What's new

Taliban launch Assault on Badgis capital and Other Cities

In the next 2-3 days we could approx witness multiple cities falling

Last edited:
Bro with the rate at which these threads and attacks are happening looks like AT want to take Kabul within the week.

I would not be oversimplifying if I said that there should be no doubt in nobody's mind that Taliban are supported by the Almighty Allah swt.
these mujahedines have been patient for a long time but they never sold out Islam for wordly gains.
and when a muslim is that patient, Allah's reward is around the corner,
that is a lesson to all and every muslim in this life.
patience=support of Allah swt

I would not be oversimplifying if I said that there should be no doubt in nobody's mind that Taliban are supported by the Almighty Allah swt.
these mujahedines have been patient for a long time but they never sold out Islam for wordly gains.
Invite them to rule Pakistan...

Oh wait they're village idiots who do not belong to modern societies

And only reason Pak is supporting em (and I am not even sure if we are even"supporting" em weaponary, logistics wise) is because Kabul turns/turned increasingly Pro-India

Let's not make this into a baloney propoganda where our people also start to get inspired by this crap

Don't bring Allah into this, people don't like corrupt, pedaphilles running thier gov and talibs are the next best thing

Well said. Their patience is legendary and hard to dislike them even if one is as non-religious as I am myself

Invite them to rule Pakistan...

Oh wait they're village idiots who do not belong to modern societies

And only reason Pak is supporting em (and I am not even sure if we are even"supporting" em weaponary, logistics wise) is because Kabul turns/turned increasingly Pro-India

Let's not make this into a baloney propoganda where our people also start to get inspired by this crap

Don't bring Allah into this, people don't like corrupt, pedaphilles running thier gov and talibs are the next best thing
We arent they had 20 yrs to learn what to do

Its simple earn from taxation, extortion and opium..its like a mafia with don at the head

Don habatullah

Why dont you go and live there? There have been genuine reports of them killing innocent people. These idiots dont belong in 21st century.

Our government might be neutral with them because of the prevailing situation. TTP swat wasnt that long ago. You sure as hell remember how that was?

Why dont you go and live there? There have been genuine reports of them killing innocent people. These idiots dont belong in 21st century.

Our government might be neutral with them because of the prevailing situation. TTP swat wasnt that long ago. You sure as hell remember how that was?
What do you expect pakistan to do??

Its easy to say neutral but neutral means more civil war,more civilian deaths and more refugees

1990s civil war we let in refugees and stablaized the war by accepting the dominant party (after 8 years of being "neutral" in civil war)

Now pakistan will block refugees and remain "neutral" resulting in close boarders more deaths and misery for the afghans who are not on twitter and facebook

Anyone who think neutral is easy is an idiot

What do you suggest should we support dostum, ismail khan or ahmad shah masood since its evident ashraf ghani will be off to NY soon.
Or should we remain" neutral" and let them burn evrrything done?

Pretending afghanistan doesnt xist in your neighbout doesnt make it disapear!
The twitter and facebook afghans will simply fly to europe on nxt plane

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom