What's new

Taliban infighting breaks out 20 militants killed in clashes between Sajna, Mehsud groups

i dont know whether its ISI or not. but we all kow the main factor is peace tlks.
as peace talks are creating rifts between govt,PPP,PML N and army similar they causing problems within TTP.
so in reality just keeping them busy in talks may not be bad decision. it will soften them up.
question is whether the govt has this strategy in mind or is it serious in talks?
i for one dont support talks with militants but pure operations have not be successful till now? or should we sya the govt till now wasnt serious in conducting operation for past 10 years

seems like the mazakraat is over .. get ready for action boys

Your post is based on pure speculation

I think you don't watch TV... It was ISI who was making Sajna TTP head but most of other commander knew his relation with ISI and at last moment Fazalullah was made head of TTP with backing of Afghan intelligence...

Peace talk will make rift in between them those who are under foreign influence will try to end it and those who are pro will not... So in end they will fight each other this can be a better policy...

Last edited:
On a side note, I really want to hear something from anti peace talks pundits about this. Isn't this happening because of peace talks? Aren't we able to create rifts among their own ranks?

@jaibi @Azlan Haider @batmannow @BATMAN

No it is not happening because of peace talks ... They have 101 other reasons for this alleged "infighting"...

I think you don't watch TV... It was ISI who was making Sajna TTP head but most of other commander knew his relation with ISI and at last moment Fazalullah was made head of TTP with backing of Afghan intelligence...

Peace talk will make rift in between them those who are under foreign influence will try to end it and those who are pro will not... So in end they will fight each other this can be a better policy...

I watch TV regularly, can you give me little details of any news report, TV program etc in which this holy story broke out? Back your claim with some authentic source or just stay away from making wild guesses.

No it is not happening because of peace talks ... They have 101 other reasons for this alleged "infighting"...

Yea, I was expecting something on these lines. Please pray tell me whether any such incident happened before peace talks or ceasefire?

I watch TV regularly, can you give me little details of any news report, TV program etc in which this holy story broke out? Back your claim with some authentic source or just stay away from making wild guesses.

Yea, I was expecting something on these lines. Please pray tell me whether any such incident happened before peace talks or ceasefire?

Its was shami sahab comment in his program way back when Fazalullah was made head...

JZ dear,
what you think our media has any balls going out against the holly butchers in public?
forget politicians?
all credit goes to, ISI , GREEN BRIGADE, lashkars bringing the preasures, but it wont be lasting long mullhas will unite them for thier unholly intersts soon!

Last edited:

There has always been "infighting" among these criminals , this is not the first time ... You are ignoring simple facts , you are "assuming" things here .... too desperate to bring forward at least one benefit of "piece talks" ??? ;)

I always thought something was fishy in 300 Prisoners running out of Jail, and joining militants. Only after this steps, whole TTP game changed, changed completely.

There has always been "infighting" among these criminals , this is not the first time ... You are ignoring simple facts , you are "assuming" things here .... too desperate to bring forward at least one benefit of "piece talks" ??? ;)

I am ignoring facts? Ok maybe, but I'd like if you go ahead and prove me wrong. So I will have a thing or two to learn. ;)
And there isn't any desperation to benefit "piece talks". I was just asking a simple question.

On a side note, I really want to hear something from anti peace talks pundits about this. Isn't this happening because of peace talks? Aren't we able to create rifts among their own ranks?

@jaibi @Azlan Haider @batmannow @BATMAN

Jazzy Bhai....innn TTP ke rifts seh pehleiii PTI keh rifts nazar aa raheiii haiiin ! :(

If they split the party...the two party monopoly would be back ! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom