Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Taliban kills 20 Afghan soldiers, kidnaps seven: Official
AFP
Updated 2014-02-23 11:45:46
ASADABAD: The Taliban stormed an Afghan army outpost in the eastern Kunar province bordering Pakistan early Sunday, killing 20 soldiers and kidnapping seven, an official said.

The volatile border area is dominated by militants who often use improvised explosive devices to target soldiers, but Sunday's attack saw the highest casualty count in a single incident in recent months.

The attack occurred in the Ghaziabad district of Kunar province, provincial governor Shuja-Ul Mulk Jalala told AFP.

The Taliban later issued a statement claiming responsibility.

The governor said “some” of the soldiers in the post were thought to have aided the attackers, though this could not be verified by an independent source and the Taliban did not mention insider help in their statement.

A hunt was underway to release the kidnapped troopers, a defence ministry official in Kabul said.

Casualties among Afghan soldiers and police have increased in recent years as they take more responsibility in the fight against insurgents before their Western allies, the US and Nato troops, leave under a US plan by the end of the year.

12 insurgents & 1 suicide bomber was also killed acc. to officials.

1 of the captured Soldier escaped.

Don't they ever learn? Outposts are no good in such areas. Either station 100s of soldiers or don't even bother at all. All such attacks target isolated outposts with a small number of soldiers who are essentially defenseless against a major attack.

May ALLAH help afghans to get their country back . I hope their next target would be and should be dozens of indian consulates along the durand line and get rid of the real terror plotters in the region.

I feel this year is going to be written in red color by historians as its going to be full of traitors blood as the afghan society with its thousands of years of rich powerful history wont let some shitty US or smelly shameless indians to dictate them how to live life and they sure know how to eliminate a few of their fellow nationals who sold their souls for money .

Good going Afghans.

Last edited:
May ALLAH help afghans to get their country back . I hope their next target would be and should be dozens of indian consulates along the durand line and get rid of the real terror plotters in the region.

I feel this year is going to be written in red color by historians as its going to be full of traitors blood as the afghan society with its thousands of years of rich powerful history wont let some shitty US or smelly shameless indians to dictate them how to live life and they sure know how to eliminate a few of their fellow nationals who sold their souls for money .

Good going Afghans.
Yes i hope every single bharti rapist peadophile won,t leave afghanistan alive.

Good going Afghans.
And may Allah give TTP the strength to continue killing Pakis, Ameen.

Lowlife!

RIP soldiers :undecided:

Commandos have been dispatched to the area.

Don't they ever learn? Outposts are no good in such areas. Either station 100s of soldiers or don't even bother at all. All such attacks target isolated outposts with a small number of soldiers who are essentially defenseless against a major attack.

Outposts are important to control remote areas, and to disrupt enemy activities.

Good going Afghans.

may allah provide you a brain,but not the time to spend in PDF(cause you're full of $h!t)

and if you're too much worried about "How to live life",why don't implement "Sharia" in your country first???and should we view the reply of yours is applicable for TTP too??taking their country back??

RIP.

may allah provide you a brain,but not the time to spend in PDF(cause you're full of $h!t)

and if you're too much worried about "How to live life",why don't implement "Sharia" in your country first???and should we view the reply of yours is applicable for TTP too??taking their country back??
Dont engage yourself with idiots,just report there posts.

Back
Top Bottom