What's new

Taliban Squads reported in Kashmir to support India Troops.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The International Institute of Nonviolence

News&RealOpinion

By: Rev. Jermano

Messages from the Mountain rocks and cliffs, report Taliban Forces have taken on the fight for independence into Kashmir to fight Pak troops, with the intent to disrupt the attacks of Pakistan forces of theTaliban in the Swath Valley, orchestrated by Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, when he broke agreements in concern to Taliban Security in Pakistan.
The Taliban are willing to engage Pakistan Troopers with solemn negotiated hope for support from the India government. The Taliban hope India will find the good graces with the Taliban who happens to be fighting occupations not only in Pakistan but also Afghanistan. Taliban leaders know that the United States has violated it allegiance to India in favor Pakistan....hence billions of military aid was provided Pakistan to fight India in Kashmir.

The Taliban are willing to help India secure Kashmir, if India helps them secure Afghanistan and Pakistan with possible negotiations for peace inside Pakistan. The Taliban since being said ousted by US forces in Afghanistan know their homeland was invaded over a lie about committing terrorism on September 11, 2001 in the United States. Taliban did not do such acts of aggression. They seek justice for the crimes the US forces have committed on their homeland and people.

The Taliban think India will help them, despite being more Fundamentalist Muslims than Pakistani Muslims, because the Taliban Muslims are not in disagreement with India in the Kashmir Region. In fact the Taliban believe Afghanistan their homeland and religion is no threat to India....because obviously they do not have nuclear weapons in Afghanistan...making them a threat to India.

The Taliban shall not be defeated, because the Taliban are not so different than the Jews that were persecuted in Nazi Germany. The Taliban are the mountain people, the people who live with Allah.

It is the Taliban request to also seek North Vietnam Military Advisors to carry the victor of Independence from the invaders of our homeland... It is anticipated that India will help supply arms and guidance for Vietcong Mercenaries to come to the aid of its brothers in the Northern Regions where the Mountains Inhabit.

The objective is to assure the end of the occupation of Afghanistan, or Pakistan will fall with the sound of dirt and rocks of the earth swallowing buildings with the aid of all the brothers who seek the expulsion of US forces from the region. The souls of our people shall not perish at the hands from the Murderers of the United States .
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/taliban-squads-reported-kashmir-support-india-troops

This is what i call friendly Taliban. Just declare war on Pakistan you will be paid well, armed wel, trained well, fed well and protected as well.

I always believe no individual or bunch of individuals can fight a state army unless they are funded and supported by another state.
Other state only invest when they have much larger returns of investment in sight.
I knew this covert link will come out on open, some day.

This is what i call friendly Taliban. Just declare war on Pakistan you will be paid well, armed wel, trained well, fed well and protected as well.

I always believe no individual or bunch of individuals can fight a state army unless they are funded and supported by another state.
Other state only invest when they have much larger returns of investment in sight.
I knew this covert link will come out on open, some day.

If i am to take your logic ... The violence and infiltration in Kashmir is definitely sponsored by the Government of Pakistan then .......

Cheers .... then i wonder who started this dangerous trend???? :undecided::undecided::undecided:

:coffee:

If i am to take your logic ... The violence and infiltration in Kashmir is definitely sponsored by the Government of Pakistan then .......

Cheers .... then i wonder who started this dangerous trend???? :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Violence? do you mean one sided murders? do you meant the old women protecting their children?

Pakistan does not have enough money or space to train millions of Kashmiris to throw stones at indian army.

Where as TTP has big space in shape of Afghanistan and their are obvious co-operation among TTP and your (so called) contractors.

OMG..this forum is becoming hilarious by the day...!!!! good going...:lol:

Is this about afghan taliban(brave freedom fighters)or pakistan taliban(cia/mossad/raw/kfc founded)?

The Afghans fighting in Afghanistan, are fighting to liberate their country. When they fought against the Soviets, the world greeted them as freedom fighters. When America attacks, everyone resisting is a terrorist.

I like how you sarcastically try to mix them up, like it's ironic or sarcastic that taliban are "brave freedom fighters" when they are in Afghanistan, and "KFC funded" when they are in Pakistan. You seem to imply that they are the same group, while they clearly are not.

Erm Mukti Bahani? 71? Pak did in 80s in Kashmir now You doing in Fata 2006..next is our tuen?

On topic this report is total BS. TTP in Swat and North Waziristan have been cleared and its evident from the reduction in suicide bombings. It was happening daily and then twice a day! Now things have calm down. Regarding Afghan Taliban, they support Pakistani state and will be ruling Afghanistan in coming days.

I went to Afghanistan for work. I work for Ernst and Young. I went there for Etisilat (UAE company) for a telecommunication project they aspire to start in that country. American soldiers frankly told me that they hardly control 20% of Afghan land. We use to move in full fledge security with 3 armored vehicles in front n back moving above 100 mph on the only roads built by US itself for military operations. I stayed in Kabul apparently only city thats under full US control.

Now seriously tell me, how many of you Indians have been to Afghanistan Kabul?

Last edited:
message from mountain and rocks......:rofl::rofl:......tomorrow their will be message from farts -ooops (air).....:rofl:

The International Institute of Nonviolence

News&RealOpinion

By: Rev. Jermano

Messages from the Mountain rocks and cliffs, report Taliban Forces have taken on the fight for independence into Kashmir to fight Pak troops, with the intent to disrupt the attacks of Pakistan forces of theTaliban in the Swath Valley, orchestrated by Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani, when he broke agreements in concern to Taliban Security in Pakistan.
The Taliban are willing to engage Pakistan Troopers with solemn negotiated hope for support from the India government. The Taliban hope India will find the good graces with the Taliban who happens to be fighting occupations not only in Pakistan but also Afghanistan. Taliban leaders know that the United States has violated it allegiance to India in favor Pakistan....hence billions of military aid was provided Pakistan to fight India in Kashmir.

The Taliban are willing to help India secure Kashmir, if India helps them secure Afghanistan and Pakistan with possible negotiations for peace inside Pakistan. The Taliban since being said ousted by US forces in Afghanistan know their homeland was invaded over a lie about committing terrorism on September 11, 2001 in the United States. Taliban did not do such acts of aggression. They seek justice for the crimes the US forces have committed on their homeland and people.

The Taliban think India will help them, despite being more Fundamentalist Muslims than Pakistani Muslims, because the Taliban Muslims are not in disagreement with India in the Kashmir Region. In fact the Taliban believe Afghanistan their homeland and religion is no threat to India....because obviously they do not have nuclear weapons in Afghanistan...making them a threat to India.

The Taliban shall not be defeated, because the Taliban are not so different than the Jews that were persecuted in Nazi Germany. The Taliban are the mountain people, the people who live with Allah.

It is the Taliban request to also seek North Vietnam Military Advisors to carry the victor of Independence from the invaders of our homeland... It is anticipated that India will help supply arms and guidance for Vietcong Mercenaries to come to the aid of its brothers in the Northern Regions where the Mountains Inhabit.

The objective is to assure the end of the occupation of Afghanistan, or Pakistan will fall with the sound of dirt and rocks of the earth swallowing buildings with the aid of all the brothers who seek the expulsion of US forces from the region. The souls of our people shall not perish at the hands from the Murderers of the United States .
Taliban Squads reported in Kashmir to support India Troops. | NowPublic News Coverage

I am perplexed as to what is the intent of posting this article ?
This is not the jokes section ...

even tongue in cheek, the article is a bit over board don't you think ?

I am perplexed as to what is the intent of posting this article ?
This is not the jokes section ...

even tongue in cheek, the article is a bit over board don't you think ?

its a piece of information that i shared with every1....."koe aaho to tarapta hona zamin main......zalzla unhi be-sabab nahi aata"

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom