What's new

Taliban propaganda video; attack on Maj Gen Sanaullah Shaheed

What the monkey in 9:25 is saying ? Bunch of dirty illiterate mullahs holding guns and the irony is that majority of the Pakistanis are in favor of holding talks with these scums. Live under their shariah after all these rules are made by God.

Unbelievable. These maniacs need to be shot down.

Cant believe this is Pakistan. Doesn't look the country can last another 10 years.

Which channel aired this... We need to shot it down and kill everyone and i mean everyone that works there and not too mention these Pieces of Shits too.

I couldn't even watch this crap fully. It makes my blood boil.

The Irony is ,,,Same Pakistanis who are sorrowing for the death of brave Maj Gen Sanaullah ,support these terrorits to raise Havoc in India (eg. Kashmir)

RIP for the Brave Gen.

so, attack on Maj Gen Sanaullah was a retaliation for torture killing of BLA soldiers. BLA should send this video to NS who speak about his imaginary human rights violations in Kashmir. NS must advice his own army to avoid torturing of Baluchistanis instead of speaking about Kashmirs.

look at positive side no human being decapitated this time ...! i guess its a political message to imran khan by by mullah radio , now Imran khan will say ... Dekho kitnay achay hai taliban unhoon nay ab gaey ki qurbani ki hai in advance , ab un hoon nay bandoon kay sir katna bhi chor diay hain

THe MAjor was Moving through Contested territory , it was definitely not cleared or cordoned off , how else would they be able to document the video with such clarity.

I have serious doubt about Pakistani armed forces in general now . U guys don't know how to do ****. A general dies and on top of that even a video emerges? These Stone age Idiots are making a mockery out of ur armed forces.

While u fools are busy making plans to kill Indian defending troops and reveling in there deaths.

Scum like urs deserve every bit of what ur getting and more. THis video even make me angry and Im not Pakistani.

Instead of Working together to eradicate this menace u ppl just focus on some stupid self created agenda.U ppl have no vision beyond ur madrassah.

Few points they made

*We have accepted the peace dialogue offer
*We have not broken the truce but rather them while blamed us for the peshawar bombing(church may be?)
*We will accept anything our Ameer Hakim Ullah mehsud sign with the govt
*they accept that they have mens in army and govt establishment
*Kiyani is our target

be specific ??

wasnt that a PTI gladiator, putting up news that, some 3rd power was involved in killing of the genrl?
& TTp is innocent jst a day before? now look what happens?lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom