What's new

Taliban gaining Power : Talat Hussain analyse the situation

Proof? The same Indian rhetoric, learn to take responsibility for your own intelligence and security failures.
How many proofs have to be submitted, you just don't admit anything. Even if China has expressed that terrorist camp on Pakistan soil is affecting and influencing Uigher population, why don't you admit the simple fact that there are terrorist groups on your soil.

Now we have covered entire world that admits this bitter but the truth.

Don't worry Zarvan - Your buddies aka TTP will be crushed again..These TTP at best will conduct some suicide attacks and kills innocent Pakistanis which you will cheer..i know you will.Army has planned to deploy more troops in Swat and along Afghan Border.So these roaches will be taken care off.
Yes what America couldn't do you can do it and how let me guess bombing civilians killing innocent people on American orders and you think this will help them crush them which no super power has done in history sir talk to them or face war for next 100 years

How many proofs have to be submitted, you just don't admit anything. Even if China has expressed that terrorist camp on Pakistan soil is affecting and influencing Uigher population, why don't you admit the simple fact that there are terrorist groups on your soil.

Now we have covered entire world that admits this bitter but the truth.

If we are talking about FATA, I'll be the last one to disagree to that since I spent some very fine years of my life fighting to clear our country of those camps.
However, India claims that the camps that plague it's population are in Azad Kashmir, my argument is simple. You know there are camps there, you have a spy satellite and a spy network, take some fu**ing photos and throw them at our face! But you guys don't do that, because there are no camps in Azad Kashmir!

TTP, BLA & other terrorist groups are getting help from US & India openly, & if these terrorists are gaining power its because of these 2 countries. Now TTP is hiding in Afghanistan in the laps of US & India. The solution for Pakistan is Military Rule only they can save Pakistan, the corrupt Democracy will only chock & strangle Pakistan & to be honest Democracy today is NOT a solution for Pakistan & it never will be.

I thought pakistan was a superpower in Afghanistan as all your compatriots keep shouting.....

Yes what America couldn't do you can do it and how let me guess bombing civilians killing innocent people on American orders and you think this will help them crush them which no super power has done in history sir talk to them or face war for next 100 years
Man you guys come up with the most screwed logic..so Taliabns are fighting America by killing Pakistani Civilians and Soldiers..plus not allowing children polio vaccines..seriously man what's wrong with you..?

Man you guys come up with the most screwed logic..so Taliabns are fighting America by killing Pakistani Civilians and Soldiers..plus not allowing children polio vaccines..seriously man what's wrong with you..?

Please remember the fact that Polio vaccination was not stoped by TTP but by Mullah Nazir and Hafiz Gul Bahadhur who have entered into an peace agreement with pakistan.

The best solution is that they should recruit all those who are local (Talibans) in to Pakistan Military, Paramilitary and as well as in Police force. So that instead of working against the country they will going to work for the country.

The best solution is that they should recruit all those who are local (Talibans) in to Pakistan Military, Paramilitary and as well as in Police force. So that instead of working against the country they will going to work for the country.

And the Taliban who are against the very foundations of our society will just waltz into their new government offices and start working with full zeal and zest to make Pakistan a truly democratic nation that is a global example of a successful country. Thanks but no thanks. You might as well just blow the country up yourself.

And the Taliban who are against the very foundations of our society will just waltz into their new government offices and start working with full zeal and zest to make Pakistan a truly democratic nation that is a global example of a successful country. Thanks but no thanks. You might as well just blow the country up yourself.

Shame on you. Instead of making them a productive person of our society you want to kill them and Sorry Sir I am 100% against all the suicide attacks, by the way some people suggest that these are done by foreign powers not local.

thats what happened in Sawat where the civil administration was informally working for Mullah Sawati/ fazlullah.
they even facilitated the arms trafficking and acted as eyes and ears of the terrorists when the operation was launched.

Shame on you. Instead of making them a productive person of our society you want to kill them and Sorry Sir I am 100% against all the suicide attacks, by the way some people suggest that these are done by foreign powers not local.

Mullah Fzlullah the cable operator not a local?
Fakir Muhammad
baith Ullah Mehsood
Riaz basra
Malik Ishaq

none of them local?

Shame on me too then

These people are against the state, I'm not saying that they can't be rehabilitated but I'm saying that handing them public office is sheer stupidity.
And I've been to plenty of suicide attack sites, trust me, they were all local. I've raided their suicide bomber training centres, all locals. Arrested their "tailors" the guys who make the jackets, all local. Foreign powers were no where to be found.

can anyone has answer that who facilitate terrorist in attacks on GHQ and Mehran base????
please don't close eye over the security persons who are providing all best logistic support to these terrorist and this is the main reason of terrorist gain.

can anyone has answer that who facilitate terrorist in attacks on GHQ and Mehran base????
please don't close eye over the security persons who are providing all best logistic support to these terrorist and this is the main reason of terrorist gain.

Pakistan Military officers who have sympathy towards taliban.

thats right

police, intel agencies and military forces are part of the society. if the population has sympathies with the taliban then so can some elements in these positions.
refer to the guys who were PAF personnel and they planned attacks on Musharraf due to his role in WoT
there are many examples

that Dr Usman guy who was no doctor just picked that alias because he used to work as a compounder in Military hospital in Pindi. he was caught in GHQ attack.

there maybe more examples HT is also trying to infiltrate into the army

no one is closing eyes to the fact but finding and charging those guys no matter what rank they are.

Back
Top Bottom