What's new

Talibans banned music in Karachi

time for Altaf bhai and MQM to teach talibananas a lesson !!

jesus christ where the **** is the army, the rangers, the police
are we surrendering to evil? wtf is going on?
this is what happens when we think of our army is a saviour who always has everything figured out in fact they don't have shit figured out.

@W.11 @darkinsky perhaps you fellows you start talking up arms against these savage pigs.
wish you guys best of luck stay safe don't expect shit from army.

Steps for resolution.

1. Every one to go and pray in mosques 5 times a day.
2. Find EACH and EVERY Molvi and throw them in the sea.
Go to step 1.
i say find each and every movli and throw them in the sea.
pakistani mollies are kafirs

The Karachi traffic police would also like to ban condoms. They believe it would improve traffic flows from Manghopir to Sharah Faisal

Metro One TV which is sort of regional news, specifically Karachi is reporting that Karachi Traffic Police has begun its campaign against music in cars. All vehicle owners are asked to get rid of their music systems as they are now banned from the system.

The channel reports that although Karachi Traffic Police IG is not saying that this is done on pressure of threats from Taliban, but channel says that the ban on music system in vehicles is the very first demand of the Taliban to be accepted and carried out by the Government.
As per law music systems in public vehicles are not allowed. So far police has been allowing it against gratification and because their own wagons were on the road. If the law is getting implemented, is a good sign. Media may interpret it the way it wants. This cannot be termed as demand by TTP.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Should be a ban on long molvi type beard, all normal people will shave except Taliban, anyone having beard in the city should be shot dead...easy solution to this menace.

Should be a ban on long molvi type beard, all normal people will shave except Taliban, anyone having beard in the city should be shot dead...easy solution to this menace.

What about hippies??

The Taliban are in Karachi, but they are in particular areas. The best way is to counter them with shock and awe.. i.e if one Taliban is found.. literally skin him alive.. burn his body.. keep his head as a trophy. That brute force will let them know what awaits them.. perhaps enrage them enough to attack.. but also give away their locations prematurely.

Not confirmed that it has been banned because of TTP demand or threat. So wait till its confirmed.

Extremely disturbing news... from border areas to mainland Pakistan? If this trend continues.... you can be rest assured that whole of Pakistan will fall under taleban diktat of this kind sooner than later!

I think its just police wala stealing music equipment from cars and starting rumors that Taliban asked for it. But if this is true then we deserve it, we proudly have too many brotherly muslim countries, maybe one day we will learn, maybe not, my bet is on not

justain biber per laga do saaly :rofl:

ghazal or classic hallal music hai only new songs must be banned and haram:lol:

justain biber per laga do saaly :rofl:

ghazal or classic hallal music hai only new songs must be banned and haram:lol:

Yes Pashtu music is also halal :lol:

BTW I am enjoying music daily during my drive from home to office and office to home this approximatly 20 km in Karachi and never saw any Talban kind of guy.

Yes Pashtu music is also halal :lol:

BTW I am enjoying music daily during my drive from home to office and office to home this approximatly 20 km in Karachi and never saw any Talban kind of guy.
my dear its just news we all know no one can control pakistan its 180mn peoples not few thousands like afghans if you devide we have 1 talib on 1 lakh pakistanis :rofl:

Music is actually haram in Islam. Pretty much all the Arabic and Pakistani stars today produce haram music, if it's without such 'belly dancing' instruments and portrays a good message it may be permitted.

Back
Top Bottom