What's new

Taliban video shows Karachi CID attack preparations

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI - The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has accepted responsibility for the suicide attack on the Crime Investigation Department (CID) office in Karachi on November 11, 2010. The claim has been made in a video released by the TTP media wing Al-Umer two days ago, which contains some important footage. Three terrorists Rehmanullah, Farmanullah and Muhammad Khan confessed that they were ready to attack the building after undergoing tough physical training. The video shows the men training at an undisclosed location using Kalashnikovs, hand-grenades and other weapons.

The video, originally recorded in Pashto language but also translated into Urdu, was filmed at 11am on October 20, 2010, just three weeks before the attack. The video also shows the men on a reconnaissance mission of the CID building. “We collected complete video information of the guards deputed at the building and its surroundings which made the attack easy for us,” the attackers claim in the video. The attackers are also shown standing beside an explosives-laden truck and claiming that they were ready for the terror strike. Rehman and Farman carried out the attack with kalashnikovs and hand-grenades while Muhammad Khan drove the vehicle straight into the structure. All of them were killed in the process.

The video contains an interesting comment about the use of drugs. “We do not use any drug,” said the other two attackers while referring to the common perception that the suicide attackers are administrated special drugs. “We are in our senses and going to fulfil the commands given in the Holy Book.” Three senior Karachi police officers who are actively involved in curbing terrorism in the city are also shown in the video. “SSP Chaudhry Aslam Khan, SSP Raja Umer Khattab and SP Mazhar Mashwani martyred dozens of our activists... they are Israeli agents and we will teach them a lesson,” the attackers said in the video.

Taliban video shows Karachi CID attack preparations | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

What a brainwashed thugs...

That's creepy. Meant to promote fear. I wonder why they waited almost a year to release the footage??

That's creepy. Meant to promote fear. I wonder why they waited almost a year to release the footage??

The video was under preparation, thats why.

The video was under preparation, thats why.

Under prep???? Did they add some special effects in addition to the dubbing???lol...just kidding. I guess video editing must not be a strong skill set with the members of TTP. Must've taken them time to put it together.

Mate I like your avatar, is that Tipu sultan using rockets for the first time in the history against British?

Under prep???? Did they add some special effects in addition to the dubbing???lol...just kidding. I guess video editing must not be a strong skill set with the members of TTP. Must've taken them time to put it together.

TTP is media cell nothing else. I have just seen the video, it shows three persons doing rehearsals, running with KKs and throwing grenades. Which in no way proves that the same team attacked CIA building or not. Even if they are, that calls for operation in ANP areas of Karachi, where these terrorists get mixed with the locals.

TTP is media cell nothing else. I have just seen the video, it shows three persons doing rehearsals, running with KKs and throwing grenades. Which in no way proves that the same team attacked CIA building or not. Even if they are, that calls for operation in ANP areas of Karachi, where these terrorists get mixed with the locals.

hi dear S.M.R
please give me a link of video u show about karachi cid attack by mother fuccker taliban....
i have my friend in karachi,,and he also like islamic jihad in all around the world...but i want to tell him that ttp are not muslims they are kharjis and agents..
please reply me soon as possible...
your brother
khalid.

hi dear S.M.R
please give me a link of video u show about karachi cid attack by mother fuccker taliban....
i have my friend in karachi,,and he also like islamic jihad in all around the world...but i want to tell him that ttp are not muslims they are kharjis and agents..
please reply me soon as possible...
your brother
khalid.

i had the same prob like u just that it was my cousin i think these link might help

spend more money on education for hell sake its very hard to brainwash an educated then these uneducated thugs .its state failure a huge failure damn.

i had the same prob like u just that it was my cousin i think these link might help

some once friend some once cousine u people like islamic jehad since long but now the sinario changes as its targeting within yr country ....

sab yahi bhugat na hota he bhai :)

Not released, i am trying to get it, as soon as I get it, i ll share that.

Back
Top Bottom