What's new

Taliban enters India, security up to an unprecedented level as locals fear bloodbath.

Reaction score
Over 30 Taliban men sneak into J&K: NDTV exclusive

Nazir Masoodi
Tuesday, April 07, 2009, (Srinagar)
Has the worst nightmare for security forces come true? Is the Taliban now in Kashmir? There are reports that about 30 Taliban fighters have sneaked into Kashmir.

Intercepted conversations now available with NDTV between two Lashkar operatives says a large group of Taliban fighters may have sneaked into the Valley last fortnight.

Radio talk between Lashkar operatives intercepted

Transcripts of the taped conversations available with NDTV show that the Lashkar is in fact worried about Taliban presence in Kashmir.

Transcript of the intercepted conversation:
LeT man 1: What were you saying?
LeT man 2: I was saying that new people who have come are all Taliban. They are only talking about killing and getting killed. We are very disturbed because of them.
LeT man 1: Throw them out from there.
LeT man 2: For that I will have to speak to 'Big Brother'.
LeT man 1: Ok

It's worrying factor that Taliban is so close from India? Approximately 220 km is the distance between the Taliban dominated areas of NWFP in Pakistan and the Line of Control.

Home Minister P Chidambaram has commented on the infiltration threat and said that different terrorist organisations are working in tandem.

"Yes we are concerned. There is a determined effort to infiltrate across the international border, the distinction between the different organisations has disappeared. Security in the state has been incresed to an all time high, to address the concern of the locals. But our security forces are alert and they've been able to neutralise these infiltrators in the last 3-4 weeks. And I am confident that with the heightened sense of vigilance and alertness they will be able to neutralise infiltrators across the border," said P Chidambaram, Union Home Minister.

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20090090028&ch=47200954400PM

This is all over the news channels. Don't know how authentic it is. But surely, if they have sneaked in, we need to CHASE & HUNT THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!

Yes kill all the tlabs , cause half of them are undercover Indian agents, good thinking.:coffee:

That half is in lahore. oops i gave away their location :(

The talibs who will target india are the ones whom your jamat e islami considers heroes. yes we'll be glad to kill them. i mean the jamatis :) and u'll be thankful too.

That half is in lahore. oops i gave away their location :(

The talibs who will target india are the ones whom your jamat e islami considers heroes. yes we'll be glad to kill them. i mean the jamatis :) and u'll be thankful too.

u don't need to they will be committing suicide, you will be lucky if you can stop em.

I beleive a few of them know how to fly a plane so watch out i see another 9/11

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom