What's new

Taliban Tells Turkey Continued Troop Presence in Afghanistan Is 'Unacceptable'

Afghanistan is not Syria. It's a huge mistake and Turkish soldiers will bleed if they stay.

Swim or sink, let the people of Afghanistan take care of their own country. They fought for it, they bleed for it. If roles were reversed, I don't think Turkish will like foreign military stay in their country to "secure" the airport for them in Ankara.

I like this. let turkey expose itself as NATO's "muslim" sheep in a wolfs clothing country.

NATO got defeated, they want to trick the victors by keeping a "muslim occupation army behind"

and all this talk of turkey taking up positions in the north/northwest is LAUGHABLE. on the IRANIAN BORDER, Where Iran has raised the fatemyoon, has huge relations with shia hazaras, and has enormous intelligence assets in place. you really think turkey in their wildest delusions is going to set up shop there, and act as NATOs muslim watchdog?

those poor turks will find themselves the targets of many different interests. I honestly pity the poor turkish soldier erdogan is sending there...

Let Turkey be the piece of shit it is before they start losing some 'Sehitler' and cry and pack up.

We should have targeted them in the 80s as well.

~

Anyone missing the Taliban or forgot how " nice " it was for the Afghan people under Taliban rule should watch this movie , or better yet read the book :

~

Let Turkey be the piece of shit it is before they start losing some 'Sehitler' and cry and pack up.

We should have targeted them in the 80s as well.
Be careful about what you wish for. Because in Game of Drones, you run or you die. There is no middle ground.

Turkey will be torn apart in both Syria and Afghanistan along with their funded cannibals.
In Syria they could easily advance thanks to western Israeli propaganda machine portraying it as a Sunni shielding presence. There are plenty of Truth about this country's major regional policies. The only thing that people need to know is, Turkey is NATO spearhead in the heart of Muslims.

I love Turkeye and it's a brotherly nation but to say the truth, America has intentionally chosen Turkeye with thoughts from Indians and Kabul puppets so that to sow a seed between Afghanistan Pakistan vs Turkeye.

What a Shame nobody is understanding this move from opponents.

I love Turkeye and it's a brotherly nation but to say the truth, America has intentionally chosen Turkeye with thoughts from Indians and Kabul puppets so that to sow a seed between Afghanistan Pakistan vs Turkeye.

What a Shame nobody is understanding this move from opponents.

Turkiye is there to prevent Iran and India from making inroads into Afghanistan.

Remember Turkiye has problems with both Iran and India.

I like this. let turkey expose itself as NATO's "muslim" sheep in a wolfs clothing country.

NATO got defeated, they want to trick the victors by keeping a "muslim occupation army behind"

and all this talk of turkey taking up positions in the north/northwest is LAUGHABLE. on the IRANIAN BORDER, Where Iran has raised the fatemyoon, has huge relations with shia hazaras, and has enormous intelligence assets in place. you really think turkey in their wildest delusions is going to set up shop there, and act as NATOs muslim watchdog?

those poor turks will find themselves the targets of many different interests. I honestly pity the poor turkish soldier erdogan is sending there...
Erdogan is the biggest fraud in the muslim world.

The sooner this fraud is exposed the better.

Even sith lord vladamir putin is more trust worthy then slimy erdogan

Turkey will be torn apart in both Syria and Afghanistan along with their funded cannibals.
In Syria they could easily advance thanks to western Israeli propaganda machine portraying it as a Sunni shielding presence. There are plenty of Truth about this country's major regional policies. The only thing that people need to know is, Turkey is NATO spearhead in the heart of Muslims.
The dogs of erDOGan will disagree. They say they are Muslim country but when there was a vote in Turkish Republic who they choose to ally with Islamic Iran or the Zionist Israel most of them chose Israel.

The dogs of erDOGan will disagree. They say they are Muslim country but when there was a vote in Turkish Republic who they choose to ally with Islamic Iran or the Zionist Israel most of them chose Israel.
True sir,

Turkey is the only country in our Neighborhood where people are allowed to conduct LGBT demonstrations, have marriage between incests (incestuous) etc.
What kind of Islam allows them to stay in NATO and fool Muslim masses is a question of mine also.
Even people of Turkey are fed up with hypocrisy of their rules.

nato is withdrawing mighty nato lost in afghanistan . if turkey stay to protect airport. turkish soldiers will be very weak situation . there is no power of turkey in afghanistan.

Last edited:
That country and it's people are no way Islamic especially the ones who are the stakeholders..gay people doing disgusting sh*t in public and disco going on in ferries during call to prayer and people visiting mosques just to take pictures to post on social media..being a secular state doesn't mean you bash your own religion and it's values...

The question is why Turkey wants to station it's army in AFG? what's the agenda?
Erdogan's plans to gain influence and become a "superpower". I guess the AKP government sees establishing bases around the world a step towards becoming an Empire again. Why else did they build a base in Somalia and started training Somalis? A base in Qatar to suddenly protect Qataris when everybody else had established an embargo on them.There's even a base in Niger! Western Libya,Albania(not clear on that one) etc.
Basically Erdogan wants Turkey to be seen as:
1.The leader and protector of the Turkic world
2.The leader or at least upcoming leader of the Muslim world
3.A resurgent Ottoman Empire with hints of the old Ottoman Caliphate rights.
So Afghanistan was another chance for him to say "Hey,we're here,we're helping people. We could have a base. We could take the Afghans or at least some of the Afghans under our influence and have more allies and prestige."

Back
Top Bottom