Afghan National Security Force can be marginally forgotten:) If the dead bodies will decay and smell bad in Helmand, then the only people who will suffer from the consequences will be the local population. The response from the Taliban in Jahlagzi District Faryab: 3 Humvee's destroyed and 13 solders killed.

CSA79BrW0AAoUe7.png

In Sangin District 2 strategic post have been overrun and 22 solders have been killed. Pictures are to graphic to show in this forum, however they are available on the net
CSAzmQWWcAA7OGh.jpg

CSAoR4kWsAAoLRL.jpg

CSAnoygXAAA5tXS.jpg

I just realize that you are quoting the Tali Mouthpiece AbdulQahar Balki's twitter handle for your posts regarding this propaganda how about the so called ANSF kills :) My friend you could do better :D

PS : You doubt the authenticity of my posts when I quote Radio Azadi, here you are quoting Tali Spox :D

pics and videos or nothing happened . i will sure more happy if its confirmed . watching a dead terrorist make me happy

I just realize that you are quoting the Tali Mouthpiece AbdulQahar Balki's twitter handle for your posts regarding this propaganda how about the so called ANSF kills :) My friend you could do better :D

PS : You doubt the authenticity of my posts when I quote Radio Azadi, here you are quoting Tali Spox :D

Very astute of you Brother A-Team:) however the quotation of my messages come from Sabiq Jihadmal and normally his propaganda cesspit must be taken with a pinch of salt, although the pictures do tell a unique fascinating ground realities of Afghanistan:) I never argued the notion that the kill rate is correct from the Taliban, however as a neutral non-bias poster its my job to provide a fair assessment to the audience of this thread, by giving the viewpoints of the Taliban:) Furthermore, Brother A-Team I never doubt the authenticity of your post, although the question mark on Radio Azadi remains. Those are two separate things Brother A-Team as you don't represent Radio Azadi:) The ANSF has killed many Taliban, although the number seems exaggerated to appease and control the fear of civilians which is understandable.

Back
Top Bottom